[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My current girlfriend is 26 years old (I'm 24), and she

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1496361320023.jpg (119KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1496361320023.jpg
119KB, 1280x720px
My current girlfriend is 26 years old (I'm 24), and she has had several partners before me.
Yes, she probably had Chad's cum on her face.
Yes, she probably took Chad's dick in her ass.
Yes, she probably screamed his name during sex.
So what? I've also done the same to other girls before. It's normal to live out your sexual fantasies in a relationship.
Why do you guys care so much if a girl you like isn't a virgin? Will you really turn down a girl because she had a boyfriend before? It's okay if you have high standards, but unless you're 16 years old, you really shouldn't expect to be with a virgin anymore.
>>
>>37475339
>My current girlfriend is 26 years old (I'm 24), and she has had several partners before me.
Yes, she probably had Chad's cum on her face.
Yes, she probably took Chad's dick in her ass.
Yes, she probably screamed his name during sex.
So what? I've also done the same to other girls before. It's normal to live out your sexual fantasies in a relationship.
Why do you guys care so much if a girl you like isn't a virgin? Will you really turn down a girl because she had a boyfriend before? It's okay if you have high standards, but unless you're 16 years old, you really shouldn't expect to be with a virgin anymore.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>37475339
Did she screamed his name while having sex with you? If yes, that's pretty fucking sad.

That aside, I agree with everything else. If one expects virginity, one will stay a virgin himself.
>>
>>37475339
>Will you really turn down a girl because she had a boyfriend before?
Yes, I did today actually.
It's really not that big a deal, I just mention that I've never dating and ask them if they have. If I don't like the answer I either ghost them or say I'm waiting for marriage(which I'm actually fine with).
>>
>>37475437
lmao ikr? Im laughing so hard at OP's post right now. kek

>tfw you you're a loser but still not as pathetic as OP
>>
>>37475339
Enjoy swallowing chad's semen leftovers when u kiss ur girl again friend. Jesus christ this is 2017 everybody
>>
File: whoring is bad.jpg (2MB, 4920x4161px) Image search: [Google]
whoring is bad.jpg
2MB, 4920x4161px
>>37475339
>Why do you guys care so much if a girl you like isn't a virgin?
>>
>>37475593
What if she's swallowing leftovers vag juices from my previous gf? Seriously, expecting virginity from partners is a special type of retardation. Don't do it.
(Not op, btw)
>>
>>37475339
>So what? I've also done the same to other girls before

guess what normo. I haven't. That's my entire answer.
>>
>>37475339
>My current girlfriend is 26 years old (I'm 24),and she has had several partners before me.
>Yes, she probably had Chad's cum on her face.
>Yes, she probably took Chad's dick in her ass.
>Yes, she probably screamed his name during >sex.
>So what? I've also done the same to other girls before.It's normal to live out your sexual fantasies in a relationship.
>Why do you guys care so much if a girl you like isn't a virgin?Will you really turn down a girl because she had a boyfriend before? It's okay if you have high standards, but unless you're 16 years old, you really shouldn't expect to be with a virgin anymore.
PFFTT

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>37475664
> Trying this hard to justify your own virginity by saying it's a good thing and one should expect it from partners.

I now remember why I hate this board. Back to /fit/. Bye.
>>
>Redditors having the day off going to the zoo
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.