[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i lost my wife 5 years ago. i lost my child, too. my son was

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: 1485320631878.jpg (221KB, 960x643px) Image search: [Google]
1485320631878.jpg
221KB, 960x643px
i lost my wife 5 years ago. i lost my child, too. my son was only 2, and he was always so sick. but my wife. we'd been together 15 years. the last thing of hers stopped smelling like her a long time ago. tonight i have forgotten her scent. now she is gone.

i wonder if there's heaven. there's nothing left of me.
>>
You should consider suicide OP, not even joking. You sound like you really cared about your wife, assuming this isn't b8.
>>
end it, and take me with you
>>
>>37484488
>>37484698
>>37484760
ignore these trolls that might not know what they're actually messing with.

there is still plenty of life left to live even if it's different and scarred with unhappy remembrances, you will get through it and come to terms with it.

it will never stop hurting completely, but you'll come to accept it and it will hurt a lot less.

always keep in mind what your wife and son would want right now- they certainly wouldn't want you to commit suicide. they would want you to live happily, because they loved you.

try your best to fulfill that wish for them, best of luck anon
>>
>>37484946
Fuck you faggot whiteknight
>>
>>37484488
Yep me and you are kindred souls OP.
My highschool sweetheart killed herself about 1 year and 7 months into us being together.
She just couldnt handle her mothers death.
12 years later and i still think about her every day.
I think that i should have been there for her, but what could i have done?
Maybe i couldve changed her mind if i was there to tell her how much i love her.
It doesnt matter now.
Nothing will ever make us feel better about it.
There is no moving on.
Im saving up some money for a pistol now.
Maybe one day we will meet again OP.
>>
>>37484946
This sounds like someone who's just spouting the same old stuff everyone who's never felt real pain says. What a twit.
>>
>>37484994
>>37485248
for one im a fembot, so neither a faggot or a whiteknight, and for two i've too made a thread like this before which got a overwhelmingly negative response about how i should just go ahead and kill myself. it ended up with me going to the ER

i really wished someone had said those things to me at that time of my desperation, even if it seems generic and simple- it helps. trust me

also there's not much to go on, we're all strangers here, i hardly know this guy other than the few sentences he wrote. doesn't mean i don't want to try to help
>>
>wife and kid
Fucking normie
>>
>>37485372
for OP's sake i'm glad you're here
>>
>>37485372
Wow, what a dumb bitch
Make another trip there you stupid worthless cunt
>>
>>37485372
>im a fembot, so neither a faggot or a whiteknight

excuse me ma'am, grills can be both faggot AND whiteknight

but ur story is inspiring thank you for reaching out to a hurting person, please don't be discouraged :)
>>
>>37485425
i thought they were generally used to call out on a "beta male" as some stupid and empty insult.
>>
>>37485423
this isn't /b/ you edgy faggot, why don't you fuck off?
>>
>>37485372
Hey fembot, you should be my girlfriend or something.
>>
>>37485446
I know where we are, a non Normie Board.
>>
>>37484488
This thread is a shitshow. You could kill yourself if that's what you have to do. But for the record, going on to accomplish great things, and being able to help people who are struggling, is pretty gratifying even if it doesn't fill the void. It can't be for nothing though, all of that, and being able to make something of yourself and help others is something you could still do in this world.
>>
>>37484488

Devotion and emotional bonds are useless. Get yourself together and fuck someone else.
>>
>>37485475
yeah but if OP is posting here and he's serious he oughtn't to to feel alone in his pain, lord knows i've suffered so much heartbreak i feel dead inside, but i can't imagine losing what he's lost, again assuming he's real.
>>
>>37485577
then maybe he should fucking go to reddit or advice
>>
>>37485751
i heard that on /adv/ you have answers like 'lulz'.
its sorta street legend but...
>>
just find a hot new girl to make a baby with, come on man get your shit together no one likes a whiner
>>
>>37484488
stay strong anon. youll make it thru this dark time. have faith.
>>
>>37485751
he wasn't looking for advice you idiot
>>
>>37485922
>he thinks advice is for advice

Laugh at him
>>
>>37484488

May I ask what happened to your wife and kid?
>>
>>37485956
My wife killed herself 3 months after my son passed away from medical complications. He had a weak heart.
>>
File: 1495072237782.jpg (518KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1495072237782.jpg
518KB, 1920x1200px
>>37484488
OP, I'm sending some care your way. Bless you, man. Live on, try and be happy regardless.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.