[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be honest now... do you actually want a girlfriend? I mean,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 8

File: 1493712465580.png (264KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
1493712465580.png
264KB, 400x533px
Be honest now... do you actually want a girlfriend?

I mean, I do. But at the same time, I don't ACTUALLY want it to happen. I'm comfy now. The status quo is safe.
Why would I upset my life and add a lot of stress, insecurity and certain heartbreak into it?

I think I've transcended. Have you?
>>
Not really, I think it would be too much hassle with the consent texts and phone calls and dates etc, I want to lose my virginity but that's it.
>>
>>37476473
I think the best way to describe it is that I want one, but I don't want it anywhere near badly enough to go through all the shit I'd have to do to get one, so I stay where I am.
>>
I think I really just want a FWB. Someone I can share interests with and also fuck.
>>
>>37476502
Why not try a prostitute? Easy and quite fun most of the time.
>>
yes i'm at the point of life where i have to find a girl and make a baby.
>>
>>37476551
That just sounds like a girlfriend, bro
>>
>>37476473
Have a girlfriend.

She has the perfect amount of chub, about the same as your pic. Similar sized breasts, too.

Life is good.

Also, unrelated to this topic, my captcha was to select all images of bridges. One of them was London bridge. Given what's going on right now, it's a funny coincidence.
>>
desu i just want a friend who is similar to me so we can hang out and being able to fuck them would be a bonus
>>
>>37476591
Yeah, but without the constant need for attention and expectation that I have to spend thousands of dollars on them.
>>
File: 1463421056689.webm (2MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1463421056689.webm
2MB, 720x480px
there are entirely too many pictures of gross fatasses on this board

and i don't really want a girlfriend that would be realistic for myself, no
>>
Even if I want one, I'm objectively not ready for one yet. I have a lot of catching up and maturation to do before I can even think about getting a girlfriend.
>>
>be last year
>go on a date
>at one point she tells me "shut up, shut up, just shut up"
that was the last time that I gave a shred of a fuck
I don't care if I'm alone, at least I'm not around some mean person.
>>
>>37476660
please tell me you have the sauce on that
>>
Is this board like a (more) depressing MGTOW forum or something? It's really weird coming here.
>>
File: 1492054966577.png (92KB, 188x252px) Image search: [Google]
1492054966577.png
92KB, 188x252px
>>37476473
I want one but deep inside of me i know i wouldn't be able to maintain such relationship.

I can't talk with anyone in a proper and normal way, hell if i can't talk or show any affection with my family i wouldn't be able to do it with someone that i barely know.

The fact that i don't go outside very often doesn't help me, combined with my fear of rejection make me avoid any opportunities of find one.

So basically i'm stuck in my own spiral of pity and social retardation.
>>
>>37476835
Life is what you make of it. I get hugs from my family, I support myself with a job, and I make music in my free time.
If you're depressed about how you live, that's your problem.
>>
>>37476473
>I think I've transcended.
Congratulations, you're a self-aware manchild.
>>
>>37476473
i want it and this is exactly what I'm fighting with right now

I want to regress to NEETdom again but fuck I'm doing too well to stop now and it's freaking me out
>>
>>37476698
I usually just go pay for myself and leave if a date is rude or just there for a meal. You cannot imagine how great some of the angry texts I've received are.
>>
>>37477205
>just leaving and making her get the whole thing
maybe I will get back out there
>>
>>37476509
Not just all the shit you have to do to convince a woman to get serious, imagine all the work to keep shit going.
>>
File: 1496526626443.jpg (22KB, 600x630px) Image search: [Google]
1496526626443.jpg
22KB, 600x630px
>>37476473
i did for the longest time, but now i'm kinda content with being how I am.

I like my privacy, and not having to worry about another person or how they feel about me. I've had the opportunity but declined for mental health reasons.

Maybe some day.
>>
I would want one but one who's like me.
A relationship that's not about sex and the so but rather a partner who I can share my things with and hang out with in my comfort zone and just in general somebody that would return the feelings but wouldn't want more.
But I know it's not possible so i pretty much gave up looking on dating sites.
>>
>>37477267
shit not even that. You have to have a job and a car and a place of your own before she'll give you the time of day, even for something that's not serious at all.
>>
As a former robot I can confirm it's hard to get over it.

I love her for real. I want to marry her. But sometimes I really just want to be alone.

I enjoy going out with her to do anything and she really inspires me to succeed everywhere but sometimes I can't wait to get home & be alone.

If she's with me she has my attention 110% but if she's not I often think of an excuse to not meet her for an impromptu walk or coffee. Rather just stay at home and play videogames with my flatmate.

We are moving in together in a few months. Really nervous about it.

I am beginning to believe depressed NEET shut-in status is something that fucks you for life and you will always require being alone for prolonged periods to relieve stress/anxiety of life.
>>
I have zero interest in going out of my way to do it. Ive tried it before and all i could think of while i was on the first date was how much i wanted it to be over and that i wanted to go home and play video games and shitpost on 4chan. Dating websites and apps are a meme and i advise everyone to stay away from them.
>>
File: 1495086537597.jpg (56KB, 620x680px) Image search: [Google]
1495086537597.jpg
56KB, 620x680px
>>37476473
>wanted a gf back in august
>was hoping I'd make friends during college
>come to despise normalfags
>don't want anything to do with them
>95% of girls cut out from my criteria
>find a waifu
>love her more than half of my family
>sex drive and drive for friendship almost disappears
>no desire for friends
>no desire for sex
>can't hold a conversation
>only have fun when alone or with close family and friend emphasis on the singular 'friend'
>already grossed out by sex/masturbation

I think it's a combination of my mental disorders and experience growing up. But I plan on either dying alone or with a real life version of my waifu if the technology exists before I kill myself
>>
File: 1476141655658.jpg (725KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1476141655658.jpg
725KB, 2560x1920px
>>37476473
>Tfw schizoid
It's a terrible feel. I feel like I am supposed to want someone that loves me but all I actually want is to be alone. I don't even really want any new friends because I'm content with the ones I have.
>>
I would kinda like to feel closeness and real skin to skin contact with another person. But I don't want to put anyone in the situation where they have to experience time with me.
It feels like it would be a punishment to have a relationship with me. What scares me is the fact, that because I know I show my true nature very little outside, other people might too.
I have accepted my part and try to stay hidden from public as much as I can.
>>
I know I want to know if I want one, which would require having had one, to know what one's like.
>>
>>37477526
Imagine having a friend thats more boring than your male friends but after knowing them for a while you get to stick your wiener inside of them.
>>
File: 1387335244807.gif (930KB, 490x499px) Image search: [Google]
1387335244807.gif
930KB, 490x499px
>>37476593
>Given what's going on right now
Anything happenning?
I don't watch normie news outlets
>>
>>37477039
> I get hugs from my family

Okay.
>>
I do but the chance of finding a girl that I would actually be compatible with and one I would actually like is virtually zero.
>>
>>37477608
I assume they're being culturally enriched
>>
>>37477608
Well, first there was a car plowing through a crowd on London bridge and then the passengers got out and stabbed people.

Apparently 2 more attacks have happened since my first post. Aren't "refugees" great?
>>
>>37477560
I should have specified "To know what having one's like for me", and I'd have to form my own impressions to really know that.
>>
>>37477630
Do you get hugs from your family, Anon?
>>
>>37477668
Ah, the religion of peace strikes again.
I'm sure they were troubled young men, going to church on sunday, need mo money fo dem programs. It's all the fault of those evil racists.
>>
I want people to spend time with and I also want to fuck something. A gf does both
>>
>>37477717
Yeah, I just found it funny to mention that has a contrast for depression.

I'm thinking, if that someone's baseline for happiness (or just "not depression", I guess), along with having a job and a hobby, then there's no point arguing.
>>
>>37476473

Nope kek. I'm fully aware of the drag it would be and how she would kill every other priority of mine
>>
>>37476473
Yeah i don't want a gf. I just want a fucktoy 5-10 minutes each day. Then she can fuck off.
>>
>>37476473
I don't. I tried hitting on girls once and i felt like a rapist and a fraud. Ever since then i've never bothered since. I enjoy being alone. I have very little responsibilities and don't have to think about the well being of others. Also people I know occasionally try to make me get out of my comfort zone and not lie around at home. If i decide to listen to them and go out of my comfort zone, i'm fucking miserable and regret listening to them. They probably think that i'm suffering and shy but I just like being by myself. The majority of my needs are being met, fast and reliable internet, modern plumbing and decent food.
Furthermore, I barely talk to my really close friends and i think it would be the same with a gf. Also my criteria for an ideal gf would be someone who doesn't talk to me too much maybe a couple of times per week, preferably online so I don't have to go outside. Is ok with me not answering to texts or messages immediately since I don't even check my phone very often. If we hang out in person then it should be somewhere indoors with only us two, or a select group of friends. Someone who has their own life and isn't dependent on me. Sharing same hobbies would be nice. I believe that a girl like this exists (probably) but even so I am not willing to to put in any effort to find her.
>>
>>37476473
>>37476502
Yes, I think the same thing, I don't really want a girlfriend I just want to have sex and that's it

So yeah, we are enlightened when we realized women are actually worthless and there's no point to them besides fucking them
I sometimes wish I was Chad so I could just pump and dump any roastie I find because that's really all I want to do with women
>>
>>37476473
sauucwe
>>
I'm not sure really. I feel lonely at times, but it usually goes away after fapping or spending time my friends or coworkers. I might just want one because I want to be a normalfag
>>
>>37476473
Yes ups and downs would be infinitely better than this purgetory of loneliness I experience daily.
>>
I HATE talking to or being around women
>>
>>37476733
it's Yulia Nova. i've fapped to those tits so, so much over the years.
>>
>>37476473

Now that I've had sex with several girls, I can say that yes, I do want a gf. When I was younger, getting a gf was just about getting laid. Now I'd like a gf to do cutsie relationship stuff with, and to know I can emotionally connect to girl. I'm only 20 tho, so I've still got time to find the chick who is "the One"
>>
>>37476473
B/c livling life like a pussy is not a life at all. You have not transcended by any means
>>
I would love to have a girlfriend. I don't care if I never have a shitload of friends, or go to party's every week, or fuck tons of slutty girls. Every night I imagine I have someone to hold. It kills me. I just don't know how to get out there. The world feels so empty. I want someone who I am attracted to whom I can love and trust. I don't care if she is fat, black, or a nonvirgin. Most people have had someone like that before they got out of high school. Now I'm in college and I'm so alone. My neighbor has a girlfriend and they just stay in the room together and talk. I can't imagine how happy I would be if I could have that with someone.

I shouldn't complain though. I'm still 18 and attractive, so not all hope is lost.
>>
>>37476473
No. Maybe its due to years of social isolation, but my emotional capacity is pretty low amd I just don't give a fuck avout anyone after ai use them for whatever it is I need them for.
>>
>>37481156

Maybe you could try tinder, bumble, or some dating site? Go out and talk to at least 2 girls each day. Just say hi.
>>
It's not worth the time, not worth the effort and not worth the risks. Until the need hits me I'm perfectly fine ignoring women

>t.near wizard
>>
I do feel lonely but I think I mostly just want to prove to myself that I could have a girlfriend if I try
>>
>>37476473
I don't know. Kinda.
But I'm afraid that the relationship will turn sour due to my antisocial tendencies, being a sperg and all.

I would also probably commit suicide if I found out she/he cheated on me.
>>
>>37481271
but waht if the need hits you when it's already too late
>>
>>37476502
This Is why I got rid of all my friends. After hs I didn't need them to seem normal I cut them all off. Feels so good looking at my phone and having 0 notifications ever
>>
>>37476473
A gf takes too much time, energy and money, I would be ready to do this kind of sacrifice only if she was truly special to me. In the meantime i prefer to focus on something else like traveling and building a career
>>
>>37476473

I do want a gf. I want a girl I can spend my time with and share my life with. I want to support her in her life and have her to lean on for me. I want to go on loving dates and have long nights where we cuddle and watch tv and movies. I want to do things with her and hopefully make a family some day.

The issue for me is that, I don't think I can attract a girl, I don't think I can keep a gf, and if I let any girl see the real me and she sees me at my most vulnerable, she'll leave me.

I'm still a KHV because I'm too afraid to bother women because I think they won't be attracted to me and even if they were, once they got to know me, they'd leave.
>>
Having someone who you can talk to stress-free and relate with is 100% werf. Then again, I'm a pseudo-normie cunt who doesn't have social autism.
>>
I just want a woman I can talk to and is interesting that doesn't have too much drama, that I can take out sometimes & also does sexual stuff with me.
>>
I've had a gf before and the feeling of (sex is great too) having some one that loves you and is there for you is the best feeling
>>
>>37476473

I'm getting there brother. I work in an office with 90% women. The more I get to know them, the less I want to do with them. I can socialize with most of them, even lightly joke, but its clear to me that I could not tolerate a relationship with any woman. It's nothing against women specifically either, as men are equally shitty as well.
I'd rather fap for the rest of my life and be rid of my loneliness at least temporarily than deal with the crushing disappointment that would be any relationship.
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.