[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Money thread? >tfw fed reserve is sucking me dry so it can

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: sby981bw.jpg (74KB, 414x323px) Image search: [Google]
sby981bw.jpg
74KB, 414x323px
Money thread?

>tfw fed reserve is sucking me dry so it can fund more wars for isreal
>>
File: ll.png (222KB, 1568x964px) Image search: [Google]
ll.png
222KB, 1568x964px
>>37482178
Bro let me red pill you on life. Now I want you to read these points unbiasely and tlel me what you think.

1. America barely gives any money to ISRAEL and we do not really defend ISRAEL. THEY defend theirselves they have MANDATORY CONSCRIPTION for their citizens both MALE AND FEMALE. The countries we defend they do not even require to have an army like Japan yet alone mandatory conscription.

2. Jews are not the problem. JEWS have been persecuted throughout the centuries BECAUSE GOD DID IT TO THEM AND THEY DESERVED IT. It's literally in the bible that he would scatter them all over the world if they continued to disobey him and punish him. BUT he promised to never completely wipe them out.

3. JEWS are successful because their bloodline comes from ABRAHAM and GOD has given their people special privileges AND MORE RESPONSIBILITY THUS MORE PUNISHMENT IF THEY SCREW UP AND SIN.

READ DEUTERONOMY 28 IF YOU WONDER WHY JEWS ARE SO SUCCESSFUL AS A PEOPLE.

> You will be blessed when you come in and blessed when you go out.

7 The Lord will grant that the enemies who rise up against you will be defeated before you.

4. NO RACE IS INFERIOR. Black people are a cursed people by GOD BECAUSE THEY ARE WICKED AND EVIL. The only thing that makes a nation better than the other is it's morality. THE WEST RULED THE WORLD BECAUSE IT EMBRACED CHRISTIANITY, CIVILIZED BEHAVIOR AND REJECTED BARBARISM. As you can see the west does not act civilized anymore thus we are already inferior to the much more innocent Japanese, South Koreans and yes even Chinese people.

Proverbs was written by King Solomon of Israel who claimed God gave him incredibly knowledge and wisdom about how the world works and why goods things happen to some people, etc. Proverbs 14:34 Righteousness exalts a nation, but sin condemns any people.

See if you can find a correlation between morality and the success and wealth of nation. I promise you willl

Your ancestors followed Christianity 2000 years.
>>
>>37482321
Yoo're retarded as fuck

kys
>>
>>37482332
Read it, don't be retarded. The bible has been followed for thousands of years. Your ancestors invested so much time in it. Don't harden your heart, its the freaking truth dude.

Job 26:7 He spreads out the northern skies over empty space; he suspends the earth over nothing.

Deuteronomy 4:27: The LORD will scatter you among the peoples, and only a few of you will survive among the nations to which the LORD will drive you.

Ezekiel 36:24: "'For I will take you out of the nations; I will gather you from all the countries and bring you back into your own land.(MODERN DAY ISRAEL??)
>>
File: facebook1.jpg (59KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
facebook1.jpg
59KB, 500x357px
>>37482321
holy shit lmao do they even pay you for this ? (((we))) just gave isreal 38bil AGAIN and now they're trying to take away meals on wheels in the USA. nothing about that seems strange to you? why is the USA fighting for a literal shithole that is falling apart with zero resources to offer? zionists have corrupted this world beyond repair.
>>
File: 1496315917547.jpg (89KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1496315917547.jpg
89KB, 600x450px
>>37482321
>As you can see the west does not act civilized anymore
we've been brainwashed by hollywood which is pretty much invented by the jews. they own the entirety of the global media pushing this liberal horrible slutty bullshit onto our white children

> thus we are already inferior to the much more innocent Japanese, South Koreans and yes even Chinese people.
what is gods plan for them anyways?
>>
>>37482178
isfake ran out of isfake citizens to suck dry
>>
>>37482792
I work in the U.S Air force bro. We do not mess with Israel. We give some aid to Israel like we do to other countries because we control many countries. 38 Billion is nothing bro. And we only give that much because Israel is surrounded by enemies and is the only true democracy in the middle east pretty much aka westernized country. It is very strategic to U.S interests to be friendly with them. Stop this obsession over the Jews, the only person punishing white nations is God because you and others have turned your back on him and have become degenerates not because of JEWS but because of your own actions and choices. The west isnt the first nations to be punished by mass immigration, God has done it before and is described in the bible.

>>37482859
I dont know, but they aren't under much judgement. They are only required to keep seven laws, they have much less responsibility because they never knew God really. They aren't aware of the bible. God gives them all their reward for their good deeds and actions on Earth.
>>
>>37482792
>why is the USA fighting for a literal shithole that is falling apart with zero resources to offer?
That's called the hand of God. These all knowing extraterrestial being who created the universe can also influence your emotions and actions. He did this because he wants Israel to stay a nation and to be successful since it is proxy home on Earth. Seems like a coincidence doesn't it. Isnt it funny that the U.N has done nothing to Israel despite having segregation, persecuting Palestines, taking land, etc? Because God is in control and he can select which man will come to power because he is the one who owns the attribute called "success" and "prosperity." He is the one who gave you that high paying job which you thought you were just lucky to get.
>>
>>37483281
>gave you that high paying job which you thought you were just lucky to get
but why? also this gave me chills
>>
File: jacob-rothschild.jpg (38KB, 526x374px) Image search: [Google]
jacob-rothschild.jpg
38KB, 526x374px
>>37483281
idk man. i think i buy pic related more than the god theory. i mean jews pretty much run the world and have gutted the united states of morals and money. now they want us to bomb syria just to save their horrible 'promised' land at the expense of everyone in europe who now have to take in the refugees
>>
>>37483459
To reward you. He repays every man for his actions and deeds whether he is good or bad. Look at the universe, look at the perfect order it is in. And how it is arranged. Even scientists marvel at how well ordered the universe is. It is the same on Earth, though he had withheld from fully punishing us for our evil. Because in the beginning we did something that was not permitted, and a disease caused sin was born. Sin is simply not following the order in which God created. By doing something out of order, something unnatural we created a domino effect that is somehow inherited through our flesh. You know how animals simply know how to act when they are born? Know how to eat, know where to suckle their mothers, certain behaviors already ingrained in their flesh. We humans have this, and we still do at a young age but over time we make the choice to sin and to do things not in our natural, immoral things that further corrupt this desires. God views this as evil and will punish every man for doing evil. You ask why he would punish you? Because you know you know what is good or what is bad. You feel guilt, you know making disparaging comments is bad. You know cheated on your spouse is evil, you know stealing and killing someone who did nothing wrong is evil. You break his order everyday. And yes he owns you, the living energy that animates your flesh that you cannot see inside of you was once apart of God and you will return to him and he will judge you. If he rejects you and condemns you he will not let you experience anything pleasurable or good because everything that is delightful to the eye, to the tongue that is pure belongs to God and he made it.
>>
File: 1496510382337.jpg (213KB, 750x732px) Image search: [Google]
1496510382337.jpg
213KB, 750x732px
>>37482321
>>37482389
>christcuck bullshit
>muh jews

What's the difference?
>>
>>37483578
i don't believe either but to be fair that book has been around for a long time now, there's probably something to be gained by dissecting it (not the spiritual god bullshit imo but the abstract thinking still kind of parallels how the world is today)

also i have a vain hope that christian asians can stand up to the zionist overlords.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.