[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So umm guys... I have a question. It's 1:40 a.m in the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

So umm guys... I have a question.
It's 1:40 a.m in the UK and my neighbours are having a party. They are a bunch of 30-40 year old women (maybe younger) and they are being loud as fuck.

Here is the problem.

One of them randomely just came and knocked on my door asking me if I wanted to come around and party with them. The problem is:
1. I have never been drunk in my life
2. I have always had a milf fetish, but when the option actually arises I denied it.

What do? Should I go around?
>>
Go over, get drunk, explain to them why women shouldn't be allowed to vote.
>>
>>37480055
GOOOOOOOO
Fuck them lad you can do it
Where about in the UK are you?
>>
>>37480055
man it literally doesn't fucking matter
if you have friends they'll think it's cool or they'll laugh
but it doesn't matter
go fuck a milf, others don't lose or win
only you get satisfaction, and you are the most important thing in your life
>>
>>37480055
>take a drink or two and get that feeling
>bang a milf
why not d00d.
im pretty drunk and if the same happened right now i'd hit up up
>>
go get drunk with girls. it should be fun to do.
>>
>>37480074
Yaaaaas omg op you should go and get laid
>>
>all of these normies telling OP to go out and party

What the fuck happened to this board.
>>
>>37480240
>retards complain about never getting sex all day long here
>someone gets opportunity to get laid
>retard calls others normies

You are just a fucking poser. The official spirit of r9k was to complain but try and improve and actually listen to advice.
>>
>>37480055
DO IT FUCKING RETARD, YOU'LL NEVER FUCK IF YOU STAY IN ALL THE TIME
>>
>>37480359
Normies AND anyone who is attempting to become a normie isn't worth my respect.
>>
Just do it OP, if they ask why you came after saying that you wouldn't, say that you changed your mind and decided to have fun. Please, have fun and don't sperg it out
>>
>>37480429
Go to wizchan then. You're clearly in the wrong place. Everyone on this board only hates Normie's because they ain't normies
>>
>>37480055

What did you tell her?

>Uh sorry, just give me 5 minutes to consult 4chan on this
>>
>>37480429
>you deserving respect
how about you lick my fucking cock you gremlin I'm a fucking ork and you're my gremlin bitch
>>
>>37480055
Have two drinks and ask the first lady who wants to chat you up for more than a couple minutes if she wants to make out.
Go for the nipples when it's appropriate, good luck.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.