[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I went on a date today and I think she could tell I was nervous.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1491770114336.jpg (162KB, 1264x1630px) Image search: [Google]
1491770114336.jpg
162KB, 1264x1630px
I went on a date today and I think she could tell I was nervous. I wasn't very good at conversation because we had nothing on common (I'm a denpa-kei). I wasn't particularly attracted to her either nor interested in her. I ended up tagging along to the grocery store with her because she wanted to go grocery shopping before she went home. I pretty much followed her around like a little kid with her mommy. I give off this clueless about how to function in society "aura" I guess. I've lived on my own for 6 years, I just happen to be living with my parents to save money/help them with the house while I go to school. After shopping and going to her car I pretty much just went bye lol and we went our separate ways. IDK what she wanted and I certainly didn't know what I was supposed to do there. I think I would be better off being alone for the rest of my life; dating is too much work.
>>
how did you meet/get the date?
>>
>>37484430

I made an okcupid out of curiousity if anyone would be interested in me. I didn't message anyone, I was pretty much just there to collect likes; I am in no position right now to be dating. The girl messaged me and then ended up giving me her phone number because she said I'm interesting.
>>
>>37484461
/fit/ Chad here, making the rounds. To be honest if you regularly go on dates, push yourself further and further out of your shell, it'll probably actually work out for you and you'd make it. Talk about work/career/relationships/dreams (make up an abbreviation?), be willing to push the envelop (wanna go back to my place, let's meet up again), learn to carry conversation/start new ones. But I mean it's a start so good job I guess, this board is so dark so it beats most of it. Good luck.
>>
>>37484649

Hi chad, we talked about work, career, dreams, and she talked about her ex a little bit, but other than that I had nothing to talk about so she ended up doing all the talking and stuff. I think we spent an hour and a half at the coffee place.

There isn't much about me that stands out/much to even talk about. I work at a job I don't like, going to school for biochemistry, which I like, and I play guitar. I can't really expand on that with anyone who doesn't have those same interests.
>>
>>37484649
Post body oregnu
>>
>>37484890
Okay, I think I see the general dynamic off of that. You have all of that going on for you, which is actually legitimate far beyond any of this r9k shit, but you somehow feel broken so you carry that guilt around. Uh you have a lot going for you truly so you *shouldn't* feel guilty for delving into shit you're passionate about like the many facets of biochem and music. I'm not saying ignore her stuff but you're allowed to get into what you have to offer. And if she can't relate or shuts you down like a 10 year old, screw her. You have a foundation to build upon though so you ought to take that leap desu.
>>37484952
no
>>
>>37485043
One last thing a lot of woman are trash and the date was doomed before it started. Same goes for femanons dating males - plenty of people in general are just trash so grow a spine and be able to shake it off. Especially as a male you need to get a spine.
>>
>>37485043
C'mon you fucking dyel post it Chad. Lmfao.
>>
>>37485095
i'm not getting my pic tied to this board. take my advice or leave it.
>>
>>37485043

Well, I feel guilty because I spent 2 years as a NEET before picking myself up. All of my life I've been an outsider though, which has lead to me having severe social anxiety. (I do ofc do my best to face it by forcing myself out of my comfort zone). I've always been "quiet". The longest job I worked was 3 years, but I was able to not talk to anyone at all for those 3 years, it wasn't until I got a new manager who decided to let me go. (Then I went hikki for 2 years), then decided to go back to school and start working again. I just feel I have nothing in common with anyone.
>>
>>37485112
Idc about your advice bro I'm married. I go to fit too but I wouldn't call myself Chad lmfao. I bet you look puny.
>>
>>37485159
Christ dude I read 2 sentences of that sadpost and sighed externally. If you are unable to get past your sadpost of a past, truly unable, then idk go get lost in the woods for 3 weeks and find your manhood. If you resent your shit past or regret it or whatever, you'll be a sad cunt for the rest of your stupid life. That's a promise. Stop feeling sad for yourself, or for the world or karma or whatever. You've pulled it together so move on already and never return to this board again.
>>37485172
Congrats, but go fuck yourself.
>>
File: 1494588941106.jpg (41KB, 639x424px) Image search: [Google]
1494588941106.jpg
41KB, 639x424px
>>37485242
I'm not the fucking retard that self proclaims to be Chad lmfao.
>>
>>37485556
i'd say you should try it, appeal from authority and all, but then you probably aren't chad anyways so maybe not.
>>
File: 1496109767026.png (47KB, 652x518px) Image search: [Google]
1496109767026.png
47KB, 652x518px
>>37485630
Nah dude despite being on roids and looking like a Chad and acting like a Chad since I work in prison and I'm not afraid of confrontation I would never claim to be Chad. If people see me a certain way whatvever. But I like to think I'm more humble than that cause there's always someone better than you.
You sound like you've been srsly lifting for a year.
>>
>>37485755
no room to humble on r9k. if you're a serious roided lifter and want to hide it on r9k then that's your prerogative. i came on to give some advice and claiming Chad is an easy and simple designation to get a point across in one word. i'm not gonna sit here and pour out my life story just to qualify myself on here to give advice when i can utter one word and get on with it. so spare me your bullshit.
>>
>>37485925
Except that one word is a a lie lmfao youre not chad my dude.
>>
>>37486555
Pop either takes my advice or leaves it. Have fun with your prison work.
>>
File: MMMBK.png (76KB, 427x763px) Image search: [Google]
MMMBK.png
76KB, 427x763px
>>37484408
a denpagirl gf would be nice.

or maybe it would just be awkward..
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.