[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /legostarwars/ Just got the complete saga since its

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170530_1524580_rewind.jpg (542KB, 1920x1088px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170530_1524580_rewind.jpg
542KB, 1920x1088px
Who here /legostarwars/

Just got the complete saga since its the consolefag free game of the month, really takes me back. Used to play episodes 1-3 with my dad after school when I was ten
>>
>>37484492
Lame and easy to beat kid shit. Basically a button masher.

Back in my day, kid shit was actually hard.
>>
>>37484492
Is it on PS4? I played the GBA version and it was preddy fun
>>
>>37484551
Isn't ps4 backwards compatible with ps3 and ps2? It's a ps2 game.

>>37484546
What did you play anon?
>>
I had the complete saga on the 360 and just got it on the PC. I had all the characters and had beat all the levels on xbox, now I'm going to do it on PC... Looking forward to it. Have you played the Lego Batman game?
>>
>>37484546
Wow well aren't you cool, playing tough video games.
>>
>>37484605
Nope. Haven't played any of the Harry potter games either. Are they decent?
>>
Me and my brother used to play this all the time growing up. Now he sits there and plays TF2 all day talking to his internet friends and tells me to shut the fuck up.
>>
>>37484635
>tf2

Garbage. Your brother sounds like he turned into a dick.
>>
>>37484667
My brother is a total prick now. I'm home from college for a few months and I just want to vidya with him like the good old days.
"No"
"I'm busy"
"Shut the fuck up"
Thanks dude I'll be here when your fat gf dumps you
>>
>>37484631
Games arent even fun unless there is some kind of challenge.
>>
>>37484744
That sounds like an opinion to me.

Ori
>>
>>37484766
It's basically scientific fact.

IF the human brain wasn't challenged in some way and then provided with with some kind of reward for the effort, then video games wouldn't even be a thing.
>>
>>37484492

>/legostarwars/

Good god. Please don't remind me of that shit game. I traded Super Smash Bros Melee for it and regretted it since.
>>
>>37484877
>Super Smash Bros Melee

That was a seriously dumb trade man.

I traded my gameboy and pokemon in for Crazy Taxi though, so I'm not much better.
>>
>>37484492
I use to play it on ps2 with my dad. It was simpler times for gaming. I only played a few levels on xbone.
>>
>>37484546
I don't know if you're trolling or something but there's something about certain video game players that has always irritated me

the types of people that only play games so they can "beat" them

do you not actually enjoy playing the game or are you just spending the entire time autistically thinking about having to "beat" the game
>>
File: 1496187846939.jpg (42KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1496187846939.jpg
42KB, 225x225px
>>37484633
The first Lego Batman has some nostslgia for me, but the gameplay is very similar to TCS. I've also played Lego Indiana Jones, which was fun but not as much. Haven't touched Harry Potter yet. The new marvel game is cool too, it lets you explore an open world New York. I want to get a old bionicle game too but it is kinda hard to find
>>
>>37484850
>I don't like this delicious meal because it isn't challenging for me to eat it
>>
>>37485007

>playing as a bionicle slaying miniature lego figures and buildings in a lego city

now that will be fun
>>
Pretty comfy game, I used to play co-op with my brother or his friends. It's one of the few good game based on a movie.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.