[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gentleman, There is a major problem in society. Today in mainstream

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 9

File: selenaa-gomez-hit-boy-620x413.jpg (65KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
selenaa-gomez-hit-boy-620x413.jpg
65KB, 620x413px
Gentleman,

There is a major problem in society.

Today in mainstream media it is considered a "trend" to date niggers. We've been set back in society since slavery. Look at some of the biggest role model celebrities: Selena Gomez, Ariana Grande, Kylie Jenner - all hungry for black dick.

Our most petite and innocent women have been salvaged by this horrid trend.

When will this vile injustice end?
>>
>>37479573
"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticise"-Voltaire
>>
>>37479622
Make no mistake, the negro does not "rule" in modern society.

They are either the lowest of all classes and viewed as scum or at the top and getting all the girls. Extremely odd. And it's fucking incomprehensible.
>>
>>37479573
Why don't you get a gun go spend time and effort and money being able to get the absolute close to them and then killing them
>>
you sound like a retard anon

>We've been set back in society since slavery

what?

anyway none of those girls are all that white to begin with, and rich celebrities in general are isolated from social norms. it's why they give their kids weird special snowflake names and in general do weird shit. these trashy pop stars are interacting with a lot of black guys for their music and without any social pressure not to they end up dating one or two, it's not surprising
>>
when will it be a trend to date asian guys? i want my free whito piggu pucci
>>
>>37479573
>Selena Gomez, Ariana Grande, Kylie Jenner

so mexicans like black men, their all ghetto trash
>>
>trying to rationalize why people won't date OP with retarded theories based on nothing

Could it be that OP brings nothing to the table and gets nothing in return ?
>>
>>37479573
Why do you care so much about this? Outside the Deep South, black-white interracial relationships are exceedingly uncommon.

Also, all the celebrities you mention pander to hip hop fans, which means that they spend all their time around black rappers.

>vile injustice
Get a life. Maybe then you'll see actual injustices play out.
>>
>>37481615
>Outside the Deep South, black-white interracial relationships are exceedingly uncommon.

they're less common here you fucking moron. the south is still extremely segregated. i live in a county with a theoretically very high population of black people but i almost never see them. there's a reason that black people are darker here than up north

https://www.citylab.com/politics/2017/05/interracial-marriage-in-cities-pew-report/527217/

you actually think interracial marriage is uniquely common in the states that were the last and most reluctant to make it legal at all? think
>>
File: 5rn08bv6m80z.jpg (10KB, 640x137px) Image search: [Google]
5rn08bv6m80z.jpg
10KB, 640x137px
>>37481002
Impossible. Racists are all super attractive and have good personalities.
>>
>>37479622
the handicapped rule over us?
>>
>>37479573
Just don't watch mainstream media you fucking retard
>>
>>37479573
I don't see what the problem is. I only date black guys cause white guys are so nerdy and uptight. I'm sure other girls feel the same way
>>
File: 1457152096304.jpg (69KB, 562x530px) Image search: [Google]
1457152096304.jpg
69KB, 562x530px
>>37479573
>Selena Gomez
>White
>>>>>Gomez
>>>>>White
>>
>>37481750
>Claims local white women aren't dating black men but is still butthurt over interracial relationships.

I never mentioned marriage, I mentioned relationships. If you say it's rare in your county, I believe you.

Your link doesn't mention nonmarital relationships or the race of interracial marriages.
>>
>>37481921
This. Most women don't want to marry black men. They just want to have sex with them while their white husbands are at work. That kind of relationship is most common in the south
>>
File: 1495833208125.jpg (7KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1495833208125.jpg
7KB, 250x241px
>>37481833
>Im totally a girl guys

Yeah and I'm the pope
>>
>>37481750
Youre wrong. I grew up in the soith and while things werent perfect there was still a good amount of interaction between white and black people. Now i live in new york and all the clubs are 100% one race or another and stepping foot in brownsville or like half of brooklyn is unthinkable. People only think the south is bad because media steriotypes. Its amazing now in such i blue area IR relationships are rare
>>
>>37481797
I'm pretty sure this was subconsciously part of the reason why I went so hard into anime, video games, and non-Western culture in the first place back in middle school
>>
>>37481962
Sounds like wagecuck vs neet thqqnb. Also this isnt too common its mostly bottle blond young "country" girls that go crazy for black dudes not married women
>>
File: file.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>another thread about black men geting the most desired

how many do we need on a night. most black men want black/latina women with big butts and tits. most guys on r9k like pale faced quirky blondes with no tits. even if black men wanted them, interracial dating is vastly frowned upon in public. nobody wants their kid to bring home someone who doesn't look like them.
>>
>in mainstream media
>op talking about film/tv and videogames

No thanks, I'm an adult
>>
>>37479573
This is exactly why I say blacks can't be robots.
>>
>>37482133
>real adults don't watch film/tv

why do you feel the need to be this edgy anon?
>>
>>37482122
>>37481797
>>37479573
These anons are correct. Mass media is literally the mental equivalent of mcdonalds. Start reading books
>>
>>37482170
>edgy
Is it edgy to not drink coke as an adult as well?
>>
>>37482170
What did you mean by this post?
Question mark
>>
>>37479573
>Kylie Jenner
It's not just her but all women of the Jenner-Kardashian family, except one. It's not just fashionable, but happening for the natural needs: black guys have big dicks, that these women obviously want to have as they can. Even the one and only white guy who was married to one of these women, has a big dick. So, the higher the woman's status, the bigger is her man's dick. Unless she is tiny herself of course.
>>
>>37481774
>implying that's not a false flagging liberal
>>
>>37482239

italians and french have the biggest dick. Literally the only fuckable kardashian is with a white guy, and they're not white but arab mixed.
>>
>>37482239
You have too much dick on your brain. You're a huge fag.
>>
>>37482289
Dick size is not dependent on race.
>>
>Calling the people you listed innocent
>>
>>37482267
Why do Republicans always advocate for personal responsibility, then refuse to take responsibility for actions caused by their belief system? I'm sure you'll accuse all these people of being false flagging liberals too. https://youtu.be/fAE_QQ-GcJE
>>
>>37482289
>Literally the only fuckable kardashian is with a white guy, and they're not white but arab mixed.
Well you have an odd taste. The one with the white guy is the one everyone thinks is the least hot. Also, what I say applies to ALL women, not just white. Then again, a lot of Asian women might be too tiny for the black, horse sized dicks.

>>37482295
And you're a typical, brainless idiot, trying to invalidate someone's point by throwing false accusations and idiotic name calling. You are not going to deny facts like this.
>>
>>37482345
Republicanism is a belief system of peace
>>
>>37479573

We need to make this guy mainstream. That way people will become awakened.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=gOyEdn8BUoQ
>>
Start microdosing lsd and/or mdma faggots
>>
In a melting pot the ingredients blend together.
>>
>>37479573
they do this to appeal to minorities becasue theyre the only people watching their shit
>>
>>37479622
Da Joos?

1000000%%% Oregonalomi
>>
>>37479573
You know, the two best relationships I've ever had have been with a black man and an asian man. The black guy was in university, training to be a doctor, and the asian guy was an artist and librarian. Both were absolutely wonderful to date and treated me great.
By contrast, the few white men I've dated have been intolerant, rude, entitled and sexist.
>inb4 why'd you break up then?
The black guy was killed in a car crash and the asian guy had to move to China, and the long distance didn't work.
>>
I'm a white girl, and you know what? I'd rather date a nice black guy (non ghetto) than a robot, anyday.
>>
>>37483454
Shhh, you don't want to burst their bubble of superiority.
>>
File: LL.jpg (37KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
LL.jpg
37KB, 500x279px
>>37479573
>expecting thicc latinas to be satisfied by the average white male

ur fooling urself
>>
>>37479573
All the names you listed is not white. Kys
>>
>>37482133
Not all blacks are like this, most are the bottom class however the best of the best are top 1%.

Its like the slaves also being the aristocrats, no in betweens
>>
File: selenathebabe.jpg (452KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
selenathebabe.jpg
452KB, 1920x1200px
>>37484357
>selena gomez
>not white
What? You want only fat pale stupid blondes as white people? Fuck off, moron, white skin = white, sure she has Latina in her but everyone has some foreign in us you dumb fuck - she's white
>>
>>37483454
No one cares you disgusting coal burner
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.