[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>At Dentist office with my dad >Start playing Gravity Rush

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: 1490851193974.png (42KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1490851193974.png
42KB, 250x250px
>At Dentist office with my dad
>Start playing Gravity Rush on my Vita
>Dad starts looking over my shoulder
>He watches in silence for a bit
>"I can't believe you still watch cartoons"
>Start getting nervous
>Other people in the office start staring at me
>Stutter out ok
>Look up
>There's a little kid on his DS
>Realize that I look no better than him
>People are smirking at me
>Try to ignore it and keep playing
>"I wish you could drive as well as you play that game"
>"You never even got in a car"
>Begin to start crying
>Start getting pitied looks from people
>One guy's face turns into a nasty smile
>Walk out of dentist
>Hide in car
>Dad walks out and starts screaming at me
>Calls me a fucking retard and tells me that he already payed for the visit
>Already crying in full force
>Dad smacks me across the face
>Walk back inside with him
>Everybody is staring at us

Does anybody else go through hell whenever they play video games around their family members? Every time I let my dad see me play video games or watch anime he always does something like this. At this rate I will most likely end my fucking life.
>>
There is alot wrong with you anon.

>hide in car
Is this a underage thread.
>>
>>37484521
What's the matter? Play a game to stay alive but won't bother to with that in real life? You know if you commit suicide, it counts as a game over.
>>
>>37484521
>over 18still talking to your dad?
tough i doubt you're over 18
>>
See when I was a kid me and my dad just watched cartoons on Saturday because that would be the time we could spend together years later and we finished watching the new samurai jack season a while back
>>
>There's a little kid on his DS
>Realize that I look no better than him
No, you look worse. He's a child, it's expected that he plays video games. Playing video games is fine, but for fuck's sake, don't play in public if you are older than 12. Don't mention that you play games to other people unless they also play games or it's normie shit like Call of Duty. Other than that, no one fucking cares to hear about it at best, and at worst they will think you're fucking autistic.
>>
it must be your dad's fault to a certain degree. you should let him know. he fucked up somewhere along the line. he's likely a retard.
>>
Inb4 op returns in a years time when his shitty dad expects him to get a gf and go out.
>>
>>37484521
if you're like 30, then congrats, because its stories like this that make the board what it is
if you're 20 or under, fuck off retard
>>
He's just showing his jealousy that he needs to sit there bored while you can be entertained. The bitter posters in this thread really goes to show how many normans browse this board.
>>
>>37484521
Don't ever reveal your power level. Problem solved.
>>
>>37484521
You sound cute, I would kiss you better anon :)
>>
>>37484521
If you do kill yourself probably should kill him first then off yourself, it's what I'd do if I wasn't a pussy.
>>
>>37484647
>try to talk with normies
>"hey you like games too ? were hosting a small party where we will play vidya and chill"
>sounds cool
>go there
>2 dudes playing Fifa on one tv, 2 dudes playing pro evolution soccer on the other tv
>"what other games do you have ?"
>they only had call of duty, need for speed, some naruto shit and god of war
>"there's a pc over there, do you have any games installed"
>"yeah of course"
>league of legends, dota 2, hearthstone and overwatch
>play overwatch for some time then nope right the fuck out.
why do normies have such shit tastes ?
>>
>>37484914
I fucking know right, as soon as I got into PC gaming i started buying classic games 'dawn of war, crisis, supreme commander forged alliance' seriously anyone that just has the blizzard launcher on their PC needs to have it burned.
>>
>>37484974
i think it's because our introverted natures make us gravitate towards single player and high IQ shit where we command entire armies to fulfill our power hungry desires also, while normies prefer multiplayer and mindless low IQ stuff where you socialize with people.
>>
>>37484521
Don't play vidjya or watch animu when others are around then. Do what other normies do and read a book or some shit.
>>
>>37484974
Dont forget C&C Generals and Rome: Total War
>>
>>37484974
>tfw playing heroes of the storm right now
i don't need your respect
>>
>>37485115
Hmmm I like social games tho I can be the fun social guy on tf2 or other mp games. I went for older so RTS games. became they are legitimately good games. That any PC gamer should play because they have easy access to them. That power thing tho hmmm that explains why I like RTS.>>37485115
>>
>>37484521
The problem here, Anon, is that you have no balls.
None whatsoever.

I play fucking Pokemon in public, and I take the bus to my dentist appointments.
And I also fucking pay for them.

What the fuck is your excuse, you piece of shit?
If you can afford something as useless as a Vita, then why not pay for your own fucking appointment?

Don't tell me your fucking dad paid for that too.
>>
>>37485194
I played it with friends, was total shit they got mad at me we never played it again.
>>
>>37485205
i like some multiplayer games too but turn off voice chat and only talk to team about strategy, anyone else do this ?
>>
>>37484521
You shouldn't be playing vidya or even streaming TV/movies out in public to be honest. It's not anything against you personally either. Normies who stream television out in public are pretty bad too.
You can play or watch as much as you want at home, but anybody who does it in public just looks like a degenerate.
Not only that, but it's a huge risk. When I lived in Boston, as a teenager, we would swipe people's laptops, tablets, and phones on the subways and other locations. I personally only swiped five electronics, but I witnessed others swipe more. Not just people that I knew, but random hobos and thieves doing the same thing to degenerates and businessmen in public.
>>
>>37485272
I use vc but I sometimes talk about tactics. really couldn't care in pub games but that's all I ever play.
>>
Bumpor plox.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.