[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it worth it to move into an apartment by yourself? If I moved

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Is it worth it to move into an apartment by yourself?

If I moved out, I would have no car, and I would have to work 2-3 part-time jobs at places like walmart and grocery stores to make enough to afford a $700/month apartment.

I don't have any friends really, and I also don't have any interesting hobbies so when I picture myself having my own apartment, all I can envision is me sitting alone in my room at my computer, dreading every minute that passes before I have to go back to work... My friend is moving out on his own soon and I feel like a failure for not feeling strongly compelled to move out. I don't like living with my mom but I also just don't care enough about getting my own place.

What are the pros/cons of moving into a shitty 1-bedroom for a robot?
>>
Being self sufficient

Domo originalio mr roboto
>>
>>37479704
Also see if you can find a place with him to share rent

Originally trail you have died of dysentery
>>
>$700
>one bedroom
>have to juggle 2-3 jobs
Why is america so horrible? In my country a one bedroom apartment would run you around $560 a month and you could afford it with just a single retail-tier job
>>
OP I just got a 50k per year job, what simple services can you offer me for $50 per week?
>>
the only reason people move out is so they can have a place to fuck girls.

if you're not fucking girls, just keep living with your parents and save your money.
>>
do you not have parents? make them take responsibility
>>
>>37479738
>Why is america so horrible?

Is living in a state subsidized apartment next to a bunch of Arabs and Africans any better?

It sucks to be poor. Wherever you live.
>>
>>37479655
If your mom and dad let them use their car when you live there why would they take that away when you move out? Sounds like if you moved out you still wouldnt have to cook, just eat with mom n dad!
>>
>>37479655
>1-bedroom
There's your problem. For a first place with pay like yours, you better be willing to settle for a studio if not an efficiency apartment.
>>
>>37479732
he's moving out w/ his girlfriend, she doesn't really like me and I would just be a nuisance to them

>>37479738
which country senpai?

>>37479765
>simple services
idk, whatever you need. I'm a min-wage cuck though so I can't really be of much use to you

>if you're not fucking girls, just keep living with your parents and save your money.
ah... I guess that makes sense...

>>37479825
I don't want to beg them to pay for me to live in an apartment... that would just further make me look like a dumb NEET man-child

>>37479949
my mom lets me use her car but I hardly use it at all, I just stay at home all day. If I moved out I wouldn't have access to her car anymore

>>37479950
I'd be fine with a studio but where I live (AZ) they really don't have studio apartments here, and the few ones that are available cost pretty much the same as a 1-bedroom
>>
>>37480027
>which country senpai?
Finlan
>>
>>37480027

>I don't want to beg them to pay for me to live in an apartment

Why not? If they can help, take the help. Nothing wrong with some helping hands anon.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.