[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wat do /r9k/? >be me >be 19 y/o khv semi-NEET >have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1067.gif (2MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1067.gif
2MB, 300x225px
Wat do /r9k/?
>be me
>be 19 y/o khv semi-NEET
>have 31 y/o aunt and 38 y/o uncle
>aunt is fairly attractive for a 31 y/o
>and I say that in the most strictly observational sense possible
>aunt and uncle have failing marriage
>they have one kid, a daughter, who is 1 y/o
>at family gathering last Friday
>bbq at grandfather's big ass lakehouse
>helping aunt, grandmother, and 13 y/o little sister in kitchen while the rest of family parties down by the lake
>little sister wants to go have fun at the lake
>grandmother says no since grandmother would have to leave kitchen to show little sister where lake is
>lake is about a mile away from house
>aunt says that she and I can handle the kitchen while they go to the lake
>grandmother and little sister leave to go to lake
>3 mins later
>"hey Anon, can you grab more paper towels from the basement?"
>"sure"
>go down to basement, grab paper towels, head back towards stairs
>see aunt at bottom of stairs
>"I got the -"
>aunt pulls off slip dress, left standing there in bra and panties
>I just stand there as she approaches me
>get visible erection through my baggy gym shorts
>aunt puts her hands around my neck and leans in
>her lips make contact with mine while I stand there like a statue
>she stops kissing me and then says, "it's weird I know, but you like weird, right Anon?"
>I murmur something incomprehensible and then lightly push myself away before walking out
>lock myself in the room I'm staying in to process the situation for the next four hours
>grandfather calls me when the bbq feast is ready
>I'm the last one outside and the only seat left is next to my aunt, and my uncle is sitting on the other side of her
>"Anon! I made sure to save you a seat so we could continue that conversation from earlier."
>sit there and eat only enough to make it seem like I'm part of the bbq while aunt drones on about something to me while she touches my thigh under the table
To be continued...
>>
I know this is probably a major problem you're dealing with anon and but this is turning me on.
>>
>>37485083
Try to write better dialog and make it more believable. 4.5/10
>>
File: IMG_0930.jpg (170KB, 579x567px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0930.jpg
170KB, 579x567px
>>37485083
Final
>she continues dropping overtly sexual hints continuing right up until now
>family gathering ends in two days
>we're all shacked up in lakehouse until then
>aunt is making uncle sleep on a couch with their baby in a crib, still with aunt in bedroom
>she hasn't stopped dropping hints
I have a lot of respect for my uncle, which I think is why I initially rejected her advances. Now I've actually started seriously considering it. I've got two more days here and I've got no one else to turn to.
What the fuck do I do /r9k/? Could I get away with it if we do it somewhere other than the lakehouse? Should I even fucking be considering it in the first place?
What the fuck guys?
>>
>>37485175
I don't want to make this story long as fuck and spend all night on this thread. I have to get up tomorrow and put on my normie face for the family.
>>
>>37485189
>I have a lot of respect for my uncle

Be strong. You know what's right.
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 174x176px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 174x176px
>>37485189
If she's not your aunt by blood then you need to lose your v-card asap.

Take my advice as someone who's lost said v-card: don't think, do.

She wants you so she'll be wet, you'll be diamonds, just remember to pull out unless you want your baby cousin to have a sibling-cousin.

Don't worry about your uncle. He's got a side chick, no doubt.

31 is a good age for you, if she was over 35 I'd say no, that's too old and stretched out.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.