[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>at work >new girl starts >she asks everyone questions

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: (115).jpg (49KB, 299x288px) Image search: [Google]
(115).jpg
49KB, 299x288px
>at work
>new girl starts
>she asks everyone questions about things (such as how to do certain tasks)
>she eventually asks me a question
>explain it to her
>"wow anon you explained it really well. everyone else explains things in an overly-complicated way"
>"heh. thanks"
>she gets dropped off at work by her boyfriend. Out of everyone we work with, she asks me if she can stay in my car while we wait to go in
>she's actually pretty funny
>she talks shit about everyone she doesn't like
>she's the only person at work who is nice to me
>she actually hugged me once when I helped her

Just when I thought tfwnogf was fading away, this shit happens. At least I'm not a KHV anymore... and instead I'm just a KV.
>>
>>37475498
>Just when I thought tfwnogf was fading away, this shit happens.
Get used to this. Unless you can go full neet/hiki, that shit will always happen.
>>
>>37475498

be careful you don't get roped into being an orbiter but you probably will
>>
>>37475601
>be careful you don't get roped into being an orbiter
Not a chance. I am terrified of people. I don't even talk to her unless I am at work, and even then I don't initiate conversation with her.
>>
>>37475498
She has a boyfriend, OP. She's probably just an especially touchy person who likes you as a friend.

Don't become a beta orbiter, and don't get your hopes up for her.
>>
>>37475625
>Don't become a beta orbiter
Of course not. I ain't that stupid.

>and don't get your hopes up for her.
Why would I? If I couldn't get a girlfriend when I was 17, what hopes would I have now? Not even ugly, fat single moms on welfare want anything to do with me, so why would my not-ugly coworker want anything to do with me?
>>
>>37475498
gj you made a friend
>>
>>37475498
Congratz on your new friend OP
>>
File: 7.jpg (65KB, 508x800px) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
65KB, 508x800px
>>37475498
That's kinda cute anon, though I would establish your boundaries if I were you, don't want to risk overstepping and pissing off her boyfriend, women don't tend to notice how much is too much when it comes around to hanging with guys.
>>
>>37476605
I literally never even talk to her unless she's talking to me. I'll be fine. Just makes me sad, is all.
>>
>>37475731
>Why would I? If I couldn't get a girlfriend when I was 17, what hopes would I have now? Not even ugly, fat single moms on welfare want anything to do with me, so why would my not-ugly coworker want anything to do with me?
I came to this thread to shitpost, not to feel.
>>
>>37475498
>talks shit about everyone she doesn't like
redflag.
What do you think she says about you when you're not around op?
>>
File: 7.png (221KB, 2000x1880px) Image search: [Google]
7.png
221KB, 2000x1880px
>>37476783
By any chance because you are more exposed to feelings and thoughts that you haven't had for such a long time it seems almost surreal? Got a lot of trainees in at the moment and are having quite a similar thing at the moment desu, since I don't really talk to anyone in the workplace it seems bizarre how anyone could be near each-other for more than a few minutes outside of work. Glad you got a hug, though I bet its kinda bittersweet, like the expiration of a free trial or something (forgive the half-baked analogies anyhow).
>>
>>37476863
>What do you think she says about you when you're not around op?
That's what I thought. But I don't think she does. She doesn't talk shit about anyone when other people are around. She only talks shit when she is with me. Maybe she does talk shit with other people in a 1-on-1. I don't know. But she seems really happy to see me all the time.

>>37476921
>By any chance because you are more exposed to feelings and thoughts that you haven't had for such a long time it seems almost surreal?
Naa not really. Just makes me wanna kill myself pronto.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.