[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you cope with the fact that all your friends have more

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: A8ai7PI.png (199KB, 1200x1332px) Image search: [Google]
A8ai7PI.png
199KB, 1200x1332px
How do you cope with the fact that all your friends have more successful lifes and no longer want to hang out with you?
>>
but they don't have better lives than me and they do still hang out with me on the internet
>>
>>37478057
they're not your friends, my innocent child.
>>
>>37478163

I'm starting to believe that.
>>
File: 98839237.png (30KB, 309x101px) Image search: [Google]
98839237.png
30KB, 309x101px
>>37478057
Anon... we don't have friends here.
>>
>>37478057
>having friends
reeee......
Ordiono
>>
>tfw best friend from when we were in 6th grade gets girlfriend
>tfw we started hanging out less and less so he could spend more time with her
>tfw haven't talked to him in 5 years
>tfw last thing I heard from him was that he was getting married
>>
I cut all contact. There's no point in having friends when I'm an ugly NEET. I was THAT guy of the group. The retard. The punching bag. etc.
>>
>>37478057
I'm happy for them, they are good people who deserve happiness, was expecting it anyway because people move on when they have partners and careers. I'm kinda lonely but I guess it's on me, but all in all we don't have much in common anymore
>>
>>37478519
I know that feel very well.

>>37478538
That makes sense I guess.

>>37478581
I wish I was this optimistic, but you are right people change. Espcially if they are not shut in looser like myself.
>>
>>37478057
What is there to do but move forward? Spilled milk and what have you.
>>
File: 1493404796498.png (414KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1493404796498.png
414KB, 900x900px
>>37478057
>Friends

Hahahahahaha OP! This joke always gets me!
Well I'm going back to hugging, kissing and saying "I love you" to my Felix Argyle dakimakura, who needs friends when you have that?
>>
File: upside down.png (88KB, 489x423px) Image search: [Google]
upside down.png
88KB, 489x423px
>>37478057
I slowly get away from them. They have changed, so did I. It's hard because they are all I have, but it's not like we're gonna be friends forever anyway.
I'm also scared because I don't know how to make any new friends, I've been hanging out with that group for the last few years hardly ever speaking with other people outside the squad.
Guess I'm gonna end up all alone.
>>
>>37479257

Fuck man, I'm on the same boat
>>
>>37478057
>friends
Don't have such thing.
Otherwise I just don't care anymore, at least I'm alive and not some sjw trans freak.
>>
>>37478057
I'm actually the most successful of my friends, which is no feat since everyone I know are complete failures. At least I have a stable, relatively wellpaying job.
>>
i don't hold it against them, they deserve to be human, i'm glad that they're doing well. i miss them though, but it's important to understand that people come and go. i don't stay friends with any of them because they'll inevitably pity me and that hurts more than being alone. i lie to myself and tell myself that i'll reach out "once i put my life together", but on some level i understand that they've all moved on with their lives and that there's no room for me.
>>
>>37478057
Pretty much sums up my life desu. If I didn't have a fairly close knit family, I'd have no one but my dog to talk to.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.