[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it that everyone happens to be so rude to me? I mean,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1572.png (1MB, 1530x1276px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1572.png
1MB, 1530x1276px
Why is it that everyone happens to be so rude to me? I mean, like really now... It's beyond rude and I can't even fathom it. I try my best to be a respectable individual when I post and all I get is similar rehash of how I should kill myself or that I'm some racially charged insult. It doesn't faze me but it's just peculiar. Maybe you should all grow up? Ughh. Can't we all just get along?
>>
>>37480900
Please stop with this copypasta desu

saged
>>
File: IMG_1608.png (159KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1608.png
159KB, 1280x960px
>>37480900
Why're you reposting my thread?
>>
Because this isn't Tumblr. No one is telling you that everyone will be accepted here. For one, you avatarfag, which is explicitly against the rules, and two, you are an insufferable normalfag who gets angered the second anyone talks about anything that isn't 100% positive. You are a fucking cancer to this board, and that's why everyone hates you so, so much.
>>
Maybe you should stop watching kids' cartoons, stop being a wuss, and grow up
>>
>>37480946
This wasn't posted by me, dummy. Sheesh. Get a grip on yourself.
>>
Hey. This is 4chan. This is not Tumblr or Instagram or whatever. No one needs to respect you here, you can't just whine and think then no one will be rude. Fucking normalfag, GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD!
>>
File: 1495989510724.jpg (28KB, 500x555px) Image search: [Google]
1495989510724.jpg
28KB, 500x555px
>>37480900
Maybe you should stop using avatars on an anonymous image board. It's the same reason we yell at tripfags. Only what you do is against the rules, which pisses us off twice as much.

Also, of all the avatars you could have used, you use fucking Steven Universe. Nobody likes Steven Universe except for Tumblrites and little kids, neither of which are particularly welcome on this website.

Also, your activity started to become noticeable around a week to a couple of weeks ago, which also happens to be when most elementary and high schools let out. This further reduces your reputation, as you are seen as some little kid summerfag.

All of these, combined with your snarky, rude, and often braindead personality make your presence on this board rather unpleasant. At least quit avatarfagging so we don't know it's you. Of all the things you could change in order to reduce rude remarks and hostility towards you, that would be the best option. People on here don't like Steven Universe, and they see people who do like it as cringey little shits.
>>
>>37480946
I'm not one them, I don't even do anything
I just want people to be nice to each other everyone keeps getting angry at me for absolutely no reason
>>37481015
I am whining? I don't even do anything I'm just posting
>>37481080
I don't go to School, I have a job
>>
>>37481111
>I don't go to School, I have a job
well you first started coming around the same time that school gets out, so without previous knowledge about your life, it becomes safe to assume such a fact to be true. Just get rid of the fucking avatars and nobody would give a shit what you say.
>>
>>37481111
>I am whining? I don't even do anything I'm just posting
You're right you're NOT doing anything. You're just sitting here complaining about people being rude on fucking 4chan of all places expecting people to start treating you better. if you want that to happen, become someone with something better to do other than starting a no substance post on this board.
>>
>>37481111
What kind of job
Oregulolshshup
>>
File: 1496536435255.png (538KB, 811x710px) Image search: [Google]
1496536435255.png
538KB, 811x710px
>>37481111
>can go to school/be out of school and have a job
you thought we wouldn't notice?
>>
>>37480929
Connieposter, it's because you're a fucking roastie.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.