[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no tall muscle hunk bf who bullies and humilates my beta

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: 1469215483632.png (25KB, 609x749px) Image search: [Google]
1469215483632.png
25KB, 609x749px
>tfw no tall muscle hunk bf who bullies and humilates my beta orbiters

any fembot know this feel?
>>
>>37477462
Why don't you bully your beta Orbiter yourself you faggot
>>
File: téléchargement (4).jpg (7KB, 347x145px) Image search: [Google]
téléchargement (4).jpg
7KB, 347x145px
>>37477462
I asked you a question lil faggot, I want an answer, NOW.
>>
File: chad5.jpg (83KB, 736x1079px) Image search: [Google]
chad5.jpg
83KB, 736x1079px
>>37477462

>tfw no Chad

This is your true feel in lying whore. You bore me

saged
>>
>>37477462
I'm 6'2 with long blonde hair, green eyes and a builtfat body. Want to be my girlfriend?
>>
>>37477462
>Fembot
>Has beta orbiters
Pick one faggot
>>
>>37477462
hahahahahahaha this is so cute. i love boys who do this. like if you tell your bf some weird guys are staring at you, he comes and scares them off / puts his arm around you and your bf is ultra ultra ultra superior to everyone in life ;)
>>
>>37477462
this happens even with just guy friends. they dont even need to do anything, they just exist. other men don't actually compare.
>>
>any fembot know this feel?
No. I like skinny guys, at the most ottermode is fine. Anything above that and I'm turned off, and I don't have orbiters (or anyone, really) nor would I want them bullied if I did.
>>
>>37477462
I want to ram my cock into your cervix, fembot.
>>
>>37477462
>tfw tall muscle bastard but I'm beta because I'm too nice and agreeable w/ low self-esteem
>>
>>37479986
I would love to kidnap you and your boyfriend and rape you in front of him. Let's see how superior he is than cunt.
>>
>>37480032
Hi I'm skinny. Can I be your bf now?
>>
>>37480317
Lol. I highly doubt you could - especially because he's over 6'3 and his one finger could crush your skull? I have no idea how you're going to do that when all of us are very fit and intelligent AND all the men I know/boys we have are all professional athletes, which means their one bicep weighs more than your entire limbs. :) Enjoy your fantasy though ^_^! <3 vv
>>
>>37477462

At least you stupid whores admit to being evil when you're anonymous and no one can call you personally out on it.

Enjoy getting raped and beat, which you definitely will, because you choose to reward violence.
>>
File: feelsgood.jpg (84KB, 375x550px) Image search: [Google]
feelsgood.jpg
84KB, 375x550px
>>37480377
Nice larp faggot.
I highly doubt he could do shit to me unless he's trained in Muay Thai since he was 11 too.

A shallow slut like you would love every second of it because it would reveal your true nature of a dumb whore whose only use is to be filled with seman and than tossed aside.
>>
>>37477462
>tfw no beta orbiters
>tfw no deltatier bf who thinks that ur orbiters are a little weird but tries to teach them how to be less beta anyway bc he knows they serve a purpose and make u happy
>>
File: thumb-1920-676215.jpg (235KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
thumb-1920-676215.jpg
235KB, 1920x1080px
>went 2d a long time ago
>no longer attracted to 3d in any way
>only want to bring them harm

I will not suffer this ugliness
>>
>>37480495
shutup pajeet

originally and eternally
>>
>>37480495
>Muay thai is infallible

I liked ong bak too but you've gotta realize fighting with your knees and elbows is fucking retarded.
>>
>wanting Chad to bully your beta orbiters
>implying your beta orbiters will stay after you get a bf
Beta orbiters don't stay after you get a bf. The second you tell them you got a bf, you'll see them talking to you less and less until they go full ghost mode.
>>
>>37480317
>not raping him in front of her
It's like you don't understand the basics of asserting dominance.
>>
>>37480317
that's an okay plan but afterwards make sure to dismember him and stuff pieces of him into her holes
>>
>>37479148
Built-fat probably mean the same as "curvy" or "a little extra" means to girls. Aka morbidly obese.
>>
>>37480754
>this

Fell for the bearmode meme and now I'm an unlovable beast that everyone is intimated by.

I can't cut because then I would loose my gains.
>>
File: strength_vs_aesthetics.jpg (113KB, 480x685px) Image search: [Google]
strength_vs_aesthetics.jpg
113KB, 480x685px
>>37480787
Losing gains is a meme. Intermittent fasting actually makes sure you keep your gains by making you more sensitive to insulin and releasing alot of GH to prevent muscle from breaking down.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.