[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I graduated from high school yesterday. >sit around alone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: home-graduates-banner.png (408KB, 840x388px) Image search: [Google]
home-graduates-banner.png
408KB, 840x388px
I graduated from high school yesterday.

>sit around alone while waiting for ceremony to start while watching other normies laughing with their families and taking photos with their friends
>walk over to seat
>normies are being loud
>guy in front of me has a friend sitting behind me
>they want to do a fist pump so they reach across me, one normie doesn't care I'm there and touches my shoulder
>"Hey, that's rude" normie 1 says
>"It doesn't matter, I don't know 'em and I won't see them anymore anyways after today" normie 2 says and pats my shoulder as to make a point and laughs
>normie 1 tells me to punch him but I don't want to make a scene so I just tell him it's ok and look down
>feel like shit
>ceremony starts, valedictorian is some nervous Asian kid who stutters a lot
>salutatorian is a turbonormie who delivers a condescending speech about "what it means to be human"
>600 names called, lots of clapping for everyone else but the area almost goes quiet for my name
>after three hours thing ends and I walk home alone surrounded by normies hugging their friends and family and talking about going to grad parties
>watch some anime to attempt to escape from how empty I feel

How was /r9k/'s graduation?
>>
File: IMG_1595.png (189KB, 688x920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1595.png
189KB, 688x920px
>>37476957
Mine was today. It was very short as my class hadn't had that many people in it to begin with. I had tons of fun?
>>
>>37476957
>How was /r9k/'s graduation?
I knew it would be a terrible experience so I didn't go to mine, but they livestreamed it on a website so I watched a few minutes of it then checked out for the rest of the day and played Dark Souls. It was p comfy desu
>>
>>37476957
My dad made us go 4 hours early for good parking. Told my mom I don't want her there. Wasn't sure if I was going to get a diploma. Ended up getting it. Feels good.
>7 years ago
>>
>>37476996
Please get a trip so I can filter you already
>>
>>37476996
Conniefag I hope you die
>>
>>37476957

I didn't even graduate high school fuck you.
>>
>>37477249
I wouldn't know what to use? Besides that's like, despicable to do.
>>37477272
No you don't, you love me after all. Don't you? You do.
>>
>>37476957
What anime did you watch OP?
>>
>>37477401
No I don't. Please kill yourself you worthless scum
>>
>>37477401
I don't mind you, conniefag. Better than those fucking armchair psychologists.
>>
>>37477434
I watched the entirety of Romeo's Blue Skies. It made me wish I had friends though and I ended up feeling even shittier
>>
>>37477435
I'm clearly of worth. Like what? Who're you chatting right now? Not me. And you totally do. You're always on about me.
>>37477465
That's so nice of you to say. Thank you.
>>
File: 827.png (38KB, 200x188px) Image search: [Google]
827.png
38KB, 200x188px
>painfully shitty weather
>raining but still very hot
>arrive an hour early because I messed the schedule up
>everyone is taking pictures and/or being all emotional
>go for a smoke every 10 minutes because it was so goddamn hot inside
>constantly stressed the fuck out about the exams I'll have to take in a month because I studied literally jack shit all year
>lost the hat thing halfway through the ceremony
>all the faggots in my class I got along with spent the whole time still orbiting the girls they miserably failed to make a move on during hs
>some retard was following around everywhere
>go home right after i got my diploma and watch trailer park boys
>>
>>37477465
I hate the conniefag because

>she has to make it obvious she's a woman by like, umm... typing like this?
>attentionwhores and makes every thread about her by replying to every post telling her to fuck off
>never adds anything to the original discussion, is a boring normie with a mundane life, doesn't belong here
>refuses to get a trip so that people who don't want to see her bullshit still have to see it
>>
>>37477708
First off I don't seek out attention, you just so happen to give it to me when I don't want it. I don't make my gender known unless asked otherwise I post just as naturally as anyone else. I'm not boring, I'm fun if you get to know me. I do too belong here. And getting a tripcode is for those who need it, I don't need one. It's okay though because I don't hate you, I know you love me secretly.
>>
>>37476957
>graduation
normalfags get off my board
>>
I went to some shitty peckerwood school out in the sticks. My graduating class was only about 50 people. I didn't even go. I didn't give a fuck. My mom was upset about it, I denied her the chance to see her son walk and take his diploma. I still feel kinda bad about it.
>>
>>37477772
>I don't want it
Then why do you make it so obvious it's you? You are the only one who constantly posts Steven Universe, and the only one who puts question marks where they shouldn't be
>I don't make my gender known
Your style of typing makes it so obvious. The only man I could imagine typing like you is one of those trapfags, but at least they stay contained mostly to their own threads
>I do too belong here
This board is for pathetic people with little to no social interaction, lives they hate, and mental issues. You don't sound like someone who has problems if you were able to have fun like a normal person at a graduation.

I realize I'm contributing to the problem by responding to you, but I just want you to leave. Why not tumblr or facebook? Why here of all places? No one wants you here.
>>
Mine was okay. I did a somewhat cringey thing as I was walking across the stage (it was topical last year, so you can probably deduce what it was) but besides that it was fine. I received a relatively high amount of claps as well because I'm well-known throughout the normie crowd regardless of whether they pity me or not.
>>
>>37478010
I don't really believe I make it obvious at all? I'm just typing sheesh. Well that's not my fault my typing style does. I don't even notice it, it's just how I type. I've explained that multiple times. I'm not leaving, I came by chance and I'm learning the culture even more. I plan to be here so just get used to it. I don't make it my day to bother others but you're just being rude. The only time I use Tumblr is to save images otherwise I don't want an account there, and Facebook isn't fun. I don't really own social media accounts. I beg to differ because a lot of people seem to love me. It's even been said.
>>
Graduated with about 350 kids
Maybe 2 people clapped for my name
The 2nd place valedictorian was a "friend" and he gave a speech full of memes from 2011 (when I graduated)
The valedictorian was tried to make a joke nobody laughed at then he gave a generic speech I'm pretty sure he got online

I hated it. Complete waste of time. Took like 2 fucking hours
>>
>>37477802
>>37477370
How do you not graduate? Even actual retards managed to graduate at my high school.
>>
>>37478191
Because they get """bullied""" and drop out due to "anxiety" then sit at home on /r9k/ and watch anime all day
>>
>>37478107
If you really wanted to follow this board culture you would stop posting and lurk for a year at the very least.
>>
I didn't even go haha my parents were gonna make me but then I got chicken pox the week before. BTW why is it that they make you do "graduation practice" for like 6 hours?
>>
>>37478290
I lurked enough, thank you. <3
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 260x194px
>>37478010
>>37478107
>>37478290
>>37478334

OH MY GOD YOURE BOTH HUGE FUCKING FAGGOTS. STOP BEING GOD DAMN IDIOTS AND GET THE FUCK OFF OF THE BOARD RREEEEE KILL YOURSELVES NIGGERS
>>
>>37478191
school is pointless mr. normalfag
>>
>>37478551
I'm going to stay. But whatever you say?
>>
>>37478561
BUUUUHHHH HEHEH IM GONNA STAY OKAY?

FUCKING. EAT. MY. ANAL. CUNT.
>>
>>37478660
I don't understand your gibberish. Though it is humoring to me. Heh.
>>
>>37476957
Just graduated today and it was the worst experience I have ever had. I feel fucking awful. The last week has been the worst week fuck. I'm lost, i don't know what I'm doing, I fucked it all up, I've had oneitis my entire high school career and didn't realize it until last week. Fucking hell this sucks, and my family is over for a party too, I just want to cry and go to sleep. I'm not meant to be here I'm a normie but I have to get this shit off my fucking chest
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.