[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>brother has no money, I'm very rich >brother needs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 0157 - 7EkEhbl.jpg (166KB, 969x1052px) Image search: [Google]
0157 - 7EkEhbl.jpg
166KB, 969x1052px
>brother has no money, I'm very rich
>brother needs new phone
>reccomend $150 chink no name phone I use
>muh brand
>takes out $500 loan for samshit s8
>get called a horrible person by family for not giving him money

Why are normies so fucking cancerous?
>>
and we care because...?
people should stop with these "im rich" threads. nobody gives a fuck, sincerely.
>>
>>37475191
It amazed me how retarded the average normie is with money
>>
>>37475191
>t. Poorfag

Oriiiig
>>
>>37475147
>muh brand
1-800-CONTACTS
Damn that commercial was funny
>>
can you give me some money?
>>
>>37475147
what phone is it?
I have not been muted for 2 seconds, because my comment was not original.
>>
>>37475147
A Samsung s8 has a better processor, ip68 rating, Samsung pay that rewards you for using it, Better camera, Better support, better build quality, etc. What benefits does the chink phone have besides price
>>
>>37475244

HAlf the people are racist/homophobic/assholes here, so no sorry.

I'm not a gorillionaire or anything, just top 1 percentish
>>
>>37475266
k6000 pro

>>37475278

>What benefits does the chink phone have besides price
none (apart from incredible battery life), but it doesn't require you to take out a $500 loan
>>
>>37475296
His fault for not getting a manufactured refurbished S7 for $250. The S8 is a better yes but the cost to me isn't worth that high cost ATM especially taking it a loan but you should have hooked your bro up. It's just a phone not drugs
>>
>>37475226
when I was wagecucking the senior guy on my team was always broke. He made six figures and so did his wife. But they had a McMansion, two new leased cars, new iThings for them and their kids, ate out all the time, pile of credit-card debt. He was literally living paycheck to paycheck with hundreds of thousands of dollars because he didn't have the willpower to put a dollar in savings and then leave it there even when he wanted to spend it.

>>37475147
>>get called a horrible person by family for not giving him money
poorfags are all the same. They'll take as much money from you as you'll give them. They think they deserve it because they don't have it and you do. Never mind that they waste it.
>>
Why pay up front for a phone at all? My provider gives me the phone as uses its value in lieu of a fixed contract. A percentage of my bill goes to the cost of the phone (bill is same amount as other providers who require you buy the phone and sign contract). Phone is paid off after about 1.5-2 years. If i wanted to get out early i would just have to pay remaining balance on the phone.
>>
>>37475348
Why should he have.
>>
>>37475348
>I should have gave him $500 to waste on a expensive phone
>meanwhile he calls me autistic for saving money
>>
>>37475357
>Why pay up front for a phone at all?

Not him but I think contracts are just a burgerclap thing, bit like leasing cars
>>
>>37475440
Americans, as a group, will never save up money to buy something, or accept less than what they want to save money, if they can borrow. They generally don't think about or care that they're paying lots of money in interest for something that loses its value rapidly. They have this attitude of "well, it costs what it costs, and I want it", and pay whatever the minimum amount on the bill is.

I have no sympathy for my compatriots who get jewed out of every penny they have, because most of them march willingly straight into debt slavery.
>>
>>37475577
>work in house collections for jewelry
>so many people paying ridiculous amounts of interest (16-27%)
>so many people not paying consistently and their balance just keeps increasing
>they put up with 3-5+ (depending on your balance) calls a day every day whenever they're past due
>they have the ability to take their shit back into the store and have the purchase price and all taxes/fees rebated off their balance
>"that's not an option, fuck you for asking"

I will never understand. It's just fucking jewelry
>>
>>37475280
>Top 1%
>posting Pepes on /r9k/
>That piss poor spelling and grammar
>Clearly a sub-normal IQ
Hello Mr Branson!
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.