[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Femanon here. Can I just share my love for men with Asperger

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 10

File: 1496082423888.jpg (543KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1496082423888.jpg
543KB, 1280x960px
Femanon here. Can I just share my love for men with Asperger's syndrome and weird ways of behaving, like Craig Nicholls?

https://youtu.be/sFQalfcMaLU?t=152

because I love it

give me all your asperger's men
>>
pic isn't me btw but we look similar/have similar styles

but back to how cute men with asperger's are
>>
File: Dinosaur Feels.png (61KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
Dinosaur Feels.png
61KB, 500x333px
Anon are you trying to give me false hope?
>>
her lipstick game is on point
>>
>>37482303
no! I'm being 100% sincere. it's extremely endearing. I just want to hug men who act like this, seriously. and have crazy sex :)

if you're like this, please embrace it!
>>
You remind me of Elvira.
>>
File: 2684542575.png (129KB, 460x369px) Image search: [Google]
2684542575.png
129KB, 460x369px
>>37482284
>tfw all those goth/emo/scene grills from high school evolved into tumblirinas and sjws
>>
Get off thine board roast
>>
>>37482284
I don't have aspies but can you share your love with me too? non chad (seriously)
>>
>>37482294

>teehee that pic isn't me silly boys

Attention whoring at its worst.
>>
File: pepe gun in mouth.jpg (14KB, 267x181px) Image search: [Google]
pepe gun in mouth.jpg
14KB, 267x181px
>>37482397
>tfw

I never thought I'd actually come to miss the 00s.
>>
File: 2ue5irc.jpg (154KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
2ue5irc.jpg
154KB, 1200x1600px
>>37482397
that is one of the hardest things to accept ;-;
>>
>>37482397
that was the shit, they were always super horny but i unironically was the steriotypical nerd so i never got that prime teen pussy.
>ywn fuck an emo girl
y even live ?
>>
OK, I have asperger's. Isn't it cute how I can't look you in the eyes and only give one word replies if I can be made to talk at all?
>>
>>37482320
U laffin at us. I know it, stop. Us robots, might not be the most savory people in the world, but we have feelings. The false hope hurts. Pls leave or be gf.
>>
>>37482284
be my gf OP please im so sad
>>
spent 5 years with an aspie man. I loved his awkwardness and his savant talents and the way that he wasn't bothered by many of the trivial things humans tend to revolve their lives around.

That being said he ripped me apart and I don't think he was capable of feeling genuine love.
>>
>>37482939
He was and he probably still thinks about you daily... but of course you prlly think he's over you since you're a dumb roastie whore than can move on to another dick within a month.
I would say you never really loved him in that case.
>>
>>37482284
Yeah, just become a famous musician.
>>
Ayy how about autism and paranoid schezofrenia? Please I'm so lonely ;_;
>>
>>37482939
This could very easily describe me.

On the one-in-a-million chance that it's you, then I do still think about you fondly and I'm sorry for tearing you down the way I did. You were right when you said I was obsessed. The only way I knew how to treat people was downright psychotic, and it was selfish of me to try to control you. I'm glad to have met you and I'm a better person for having known you, and I hope you got something more than hurt out of having known me. Things have gotten better for me and I hope you're doing well, too.
>>
>>37482284
autistic male, I was kind of obsessed with him briefly when I was in high school
>>
>>37483278
She's taking dick daily.
>>
>>37483303
Yeah, probably. That's not my business anymore.
>>
>>37482284
TITS WITH TIMESTAMP OR GTFO

txofre rota
>>
>>37482284
Well do you mean all aspie guys because there are two distinct aspie men. The first style is the typical quite hobby driven man who most likely suffers from anxiety and other mental issues caused from isolation. The other type is the loud, dumb aspie these ones can be seen yelling about their favorite superhero at an incredibly high volume. These ones tend to be uncaring but also fragile.
>>
>>37483318
So quit being a little bitch with this "I'm glad I knew you" attitude god damn. Ugh. I hate numales.
>>
>>37483341
What's numale about it? Should I have a stick up my ass about it?
>>
>>37482895
Yes! It honestly is. I want to hug you and kiss you based on that description. Hold your hand and lie in the fields. Sigh

>>37482914
Nope, not laughing at you. I could post a vocaroo to prove I'm female at least.

>>37483199
That actually sound appealing, too. Maybe I fetishize mental illness but that sounds really huggable. That being said I do hope you get better.

>>37483321
The latter type. =) Yes I linked a celebrity but the men I'm drawn to IRL all have aspie-type quirks and I want them so bad.
>>
>>37483387
>Hope you get better
Ayy I just get doped up on medication and cry wishing someone would hold me.
>>
I am a man with Asperger's, and you don't live anywhere near me. Prove me wrong, Silent Bob.
>>
>>37482284
Fuck off Lisette.
>>
File: 1490879018497.jpg (77KB, 909x865px) Image search: [Google]
1490879018497.jpg
77KB, 909x865px
>tfw shitty at understanding social cues
>tfw literally tell people I'm completely oblivious
>tfw incredibly forgetful
>tfw can get loud and obnoxious doing something I like/talking about something I like
>tfw legit don't know if I'm a sperg or not
>>
File: 1492754216389.jpg (69KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1492754216389.jpg
69KB, 640x480px
>>37482939
>spent 5 years with an aspie man. I loved his awkwardness and his savant talents and the way that he wasn't bothered by many of the trivial things humans tend to revolve their lives around.
>That being said he ripped me apart and I don't think he was capable of feeling genuine love.

just post more of girl from OP and/or your feet
>>
I know this is a troll thread (hence the sage for this post) but does anyone remember the youtube videos for that "Severely Autistic Chad", it was basically a Chad-looking male that was completely unfunctioning, he'd just stare into space and do nothing, yet a bunch of comments were from women finding him attractive.
>>
>>37483415
Aww. I wish I could hold you. I'm so sorry. =((( You sound like such a sweetheart.
>>
>>37483510
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCnnUr_GP0I

I never knew this existed.
>>
File: Wojak and Pepe.jpg (54KB, 564x518px) Image search: [Google]
Wojak and Pepe.jpg
54KB, 564x518px
>>37483540
>you will never be autistic chad
>>
>>37483540
Well fuck, massive props for finding it, that's the exact video I was talking about.
>>
>>37483514
Where are you located? Maybe there's no a chance.
>>
>>37483589
Be glad. It's hard enough already. I suppose it would be bearable to have an innocent relationship with a cute girl to spoil while doing cute couple things, but the time for young love has passed and that kind of behavior is frowned upon for men my age. You still have time, Anon.
>>37483615
Thank you.
>>
>>37483620
No, there's no chance, anon.
>>
>tfw aspie but can't gain the even attract fetishists becuase literally everybody is surprised by hearing that I have asperger's except for one person who knows the disorder well
>all the years of hard work and what is there to show for it.

to be fair the one guy who was not suprised also had class with me, and the savant aspect probbably comes out more in class.
>>
>>37483367
Yes, why not. They wronged you. They no longer care for you. Youbare nothing but a memory while they're trying to get pregnant and make a family.
There is no reason to be amiable.
Don't tell me you're one of those fags that thinks it's cool to be friends with your ex.
>>
>>37483648
What makes you say that? Too far or something?
>>
>>37482284
You're not actually into men who have aspergers. You just like guys who share traits with those who have aspergers.
>>
>>37483620
florida
>>37483724
Craig Nicholls has asperger's. I'm into men with asperger's.
>>
>tfw no ass burgers bf
>>
>>37483758
ironically I'm in Florida now on vacation but I live in Georgia
>>
>>37483724
no, shes into attractive men, everything else is just a derivative
>chad wears glasses
>OMG I LOVE NERDY GUYS
>chad sits by himself
>OMG I LOVE ANTI SOCIAL GUYS
>>
>>37483758
You don't know what you like until you experience it. Have you ever been with Craig Nicholls? I assume not. I'd suspect you'd feel different if you had a chance to actually experience being with someone who has aspergers and carrying their burden would leave you exhausted.
>>
OP femanon, post some contact info. Maybe a discord or throwaway email?
>>
File: cannabis_for_autism.png (364KB, 656x610px) Image search: [Google]
cannabis_for_autism.png
364KB, 656x610px
my gf keeps telling me to get tested for it because she thinks i have it and her mom used to be the special ed director so she knows. an online test told me im super likely to be spectrum. so many traits apply to me. im emotionally shallow, look off when talking, am doing a math phd, have extreme interests, low empathy, hate certain textures and sounds, fidget around and do stimming type stuff, disorganized, etc. she says she finds it endearing though. ill probably get tested in a few weeks. maybe i can get some sick adhd meds i looove stims
>>
>>37482284
That is pretty common actually. A lot of girls are attracted to damaged and unstable.
>>
>>37483850
>damaged but stable
>sqeaky wholes around me getting grease
worst fucking feel.
>>
>>37482284
I have Asperges and even I can tell just being an attention whore, you don't actually like Assburger men just want to get their hopes up then crush them. Please fuck off, and stop making us suffer more then we already do.
>>
>>37483876
*wheels around me
>>
>>37483054
women don't even love men they don't have sacrificial love like men have. men want to protect and provide for women. she never loved him and she never will.
>>
>>37483803

That is consistent with my entire life's experience with women. I am 33 and am on autism spectrum. Women initially show interest, when i was younger i tried to date them. Expiration time on their interest/patience level was about two weeks. At that point I assume they realize that I am like this all the time, I cannot provide emotional support in the way they seem to require or the kind of reciprocity that a normie relationship involves. They would get mad at me because I forgot to call them, or do some thing they hinted at but never asked of me directly.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.