[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SKAnon here letting you absolute nigger faggots know that you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: uu0rZlj.jpg (260KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
uu0rZlj.jpg
260KB, 1280x960px
SKAnon here letting you absolute nigger faggots know that you can not stop destiny. 321 days to go.
I don't give a FUCK if Ciara is doing drugs
I don't give a FUCK if Ciara is scamming you sad cunts
I don't give a FUCK if you whiteknights try to brainwash her again
I don't give a FUCK if Guy tries to assassinate her(as if I would let him do it)
I don't give a FUCK if you losers try to scare her away with doxxs or threats
I don't give a FUCK if you think your constant pestering of her father will change anything
I don't give one single FUCK.
You think you can stop me? Come and find me in Dublin, you little cunts. I will gladly wait at the Temple and glass your fucking skull, and mark the walls in your blood.

The Emerald gem of Eire does not belong to you. You absolute fucking losers who write fanfic wank, or talk about cumming on her pictures like the sad dry shites you are. "Hey guys, just finished having a cheeky wank to Ciara in her teddy bear pajamas again xD!" The absolute fucking state of you people right now. Honestly, have any of you even tried bonding with her over shite that isn't memes or money related tripe? I guess it's fine and all to throw money at the lass to fuel your own autistic cult like behaviour, but you all take it to a whole other level. I can't wait until Ciara turns 18 and can go to college, and finally get her fucking degree to become a middle class Conservative Christian working white woman making 6 figures. The best part is I'll be there to help her while you said cunts foam at the mouth masturbating to the same pictures from 2016. Do any of you losers even have a fucking job? I guess it's funny being a parasite on the dole when real MEN have jobs to support their family or loved ones. You dole niggers get 600 Federal Reserve notes(fucking jew paper *money* that's lent out at interest and printed out of thin air), and I make more than you in a God Damn month. Literally fucking kill yourselves.
*sips*
That's about all. Peace out.
>>
laughing my ass off out loud
>>
File: 1495335156461.jpg (54KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1495335156461.jpg
54KB, 500x375px
>"i-i-i'm not like the other orbiters guys!!"

Just remember, gook, you can't make a hoe into a house wife.
>>
>>37482524
she's from Eire? you are the ultimate white knight sir god speed I'm sure she knows who you are? what's so amazing about her I've heard of her from this board
>>
>>37482524
lol 3pic!
tldr nerd sage n report
>>
>>37482864
Depends how big of a whore and how much of a ballsy man you are if you're a little bitch like OP yeah no shell eat him alive and he'll kill himself lol.
>>
>>37482524
This fucking copypasta again?! Fuck you potato nigger, and fuck that ugly bitch too.
>>
File: 400+aufrufe.png (451KB, 702x482px) Image search: [Google]
400+aufrufe.png
451KB, 702x482px
where is longcopy poster
>>
File: sips.jpg (397KB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
sips.jpg
397KB, 3000x2000px
>>37482524
What the fuck did I just read
Orgin
>>
>>37483192
You calling me lass ugly, lad?! I'll fucking Box your head clean off your shoulders, you little cunt. I spent 7mins writing this up and I'd appreciate it if you mongs didn't call it copypasta.
>>
>>37483249
saw it yesterday you mick faggot, ugly cunt isn't worth spending 7 min. writing about, the fuck is wrong with you.
>>
>>37483271
Listen hear, you sad dry shite. Ciara is beautiful and everything I could ever want in a woman. Don't call her ugly just because her face is Abit more round.
>>
File: loling.png (147KB, 512x452px) Image search: [Google]
loling.png
147KB, 512x452px
>>37483343
You are trying way too hard
>>
She's really nothing special guys. We shouldn't still be focusing on this.
>>
>>37482524
Did someone say Ciara?! My- MY QUEEN! Shall not a hair from her perfectly shaped head be harmed! This PRINCESS will NOT be undermined by the putrid GREMLINS of r9k! I shan't allow it, nay, I CAN'T allow it!
>>
Based Korean anon not throwing in the towel just yet.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.