[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm starting to really hate being a girl. >bored >roleplay

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: 1496270502479.png (886KB, 800x1066px) Image search: [Google]
1496270502479.png
886KB, 800x1066px
I'm starting to really hate being a girl.

>bored
>roleplay as insecure retard girl because I'm a pathetic human being and trolling for (you)s and controlling the course of online anonymous discussion makes me feel like I have power in life
>almost all replies are pls be my gf guys or people just genuinely trying to discuss and help
>hardly anyone even calls out the bullshit going on in the thread
>even though the girl is being completely retarded, listens to none of the good advice, will obviously never be your gf, and is an unselfaware attention whore
>all because she, at least supposedly, has a vagina (no pics of course)
It's not that I don't understand why, I do, but its depressing. And its not here that's the problem, though what happened in that thread was a clear sign of this board's decay. Because here no one has to know I'm a girl, and even if you say you're a girl it's just shitposting without proof. It's real life that's the problem. It's not that I want to be male I'm not a degenerate. I like being feminine, nurturing/supporting, dressing and acting as a woman. But I don't want that kind of power, I don't want an artificial boost just because I'm not hideous and there's a moist hole between my legs. It makes me feel disgusting. I want to be able to hang out around interesting people, who are mostly men, and not drive them to act differently or derail group dynamic. I don't want special status for doing nothing. I want to be treated like anyone else, and judged by my character alone, or as close as possible. Without having to lie or hide my gender.

This isn't shitposting or attention whoring, I probably won't even reply. I just wanted to get it off my mind. Is it impossible to be a girl and a "normal person" at the same time?
>>
You can come visit me if you like. I don't care about women anymore. Course my attitude turns them right on, nothing like not giving a fuck and saying whatever you want to them making them want to bang you. It's amazing how a hermit likes me actually has female callers trying to get in my pants. And I turn them down of all things.
>>
>>37483829
If you were a male, you'd complain about being white or something. Just accept that humans are not equal and there is no such thing as being "equal" with someone in a broad social context.
>>
>>37483829
You will always be given special status due to being a girl.
Welcome to real life. It's something you have to accept and not constantly complain about.
I dislike it that women do that but I'm guilty for doing the same thing but its not because I want them to be my gf or orbit them or anything like that. It's mostly because I get along with females more than I do men. (straight btw)
It's probably because my mother was never there for me so I want womanly affection I guess I could say.
just wanted to come clean as well even though you're all faggots
>>
>>37483829
The problem is that you're not supposed to be here in the first place. This is not for women so of course you think it's shit. It's for the jaded and bitter to chat. When the smallest of hopes comes along, then of course they'll lunge at the opportunity. Deal with it or leave.
>>
>>37483829
The secret that women don't tell girls is that they hate being women.
It's what makes you into a woman, a kind of overpowering selfloathing that eventually
turns into a kind of twisted selflove that makes you into a vindictive monster that feeds
blindly on everything she touches for the sole reason that she must, because she
is a monster, and she is a monster, because she exists at all.

LOL Joking just how arrogant and narcissistic can you get.

giving advice is really, really stupid. Most people here have tried all the advice they've
been offered and its cringy normalfag shit.

every woman wants to nurture every man, its part of how you forgive yourself for having
orbiters. To you, they're just gentle souls needing sympathy, not males needing a partner.
>>
File: 1393332794121.jpg (26KB, 372x396px) Image search: [Google]
1393332794121.jpg
26KB, 372x396px
>>37483829
>wow I can't believe men are retarded
is it any wonder there are hundreds of ecelebs and twitch titty streams when dozens of men will instantly throw them money and satisfy their every whim on the off chance of getting laid? Men are idiots.
>>
>>37484092
But I don't have orbiters.
>>
>>37484177
I'm your orbiter now.
Luv ya femanon.
>>
>>37484177
I'm gonna orbit you until you become my gf, following you from your old thread
>>
It is impossible, sorry but that's just one of those things where natural instincts kick in.
>>
>>37483829
>I don't want special status for doing nothing.
And yet you do make a point to identify your gender, on the internet, where you could have exactly what you say you want, if only you could do what almost everyone else does and not immediately say 'LOL HI GUIZ I'M A GRILL LOL XD'.

Dumb fucking cunt.
>>
>>37483829
Even though you say you're not attention whoring, you definitely are.
>>
>>37484271
I usually don't. I'm mostly talking about real life or forming friendships, where it's not as simple as not mentioning it. I'm going to sleep now. Goodbye world.
>>
>>37484338
>muh excuse for needing to mention my gender
>>
>>37483829
Post feet with timestamp, then we will talk.
>>
Its not so much better on the other side bro
I really wish I was a girl

I just feel like everything I do is meaningless because by default no one cares about me. I would love to be a cute girl who is admired by guys who just like to be around her.

Maybe the reason you feel like people don't like you for your personality is because your personality isn't as interesting as you think it is. .
>>
Men and Women simply have to deal with different challenges in life-- I'm quite glad I don't have to deal with girl problems, and I'm quite sure there are some girls that are glad they don't have to deal with guy problems.

Felt like I was getting to be good friends with a girl online once, was so damn sad when she more or less made it clear she only wanted a relationship (or money bag? hard to tell even given hindsight) instead of just being friends. I don't know why people hate the friendzone so much, having a friend at the end of the day that you can actually chew the fat with is such a valuable thing. I was scared of losing the ability to talk to her though so I really did not know how to handle the situation lol
>>
>>37484423
My personality isn't interesting, that's why I don't want to be treated like it is. It's all a lie.
>>
Kek

OP you're a fag. I get it but damn, man, move on. We all have shit like that we have to deal with. I'm assertive and have a clean cut and confident thought process, so I attract misogynist pricks and racists and all sorts of fucked up crazy people. If you have something society considers valuable you'll attract people who buy in to that value, and it usually just sucks dick.

I wish I were a black chick. As a confident white guy the kind of guy's-club old racists and shit like that I attract is fucking disgusting. It's a pain in the ass. I know a lot of girls in the same position as you and honestly I went through a while where I was the kind of guy you're trying to avoid.

After a certain point though I realized I was looking for human connection on an intellectual level and a hot chick body didn't influence whether or not that connection was there to be had, because along the way I found a number of people I really clicked with that didn't fall into my image of what I wanted those people to look like. Now I'm more on a quest to find valuable people than anything else, and to be honest with you it's damn hard. I attract really fucked up people because I have some skeletons of my own but my head is on really straight, and it's hard to find people who value me for me instead of looking for ways they can use my innate and overwhelming power. (I joke but that's seriously what these people see in me, I accidentally started a cult at one point in my life and I swear to fucking god these people can smell something on me.)

Anyway. People are complicated, except most of them aren't. Look for the ones that bring out the depth in you, that really let you express who you are without having to worry about the things you say. You won't regret it.
>>
>>37484574
Can I join your cult anon?
>>
>>37484574
Give me the cult bucks friendo
>>
Then develop an actual personality
I have plenty of female friends who I like hanging out because they are fun to be around, not just because they are girls and I want to bone them.
>>
Same.jpg
>>
>>37484220
>>37484195
Please orbit me too.
>>
>>37483829
Males and females are utterly and completely different creatures. Both have their respective good and bad aspects. But they can never really know each other, and cannot form platonic bonds as strong as those within their own gender. You really just have to accept that.
>>
>>37484717
Identical
>>
OP will you please be my girlfriend
>>
>>37483829
Please be my gf. USA.
>>
>>37484741
But most girls are fucking dumb, me included.
>>
>>37484826
Eh, self-awareness suggests some level of intelligence. Socrates and all that.
>>
You can easily form normal bonds with male friends. Just not on this board. Does that make sense?
>>
File: 1485224698033.jpg (93KB, 511x553px) Image search: [Google]
1485224698033.jpg
93KB, 511x553px
>>37484826
Why do you think that femanon? Isn't it self deprecating
>>
>>37484886
You can't form any bonds on this board.
>>
>>37483829
OP PLEASE BE MY GIRLFRIEND

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

seriously though, you cannot exist in this board, period. there is no room for females because females cannot be robots. only males can be robots. you get a life of luxury in exchange for being unable to truly fit in real /r9k/ participation and bonding

boo hoo op, it must be so hard to be you. how do you deal with it, it must be so hard xd =((((
>>
>>37484982
>he didn't read the post
>>
>>37484997
what is it in my post that implies that i didnt? i did read the post
>>
>>37485163
Because it wasn't about boohoo I can't fit in r9k. It's that anonymous places like this are the only places where I can voluntarily remove my girl status and interact on an equal level.
>>
>>37483829
> I don't want an artificial boost just because I'm not hideous and there's a moist hole between my legs. It makes me feel disgusting. I want to be able to hang out around interesting people, who are mostly men, and not drive them to act differently or derail group dynamic. I don't want special status for doing nothing. I want to be treated like anyone else, and judged by my character alone, or as close as possible. Without having to lie or hide my gender.

this says a lot about you. maybe you should stop hanging around thirsty zeta fucks aka 4chan """"""""humans"""""""" who are willing to do anything for a MtF tranny.

once you go out into the real world, nobody gives a fuck. sorry you and your friends are a bunch of losers.

EZ and Desperate kind u are
>>
>>37483829
You won't ever be accepted without derailing group dynamic
It's just the wayvthings are.
If you are attractive or average looking, men will want to be with you or fuck you.
I'm not gonna talk about guy shit when a girl is around. No guy really does.
>>
File: pathetic.jpg (29KB, 600x340px) Image search: [Google]
pathetic.jpg
29KB, 600x340px
>>37483829
i know what you mean. most people can only see each other for what they can offer, instead of who they are. they're seemingly ignorant of each other despite being totally dependent. being a male or female doesn't change that, though i do admit females have it worse in ways. there's nothing wrong with you people are fucked and this world is cruel. if you don't have the strength to be yourself you fall in with the rest of them, because the world won't change.
>>37484777
wasted trips
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.