[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

While you autists were jerkin off to feet of trannies, my friend

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

File: uuta73vgdg0z.jpg (65KB, 630x381px) Image search: [Google]
uuta73vgdg0z.jpg
65KB, 630x381px
While you autists were jerkin off to feet of trannies, my friend defended your freedom. Show some respect you fucking kids
>>
>>37482374
You want us to celebrate a Chad dying?
>>
>>37482374
Jokes on you kid, fapping to feet and trannies was part of what got me through 6 different deployments to Af/Iraq.

Well, that and fapping to cute Asian grils.
>>
>>37482374
That would be true if we were actually free. I feel for the soldiers, but I don't like why we fight wars. The last legitimate conflict was Korea.
>>
>>37482374
I bet he got his peepee shot of by muhammad
>>
Like I fucking care about another stupid people that are not from my country.
>>
I wonder if soldiers get bored and suck each other's dicks
>>
File: Army-KDH-plate-carrier.jpg (102KB, 600x342px) Image search: [Google]
Army-KDH-plate-carrier.jpg
102KB, 600x342px
>>37482374
DUDE I COULDNT KEEP A REAL JOB WORSHIP ME LMAO
>>
>>37482374
>waaahhhh a meatshield died doing what he signed up to do
>>
Thank you comrade, support our troops in our conquest to defend isreal
t. Abe Noseberg
>>
Speaking of such, anybody got some good trap feet pics? Preferably wearing socks and nylons.
>>
>>37482430
>tfw no qt arab bf to import
this is indeed hell
>>
your friend died so some jew could get a few bucks
what an honor
>>
>>37482374
Paying mad respect to your friend tell G.I. Anon's family thank you and tell them random anon says thank you for his service
>>
>>37482514
The Afghans love qt little boys. And huffing fumes from diesel trucks.
>>
>sign up for military willingly
>go to county that had never attacked
>shoot the native inhabitants
>get shot back
>die

Honestly it's a terrible thing but seems like the obvious conclusion no?
>>
Your friend didn't defend shit, he probably died overseas in a foreign country as an invader and occupier assuming this story is even real in the first place.

"The Americans are truly a lucky people. They are bordered to the north and south by weak neighbors and to the east and west by fish." -Otto von Bismarck

No army, navy, or air force possesses the capability to cross either the Atlantic or Pacific oceans and attack the US mainland. Canada and Mexico are a joke, no nukes, no real tanks, and their fighters are obsolete stripped down junk the US sells them.
>>
>>37482594
>>37482599
As a veteran with multiple deployments I completely agree with this.
>>
>>37482374
If your in the Navy, could you just stay at bases instead of going into combat? I was thinking of learning a language, saving up my money from the Navy, moving a different country and become a farmer or live mostly off the land there after I finish my service. Country of want to live in would either be somewhere in Southern Europe or Japan.
I'd also work on something that'll be a book or a game for fun.
>>
>>37482476
Unlike you, the 5-star Assistant Manager at pizza hut, right?
>libs will defend this
>>
>>37482701
>If your in the Navy

You actually need a minimum IQ of 90 to join any branch of the US military and they test this by proxy with ASVAB and other evaluations. To my knowledge, they still don't let retards or fat fucks in, I may be wrong though
>>
>>37482748
>DUDE REDPILL EVERYONE IS A LIBERAL
>>
>>37482374
>While you autists were jerkin off to feet of trannies, my friend defended your freedom. Show some respect you fucking kids
>show some respect while I bait autistic virgins into autistic rages over the fact that people care when soldiers die

Maybe you'll feel better after venting a lifetime of frustration towards a completely unrelated subject on the internet.
>>
>>37482374
We're not even at war, how did he die? Did he slip on soap or something?
>>
>>37482374
man i could take out an isis nigga with my shoe fuck off, death to the east
>>
How does it feel knowing that our "Amazing" country, sent your friend to their death for nothing? Open your eyes and be angry at the real enemy ya dick suck.
>>
>>37482594
except you don't die, you get to come back and shitpost on 4chan
goatfuckers are awful shots
>>
>>37482701
depends on the rate.
might end up on a ship for the most part. they work you hard on a ship
>>
>>37482476
>t. NEET

FUCKNIGGS
>>
>dumb fuck blows himself up trying to juggle live grenades after drinking half a bottle of Jack Daniels
>Wow such a hero

>Guy spends 4 years raping innocent women and harassing kids overseas
>Gets caught off guard smoking crack and raping a village girl and gets shot by Ahmed
>Wow such a hero

I live in a military family and I've been on Liveleak quite a few times. I know what really goes on and I have no respect for anybody just because they're a veteran. Anybody can be a veteran. A guy can spend 8 years in the Navy sitting in airplanes getting drunk and jacking off while delivering supplies around the world to our allies and developing countries. That sounds like a cool job but he's no hero simply because he's a Navy vet.

It's just a fucking joke to "respect" people simply because they served in the Military. Half of them are rednecks that didn't do anything but get drunk and fuck/rape random women that can't even speak English.

Stop glorifying Military members. They're no different than the "road workers that risk their lives keeping our roads working and in order" when all they do is fuck around jacking off shovels and throwing piss bottles at cars passing by.
>>
>>37482374
How much did he get paid for that op also freedom isn't free not for the oppressor only the opressed true freedom comes from limitless bondage and enslavedy to oneself and the world
>>
>>37482374
Tell me again how killing women, children and old men is "protecting muh freedoms".
How is guarding heroin Poppy fields helping me.
How does destabilizing governments and throwing them into chaos exactly helping.
How does spending trillions of dollars we don't have to do all of the above, protect and make my life better.

Oh and thanks for protecting our boarders from foreign Invaders, you know those 20+ million wetbacks.

Also thanks for the great job on 9/11, really earned your pay and my respect for a job not done.

Salute your "buddy" and know he died for absolutely nothing, how does that feel.
>>
One body missing for symmetry.

Any robot willing to fix that?
>>
It's so fucking embarrassing how transgenders in Korea are trying to become women because they want to avoid mandatory military service. Like you are such a genetic defect of a brain dead pussy
>>
>>37482374
>my friend defended your freedom
Your friend was on the southern border shooting illegal immigrants? Respect.
>>
>>37482374
>be United Statistian
>live in isolated continent, in a huge country
>join army
>get sent halfway across the globe to some meaningless desert to defend your "freedom"
Wew, brainwashing is one hell of a thing.
>>
>>37485846
And ptsd is another thing.
>>
>>37482430
>6 different deployments
many stars you got on those shoulders
>>
>>37482374
Fighting for US imperialism is not defending anyone's freedom, quite the opposite!
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 500x382px
>>37482374
Yeah right okay whatever
>>
>>37482374
>my friend
So what did you do again?
>>
File: for the last time.jpg (33KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
for the last time.jpg
33KB, 500x500px
>>37482374
You guys get to die for a reason and if not, you get unlimited money after retiring.

You should be thanking ME.
>>
>>37482374
>he died for ZOG

holy shit what FUCKING RETARD
>>
>>37482374

Your friend was nothing but a meat puppet for the Jews. He died fighting for the globalist establishment not for freedom.
>>
File: 1491686231543m.jpg (200KB, 1024x749px) Image search: [Google]
1491686231543m.jpg
200KB, 1024x749px
>>37482374
Thanks for defending Shmushel Goldstein and his chosen few from the Goldman sachs banking clan. Your death certai ly wasn't in vain, goyim.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.