[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is with girls all wanting guys with a "dark sense of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

What is with girls all wanting guys with a "dark sense of humor"?

What does that even mean?
>>
Like anything they say it's fucking meaningless. They want a Chad who thinks their abrasive snark is charming.
>>
i say it bc i want someone who will get my psychotic behaviour and sick twisted thinking. i dont want people who get offended and tell me 'wow u should really not say that'
>>
>>37482241
first rule of women: they have no fucking clue what they want so don't take anything they say seriously
>>
Dark humor to women is "sarcasm". Don't think too hard into it.
>>
Edgy Chad

The teens who were edgy emo Chad AKA Vlad, grew up and Stacies still want them. They have a "dark" sense of humor (AKA semi-counter-cultural, which IS cultural currently). If you actually have a dark sense of humor, they get scared off. Unless you're actually Chad, in which case the freaky Stacey will still want you.
>>
>>37482552
Your opinions that Brad Pitt is really only a 9.5/10 and pencil skirts should make a comeback are really not all that surprising. Don't delude yourself.
>>
>>37482241
Dave chappelle fampai.
>>
Ok, show me your dark side, man.

t. anonthekid
>>
Do they mean they like jokes about suicide, killing, rape, etc.?

Sometimes I act so cynical and sarcastic I think it's starting to become my personality. Wouldn't chick's get weirded out after awhile?
>>
File: Facet's acid experience.png (214KB, 1782x1145px) Image search: [Google]
Facet's acid experience.png
214KB, 1782x1145px
>>37482697
This is only one side, my friend
>>
I don't give a shit about whether a guy is funny or not. I just want him to be loyal. 'm so depressed that I can't remember the last time I genuinely laughed.
>>
i feel like girls get offended at my dark sense of humor
>>
>>37482552
This
Except I'm not a girl but I say this all the time to people.
Grow up and stop being offended by everything
>>
File: DSCF0250.jpg (151KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF0250.jpg
151KB, 1024x768px
>>37482241
It means they want a guy to watch Always Sunny and Louis C.K. stand up with.
>>
>>37482703
They would be weirded out by that instantly. Girls don't know what "dark sense of humor" means, they picture en edgy guy who doesn't trust the government fleeing to the border in their 70s Challenger smoking cigarettes and choke fucking them in a shitty motel.
>>
>>37482241
What she probably means:
>murder
>cannibalism
>death
>depression
>natural disasters
>tragedies that weren't school shootings or the Holcaust
>despair for the human race

What she probably doesn't mean:
>rape
>9/11
>edge for edge's sake
>dead baby jokes and /b/-tier humor

Wild cards:
>the Holocaust
>outright racism

It all varies, though. I know girls who like racism and dead baby jokes on their holocaust jokes.
>>
>>37482765
And then take offense when louis class makes fun of women.
>>
>>37482241
Like all things, she wants Chad Thundercock. Just one that browses r/imgoingtohellforthis
>>
>make a dark joke to a girl that said she likes dark humor
>she gets offended
>>
>>37482776
lmao this

originalieo
>>
>>37482241
probably racist and discriminatory humor, its the best imo
>>
>>37482830
>"I like smart guys."/"I like Chad in a lab coat and glasses."
>"I like nerdy guys."/"I like Chad with vidya and and cartoon tee from Hot Topic."
>"I like athletic guys."/"I like Chad in a sweaty tee that shows off his muscles."
>"I like tiny/feminine guys."/"I like mini-Chad."
>"I like bad boys."/"I like Chad in a motocycle jacket with a cigarette dangling out of his lips."
>"I like mysterious guys."/"I like quiet/stoic Chad."
>"I like funny guys."/"I like Chad making me laugh."
>"I like nice guys."/"I am aware of Chad's positive qualities."
>"I like goth/emo/alternative guys."/"I like Chad in black."
>"I like sensitive guys."/"I like Chad expressing himself with a guitar."
>"I like surfer guys."/I like Chad with a six-pack and long hair."
>"I like skater guys."/"I like Chad in Vans and a hoodie."
>"I like cowboys/whatever."/"I like Chad in boots and denim jeans."
>>
>>37482241
Who said that? If anyone did, it's probably because they want a man who can have dark rough sex
>>
File: 1385957507713.png (32KB, 217x278px) Image search: [Google]
1385957507713.png
32KB, 217x278px
>>37482680
Fucking savage, anon.
>>
It means I want a boyfriend who will /uprise/ with me and laugh about it. :(((
>>
>>37483020
I'm copying this, anon.
>>
>>37483020
Fucking saved. Spot on.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.