[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>want to drop out of college >don't want to do a trade

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1490331192404.png (190KB, 418x498px) Image search: [Google]
1490331192404.png
190KB, 418x498px
>want to drop out of college
>don't want to do a trade
>don't want to join the military
>don't want to live with my parents

its quite the predicament i've found myself in
>>
File: IMG_1593.jpg (418KB, 1280x1460px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1593.jpg
418KB, 1280x1460px
>>37476622
You're to your misfortune going to have to choose something. I mean, how else will you carry on?
>>
Boo-hoo, dude. I've seen way worse.
>>
>>37476622
It's a sad state of affairs OP.
>>
>>37476652
yeah, whatever will i do besides wallow in ennui
>>
>>37476622
40 hour work weeks are too much. if people worked less life would be more manageable and being neet wouldn't be so desirable
>>
>>37476805
the only thing that motivates me at all to finish my degree is knowing i could get a part time job teaching english in the third world

i just hate college so much though
>>
Look into WWOOF, workaway, or helpx

In all of these you work 4-5 hours a day, 5-6 days a week in exchange for food and bed. Since there's no money involved you can do this anywhere in the world, without the need for any work visa or whatever

Wwoof is for organic farms, helpx and workaway for anything from farms to hostels/hotels to house-sitting to many more

It certainly won't make you rich, but it's a way to get out of your house for free into work that requires no experience whatsoever, while giving you a lot of experience in whatever it is you do.

I'm dropping out of college to wwoof in USA, then doing workaway in Europe. It can also be a cheap way of travelling and getting to know the rest of the world while only ever paying for transportation costs
>>
>>37476652
Will you please end your life already? My hatred for you only grows with each post you make.
>>
>>37476622
>want to drop out
>haven't told mother yet because I'm retarded
>she still thinks I plan on going back
>would rather wageslave until I shot myself than set foot back there

Anything but college, please
>>
>>37477083
that sounds pretty cool

might do it if i have enough money saved
>>
>>37477195
Me? End my life? Why would I do such a silly thing when I've a person like you who loves me so much? Dummy.
>>
>>37476622
what is it that you do want anon?
>>
>>37478710
That's the thing though, you don't need to save money for it

If you're doing it within the US, bus travel is all you need to pay for. Elsewhere, only plane tickets

A few hundred dollars (which you can save in a few weeks) can take you on for months travelling/working like this
>>
>>37478803
i don't know, want to do something other than be here

>>37478809
might do that then
>>
I hate working so much. I'm not good at anything and I don't like anything

I wish the government would just pay me to get sterilized so I can fuck off from society and never bother anyone or procreate with my awful genes and I can play video games and sleep until I end up killing myself
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.