[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>gays hit on me/imply they'd do me >never girls FUCKING

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

>gays hit on me/imply they'd do me
>never girls

FUCKING ENOUGH. RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE,
>>
time to go homosex?
>>
>>37484639
Girls don't make the first move.
>>
>>37484726
this is 100% true. you need to put yourself out there while avoiding the friendzone
>>
>>37484776

How the fuck does one do this though? It's such a fine line to tread.
>>
>>37484726
>>37484776
They make the first move if youre particularly attractive
>>
>>37485947
No, they don't. They'll stand 5 feet in the center of your vision doing subtle shit to make it as easy as humanly possibly for you to notice them, and then presumably go on to approach them. They do that because it's pretty fucking pathetic for woman to approach and there's really no reason for them to stoop so low.

Anyways gays hitting on you is a lower-tier mire. Gays, then fatties/foreigners, then normal, then stacy.
>>
>>37485078
Bumping cos I also want an answer. I fuking hate the advice everyone gives, its so conflicting and inconsistent
>>
>go to pub
>5th schooner down and gay 50yrolds+ start hitting on me
>still khv cause im not gay for weird dads
Why cant girls like me
>>
>>37484639
That's because homos have basically no standards and would fuck literally any guy that can fog a mirror, and probably some who couldn't.
>>
>>37486007
the simple answer is to make some small talk and then close the fucking deal, get the number and set the date or whatever. if she says no move on. How to avoid friendzone - close the deal fast or move on. This isn't complicated. God this board is retarded.
>>
>>37486036

Having two gay friends, that's 100% false, stop trying so hard to put everyone down.
>>
>tfw gay but guys never hit on me
Truly the worst
>>
>>37484639
Time to trap yourself?
boipuccy time
>>
>>37486046
He's right though. When I got my shit together from chubby neat back into humanity, the first people to mire me were gays. Your read around and the gays are always the first to bite.
>>
>>37486046
I'm not putting anyone down, I'm homosexual myself (and monogamous). I'm just saying that statistically, male homosexuals happen to have the most partners, most one-night stands and switch partners most often. Being monogamous for a long time is the vast exception for gay men.
>>
>>37485992

>Be food sampler
>Cute asian girl in a sunhat stands directly in front of me
>Get a feeling she wanted me to notice her in this crowd of 15 people
>She's cute so go for it
>Make a small joke about how crazy the crowd is and how she beat everyone
>Laughs with eye contact, looks down and walks away

Guess not.
>>
>>37486044
>god this board is retarded
Easy to say when this boards last propper contact with females was in the 5th grade. None of us were brought up with good social skills, how the fuck are we meant to know this?
>>
>>37486093
Maybe she had anxiety.
>>
>>37486093
Maybe you misread. Maybe it was a fluke of a read. Move on.
>>37486157
Dude I've stuck around and you guys get normies spamming common sense despite your best ree's. if you didn't know it then now you do, that the best way to dodge this fear of friendzone is to not set yourself up for it in the first place.
>>
>>37486206
>Move on.

Like I have a choice, it's a random customer I'll never see again.
>>
>>37486077
Women don't hit on people. Men do. If a man is going to hit on you, guess what their orientation probably is, you dumbshit?
>>
>>37486331
not arguing against that dumbshit, there's more to mires than walking up to a guy and saying they look good. if you can't read a woman mire from body language or woman splurging out, that's on you.
> If a man is going to hit on you, guess what their orientation probably is
why are you stating this as if i implied otherwise? no shit a guy hitting on a guy might not be straight. enlightening.
>>
>>37486206
That is my dann point, the fact that that information conflicts with other advice. Its so fucking frustrating when Normie's say that once your in the friendzonr get out, but also say to stick around. They say to be confident but not too confident. Etc
>>
>>37486412
>not arguing against that
>>37486046
>homos have basically no standards and would fuck literally any guy that can fog a mirror

God, you're retarded
>>
>>37486412
>if you can't read a woman mire from body language or woman splurging out, that's on you

What should we be looking for?
>>
File: 1496447194202.webm (2MB, 1080x1874px) Image search: [Google]
1496447194202.webm
2MB, 1080x1874px
>>37484639
hey op i like that pepe u posted ;)

webm related, me wanna skype? xoxo
>>
File: Untitled.png (16KB, 726x172px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
16KB, 726x172px
>>37486422
k. well, i'm not here to answer for all the sins of shitty normie advice. if you are currently in the friendzone, you should just pull out of the situation entirely and move on. if you're not in the friendzone and just doing mental prep, then don't set yourself up for friendzone in the first place if it's a big deal to you. tell me anything you aren't getting and i'll see i can't make it out.
>>37486474
I wrote >>37486412 but not >>37486046 so that seems to be your confusion.
>>37486507
maybe i'll tell you, dumbshit, if you ask nicely.
>>
>>37486536
>"wasn't me tho!!"

>>37486077
>He's right though

Pull that dick out of your ass and stop being so stupid
>>
>>37486536

Don't call me a dumbshit, you're arguing with someone else.
>>
>>37486575
right fine my bad. you're better off googling something more comprehensive but top of my head, if she's facing towards you, leaning towards you, taking glances at you, touches you, fucking with her hair/clothes. look for those things, try to judge behaviors in groups and not just one single thing you pick up on.
>>37486536
my whole thing was talking about mires and how it progresses, when you're a man, from gay guys to stacies in a certain order. i went on to explain different forms of mires. this is semantically nonsense. but he was right that in general, the gays are way more thirsty.
>>
>>37486664
>try to judge behaviors in groups

One thing I noticed is there's this one girl in my group that looks at me a lot more than anyone else. I'll keep the other stuff in mind.
>>
>>37486694

Oh and walks next to/sits next to me more than anyone else. But nitpicking this stuff is starting to feel pathetic. I'll just keep an eye out.
>>
File: 1496326310196.png (662KB, 968x538px) Image search: [Google]
1496326310196.png
662KB, 968x538px
>>37486083
>tfw straight, in to pegging and fisting
>tfw I can probably take it deeper up the ass than this gay anon
I my fave dildo/strap-on, a Ron Jeremy replica. Is that gay? I just succumb too the realization that prostate induced orgams just fucking rekt me.
>>
>>37484639
You can get girls to hit on you and if you're a good enough pirate.
I'll hit on you. Nightrose#2309
>>
>>37484726
this, I can still remember my only chance in life to bang underage pussy.
>'hey anon you know X likes you? you should ask her about it!'
>girl is a solid 8/10 there is no way
>she occasionally looks at me in classes and always half smiles whenever we crossed
>skeptic people are just fucking with me and don't do anything
>eventually she stops smiling/looking at me altogether
>few months later she is with some chad
women are whores.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.