[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"I don't know how to go about starting a relationship"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

>"I don't know how to go about starting a relationship"
>"lol just try nigga"
>"But I have no idea where to start"
>"lol just walk up and talk to girls nigga"
>"But that doesn't work, they always think I'm a creep"
>"lol try not being a creep nigga"

I wouldn't be upset if normies didn't actually believe their "advice" had value

They're full of shit but refuse to admit it
>>
>>37478532
The best advice is something you tell someone else to do but never do yourself. If it didn't work then they didn't do it right.
>>
>>37478532

In my experience and in my observations, relationships are actually initiated by women most often. They pick a quality guy and trap him. When she as for a more 'serious' relationship every guy is like sure
>>
>>37478532
Do the normie loop 'n' times 'till u find a girl that didn't care about your creepiness is the only way.
>>
>>37478566

This seems incredibly backwards given all I've seen in life
>>
>>37478532
In short: improve yourself, find a hobby, do sports hang out with friends etc.

Just "have a life" and show that you are an interesting person to hang out with. I know that is generic as fuck but it's true.
>>
File: 1495837200350.png (296KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1495837200350.png
296KB, 500x500px
>>37478566
>relationships are actually initiated by women most often
>>
>>37478811
>>37480025

Every see two average looking people together. One of those rare couples who actually have fun with each other and cuddle up and don't have any drama or even many friends? The girl asked the guy out.

Do you think Chad asks girls to be his gf?
>>
>>37479709
This is objectively true, but I hate that it is. I keep myself healthy with exercise and diet, I do my school shit, and I entertain myself with anime and vidya. Why should I be something I'm not when there's no reason to outside of attracting normies to me and I don't even enjoy doing those things?
>>
I don't know why you would take advice from anyone who talked like that.
>>
>>37481143

Who else are you going to take advice from?
>>
>>37479709

I have hobbies, I work out, I have male friends

Why should I, among everyone, have to change myself in order to find companionship
>>
>>37478532
start doing drugs
share the drugs
easiest way
>>
>>37482407
you have to put yourself out there socially to some extent... if you don't like "hanging out" with people then how do you expect to get to know any girls?
>>
>>37482409

Ruin your life for some pussy, my dude?

That's no good.
>>
>>37478532
>3
chads win girls over by making them feel inferior.
>>
Stop posting and thinking in memes, it'll make you less nervous to talk to people cause you wont be worrying as much about saying something stupid.
The majority of not coming off creepy is being truly carefree and good verbal delivery. Seriously.
>>
>>37478532
your problem is that you are hanging around niggers(or retarded white trash) who can't articulate themselves it seems. What they mean to say is initiating social contact is part of the mating ritual for humans. In short, to win you have to enter the game.
>>
>>37482409
ever since ive become a junkie my sex life has improved. Just last night I blacked out in an abandoned and had a wild night. Junkie girls are crazy wild at sex. I woke up completely drenched with my cum. Have never came as much on my back and hair in my entire life.
>>
>>37483673

And this lifestyle is sustainable?
>>
File: 1490259439857.jpg (1MB, 2891x2290px) Image search: [Google]
1490259439857.jpg
1MB, 2891x2290px
>>37478566
^^^This anon is right

Its how my parents got together, I think my grandparents might have too.

If she is pretty, actually does like you, and you actually like her back, its perfect.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.