[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Muslims so violent? inb4 someone tries saying "not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: terror attacks by ideology-1.jpg (47KB, 723x503px) Image search: [Google]
terror attacks by ideology-1.jpg
47KB, 723x503px
Why are Muslims so violent?

inb4 someone tries saying "not all Muslims" or some other buttfuckery. When was the last time you saw anyone other than a Muslim holding a severed human head?
>>
Nice chart!

Orgenalio
>>
>>37479796
Mexicans hold human heads all the time and they're not muslim.
>>
>>37479796
>quitely disregard all the ORGANIZED atrocities christians/jews/Buddhists/hindus have made
>>
>>37479796
irish republicanism is second place.
>>
Go back to >>>/pol/, OP the nigger
>>
>>37479918
I've only been alive since 1989. Lets compare the sheer numbers of attacks and victims from said attacks since then, because ALL of what you are mentioning primarily took place in the 60's and earlier. Nice try bud.
>>
>>37479964
Are they stil blowing up the place or has Ireland died down a bit? I was in Dublin for a tattoo festival last year and it really seemed not violent at all actually.
>>
>>37479796
Yeah, I see Mexican cartel holding a few severed heads for sure.
>>
>>37479893
>>37480075
Of innocent civilians? I think not.
Islamists are the only ones who kill largely aimlessly for the sake of killing and scaring us into giving up our freedoms.
>>
>>37479796
Hi Stee, how are you doing?
>>
File: 1493734910794.png (379KB, 846x900px) Image search: [Google]
1493734910794.png
379KB, 846x900px
>wikipedia
Nice source there mate
>>
>>37479796
>"This section lists terrorist attacks in which at least 50 individuals were killed"

Get the fuck outta here with that weak shit.
>>
>>37480333
you mean a website that requires posts to have sources cited? 2007 called.
>>
>>37480395
Nice rebuttal. good talk.
>>
>>37480395
>>37480333
>>37480147
>>37480075
>>37479978
>>37479964
None of you have answered my question. Why are they so violent? There must be a reason.
>>
>>37480526
Because virtually random US dronestrikes rain cold anonymous death and destruction on their families, neighbors, houses, belongings and infrastructure. All day everyday, every year. They bomb funerals, they bomb weddings, they bomb hospitals, they bomb schools. Watch Generation Kill sometime.
>>
>>37479796
>Why are Muslims so violent?

"Terrorism" is only one way to kill people. And yes, Muslims are the best at it.

But what about killing with huge bombs? killing with guns? killing with chainsaws? Lots of other races and creeds win over here.
>>
>>37480526
Because their way of life is rapidly becoming incompatible with the modern world who is spreading their liberal ideology across the globe. This is their reaction when their Islamic ideals are threatened.
>>
>>37480111
Yes, they kill and behead innocent civilians.
>>37480488
His point is that terror attacks that kill 50+ are very rare when compared to terror attacks as a whole.
>>37480526
Islam and the West are at war. Combine this with Islam's more combative ideology, and you have your answer. What's the point of the thread? You already knew this.
>>
>>37480333
waste of trips
you kind of NEED a source for something to stay up
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.