[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was told by a receptionist at a motorcycle dealership today

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1494351418844.gif (154KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1494351418844.gif
154KB, 500x500px
I was told by a receptionist at a motorcycle dealership today "your beard game is in point. "

This is the first time a woman has complimented me that I can recall.

Thinking about it just makes me sad though. I'm fucking 26 years old and this is the first compliment I've received?

Also before you think too much she was married VERY pregnant. Prolly baby hormones making her crazy.
>>
>not telling her you too
rude
>>
>>37482188
Yeah, I really blew it. I mean she was a Harley rider, so it wouldn't be out of line.
>>
Post a pic of your beard, desu. I have a beard too and never noticed them on other guys before but now when I see a good beard, I have to tell the guy "Sweet beard, no homo".
>>
>>37482282
It's not impressive. I juat stopped shaving for a couple weeks during finals... My face is covered evenly with some fuzz, that's about all. Not in a place to take a picture atm.
>>
File: finna buss.jpg (39KB, 480x460px) Image search: [Google]
finna buss.jpg
39KB, 480x460px
>>37481991
The first time a woman who wasn't my mother ever acknowledged me positively was 3 years ago when Alice Glass punched me in the face and then kissed me after I pulled her out of a mosh pit she was being trampled in.

who the fuck moshes at a Crystal Castles show.
>>
>>37481991
>Prolly baby hormones making her crazy.
No it was because she works at a dealership
They throw the grills at you to convince you to buy more
>>
>>37482470
Is this legit?
Story?
>>
>a woman who works at a sales oriented place complimented you
Gee, wonder why?
>>
>>37482588
The story is p. simple.
She was performing XXZXCUZX ME in a smallish venue and people formed a sort of whirlpool in the audience that she leaped into from the edge of the stage. I guess she expected to go crowd surfing but instead everyone just sort of kept moshing and pulled her down. She wasn't getting stomped on, but she was on the floor and couldn't get up because of the mosh pit. She was screaming and shielding her face with her arms, so I grabbed one of her hands and pulled her up.
Accidentally touched her boob trying to help her up. She kind of punch-slapped me, then kissed me (mouth open. her breath smelled like vodka), then went right back to pulling herself back up onto the stage. Didn't stop singing. Didn't say anything about it.

15 minutes later she did yet another stage dive. Didn't seem to learn a thing, although this time it was successful.
>>
>>37481991
its her job to be a salesman d00fus
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.