[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did you become a robot, anon? >inb4 tfw no gf No! Give

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 10

File: teddykrfxm.png (579KB, 904x507px) Image search: [Google]
teddykrfxm.png
579KB, 904x507px
How did you become a robot, anon?
>inb4 tfw no gf
No! Give me a better reason than that.
Here's my story
>2015
>Best year of my life
>Getting straight As in school, got a brand new car, work in a factory which was so easy, a great apartment and got some great friends I hang out with every other day
>meet qt at Walmart one day
>I can never talk to girls because autismo
>also fat and dumb looking
>get the courage for some reason and go up to talk to her
>she wants to hang
>can this year get any better?
>flash forward, we have the same interests and eventually I get over my fear of talking to her
>I want sex
>she says not until we're married
>fuck, but okay, I will live
>have 3 of my boys come over so we can play mario kart on the wii u
>very fun night, everyone, including her was into it
>the night ends and everyone is leaving
>ask my gf if she wants me to give a ride home
>says that's alright, she was talking to Friend A and he said that he lives a couple blocks by her and that he would love to give her a ride
>at this point bells went off in my head but I heard about these type of situations and I didn't want to pursue it
>I let it go and let the 2 go off
Cont.? I'm a little drunk organising my thoughts but if no one cares I won't continue....
>>
yeah I'll listen. You've gotten further in life then me so I'm already mad
>>
Well, not mad, gentle anon, just jelly I guess
>>
File: Masayoshi_Shidou.png (100KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
Masayoshi_Shidou.png
100KB, 500x421px
>wake up that next day and see I have a text on my phone
>Friend A: yo anon, what's up? I was wondering if you were down for another night like last night?
>sure, I guess
>we schedule next week
>Friend A: Okay, I'm gonna call up QT
I forgot to give her a name so let's call her QT
>this didn't click with me early in the morning so I said okay and went back to sleep
>probably an hour later I realised what just happened
>"motherfucker, you got her number!?"
>Friend A: chill, anon we're just friends, I would never ever do anything to hurt you or her
>honestly, I don't know how to react, I've never had a situation like this before
>"okay, just nothing funny. Alright?"
>a million thoughts going through my head
>should I confront her? But she'll think I'm the jealous? I mean, they're just friends, right?
>"ah, forget it, it's time for school. It'll work itself out"
This is probably my second mistake?
>few days later I get a text from QT
>QT: anon, you're friend just sent me a pic of his dick...
>WHAT
>I'm fuming now so I told her not to text him anymore and that I'll call him up now
>QT: "wait anon, I'm pretty sure he was just drunk or something like how you get...?"
>"In the middle of the day?"
>QT: "anon, please don't say anything to him. He apologized after he sent it and told me not to say anything..."
>"okay, I won't but still please don't text him anymore..."
>QT: "I won't, I told him I won't text you about the pic and that will be the end of it. I promise."
Third mistake. God I'm such an idiot. This is also longer than I thought...
>>
>>37484934
kys you cuck.the fact that you are so gullible is enough reason to suicide .
>>
File: 1469633496286.png (410KB, 500x712px) Image search: [Google]
1469633496286.png
410KB, 500x712px
I am a robot because I'm a literal autist, the only way for me to get by okay is to be quiet and try to go unnoticed. So I'm extremely lonely and can't talk to other people.
>>
>lonely nights
>no one to talk to
>nothing to do
>put on music and browse
>find r9k, just kind of stuck
>>
>>37484595
Born with Aspergers so born socially fucked, and ugly. I didn't become a robot, I was born one.
>>
>>37484595
how did i become a robot?Long story.the short version is that in life i was always lost and searching for happiness.unfortunely i discovered that not even living the alpha male life it gets better.it actually gets troublesome since you will need to defend your place in society.i just don't give a shit anymore and just accepted that happiness is nothing more then a meme that only normies can experience.
>>
Interacting with a girl in this way, m8 I girls have only ever been colleges to me.
>>
>couple days fly by, but I pretend to be sick on the day of our scheduled hangout
>I couldn't look Friend A in the face
>jealousy starts to set in too
>he's a lot more fit than I am and he's not that bad looking
>shit, maybe they are talking
>I call QT and ask her to hang one day
>QT: "I'm going to be with my uncle today, sorry."
>"okay..maybe tomorrow?"
>QT: "we'll see."
>fuck, at this point I'm growing anxious
>jealousy and anxiety take over later that day and I call up Friend A
>"I heard you sent a dick pic to my girl, you asswipe!"
>Friend A: "bro, I was drunk and that was forever ago"
>"You still did it you fuck!"
>Friend A: "I only did it because she asked me to do it..."
>"You're lying!"
>he sends me a screenshot of the entire conversation
>she even offered to suck his dick numerous times
>my fucking heart dropped
This is where it all goes downhill...but I want to eat something or whatev
>>
Fuck women they all are whores
>>
>>37485096
>never been in a position to be cucked
>still irrationally upset on other people's behalf

why.jpg
>>
i live in a house with only my mom who was never around to talk so i grew disinterested with things that werent games real quick

then i had to switch to a school far away from my friends cuz there was a class that could help me with my attention problems, it didnt

so i went through middle school with a couple of friends in the special people classroom and transferred back to my area for high school with no will to do well and my friend making confidence shot, went through all of high school with no one to talk with and kept seeing old friends i couldnt approach

ive been lurking since 13 starting on /vp/, im still here, shitty as ever
>>
File: I_m_a_dad.png (748KB, 1279x712px) Image search: [Google]
I_m_a_dad.png
748KB, 1279x712px
>"if you were my friend you would stop talking to her"
>Friend A: "bro, she keeps talking to ME. She's hot too, sorry man but I'm gonna have to claim her."
>"fuck you!" i hung up because that was the only response I could think of
>I never had a real conflict before
>this doesn't make sense
>why would she lie about that?
>why would she even tell me about the pic in the first place??
>what do I do!?!?
>I call up QT
>no response
>call 2 or 3 more times and still nothing
>I guess I'll let it go for now...
>later that night she texts me asking why I kept calling her
>"I found out what you said to Friend A, why would you do all that when you're in a relationship??"
For the first time ever, I see her bitchy side
>QT: "Cuz fuck, anon, he's hot and I just wanted to see how you would react if I told you he showed me a dick pic. You reacted like a fucking bitch as I thought, so yeah I spoke with Friend A a lot after that"
>"but we're supposed to be together! Why would you do this to me?"
>she sends "goodbye anon" and never text me back afterwards
Next part will be the last I promise
>>
>>37485268
shit sucks anon, i dont think i have to tell you but you should give up on women, theyre never worth it in the long run
>>
You don't wanna be with someone like that anyway, anon.
>>
File: 546654654564.jpg (587KB, 1280x1439px) Image search: [Google]
546654654564.jpg
587KB, 1280x1439px
>cry self to sleep that night
>get a call the next day from Friend A
>answer it
>Friend A: "hey bitch, just woke up next to QT, how was your night??"
>hang up on him
>how could he betray me like that
>decide to skip school
>can't stop thinking about QT
>get a text from Friend A the next morning
>Friend A: "yo we're going to fuck with you a bit"
>sends me a pic of QT sucking his dick
>I thought she was saving herself for marriage
>Friend A: "look outside at your car, bitch"
>leave apartment and go outside to car and see bitch spray painted all over it
>this sort of harrassment continues daily all the way to the middle of 2016
>eventually become depressed and drop out of school
>don't have the energy to go back
>i did a no call no show one day at work
>fired
>no money for the apartment so I moved back in with my mom
>no money to continue for that car either so they repod it
>probably on my credit now
>no energy to do anything now
>only remembered this story because my mom came to me this morning with a job offer at this local deli
>tell her I'll think about it
>I can tell she thinks she failed me
That's all. I don't know what's going on with Friend A or QT now. I don't talk to my other friends now anyway.
I've accepted that I will never have another gf and that I'll die alone. Maybe suicide.
>>
>>37485268
>I just wanted to see how you would react if I told you he showed me a dick pic. You reacted like a fucking bitch as I thought, so yeah I spoke with Friend A a lot after that

That's borderline sociopathic imo. About as half-baked as rationalizations can get. She was a terrible person, so try not to feel too bad.
>>
>>37485429
>being this much of a cuck
there's so much to say but i realize it's over and you should get over it, this is nno reason to become a robot you can get your shit together again just don't repeat the same mistakes.
>>
File: p5mice.jpg (168KB, 1000x595px) Image search: [Google]
p5mice.jpg
168KB, 1000x595px
>>37485485
Pretty sure it's over for me, anon. I don't trust women nor other people getting close to me. I don't think I can hold a job either. I just feel like dying but i don't want to upset my mother...
>>
File: image.jpg (12KB, 126x233px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 126x233px
>>37485536
Damn, reading that story hurt just to read. I honestly hope something good comes your way OP and your ex and Chad both are robbed and brutally murdered.
>>
>>37484595
>>37484934
>>37485096
>>37485268
>>37485429
I had a group of friends that turned on me too OP. It wasn't because of a girl or anything, and the harassment wasn't nearly as bad. I'm sorry for what happened to you OP.
I distanced myself from those friends as soon as they turned on me. I'd rather go back to being a lonely sod than continuing to have abusive friends.
>>
>>37485536
stop thinking of your life as some sort of tragic chronicle, create your own motivation, even if you fake it it will eventually become real, you still have a long journey ahead of you, can't let the actions of some roastie dictate your life, soon enough these problems that seem monumental will be long lost memories and you'll laugh about how ridiculous you were thinking it was the end your world.
>>
>>37485429
i wouldve put all my time and energy into revenge.
>>
>>37485661
When did /r9k/ become normie central?
>>
>>37485697
i am the farthest thing from a normie, been here for 6 years, kissless hugless virgin of 28, i live in a 3rd world shithole, and am in a lot of debt, i also have some dangerous people hot on my heels so a lot of the problems posted here seem minuscule to me
>>
>>37484595
you're just a failed normie, you have to be born a robot
>>
>>37485855
What does it mean to be born a robot?
>>
Well, 2D>3D
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.