[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you hate the most about your life anon? Maybe you abandoned

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: wallhaven-112450.jpg (326KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
wallhaven-112450.jpg
326KB, 1920x1080px
What do you hate the most about your life anon? Maybe you abandoned dream you have? Or a fantasy that you will never realize? Tell me about it.
>>
I myself hate how incompetent i am.
>>
>>37478054
Being incompetent is the most realistic way of being anon, the only right way
>>
>>37478152
Am i anon anon?
>>
>>37477389
my lack of social skills and being too old to fix them
>>
>>37478667
How old are you anon?

oregano as fuck
>>
File: IMG_1603.png (416KB, 709x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1603.png
416KB, 709x1000px
>>37477389
I hate how cold and indifferent I am.
>>
AvPD. It's the root of all my problems and I don't know how to get rid of it.
>>
I hate how I'm bad at literally everything. Normalfags can't understand. They say "just practice", they have no idea how discouraging it is when you improve infinitely slower than everyone else. It's ruined my interest in everything. There's nothing I give a shit about anymore. I already know I'm bad. There's no point in pouring a hundred or a thousand hours into something that will bring me to what someone else can do in half that or less. I'll always have the appearance and the skill of an amateur, no matter what. It's infuriating. It's driving me to suicide. There's nothing I like anymore. Why live for nothing?
>>
>>37479635
Iktf
>you will never be a good artist
>your destined to waste time ok vidya and wait to die
>>
File: 1495937947434.png (180KB, 500x405px) Image search: [Google]
1495937947434.png
180KB, 500x405px
I have Bipolar 1. Its made me feel like an outcast even though I can blend in fine with normies and live an otherwise completely functional life. I really fucking hate taking meds that make me feel mentally foggy every day but I'm terrified of becoming psychotic and fucking up the life that I've managed to put together.

Although if thats the most of my worries, I guess its not so bad after all.
>>
Addiction. I'd do anything to go back and not fuck around with these drugs. I'm ruining my life and losing my soul.
>>
>>37479711
Im impressed by how aware you seem to be of yourself. I think that's more than half the battle. Keep that up and you'll hopefully be able to find a combination of meds that feels good. :)

And anytime my dad went manic and was doing the things you'd think would ruin all he built in life.. he didn't. It took effort to pick up the pieces but each time every thing became more solid, stronger.
>>
File: fruit pie.gif (93KB, 489x540px) Image search: [Google]
fruit pie.gif
93KB, 489x540px
>severe depression for around 7 years
>finally took the steps to get on SSRIs
>depression mostly managed after 8 months of various meds
>now I look at my life and see how stunted I am compared to peers of my same age

I have 3 years to get my shit together before I become unemployable for any real job. Here I am trading crypto for easy money while procrastinating on studying for a GED & applying for college. Oh, and I'm too old to have had
>teen love
>any form of 20-something college dating
>marriage
and now I'm stuck with 50yo grindr orgies or single mom meth heads. I can't make any offline friends based on mutual interests either; This is one of the most conservative states in the US and half the people I've sold parts to are 16 year old kids driven around by their Mom.

At least I've got a steady income stream (aside from gambling) & a family who's willing to lie for me on my resume.
>>
I hate being socially awkward and boring. I literally have nothing to say to people.
>>
i hate that i have seizures. i almost died driving from friend's house. the friends i don't even talk to anymore.

i hate that i have a slow learner.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.