[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Don't take shit from people >Defend my opinions >Don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1496403289598.jpg (161KB, 852x854px) Image search: [Google]
1496403289598.jpg
161KB, 852x854px
>Don't take shit from people
>Defend my opinions
>Don't put girls on a pedestal
>If I don't agree with something I say so
>Still called beta

I don't get it. I actually don't get it. Nothing I do is submissive or doormat like at all.
>>
>>37473397
The problem is you giving a shit about their opinions.
Who called you that anyway?
>>
>>37473397
You're just an edgy teen that thinks people care about what he has to say.
>>
>>37473430

No one's explicitly said it, but it's implied

>>37473434
Retard
>>
>>37473434
Most probably this.
>>
>>37473397
it's not about what you do, it's how you do it. Do you make eye contact, unwavering and powerful? Do you command people's respect with grace, and stride with aura?

if you don't do any of those, you're beta. I'm with you, get over it.
>>
>>37473461

I dunno about unwavering and powerful, but mainting eye contact is easy. People also listen to me easy so I have SOME command I guess
>>
>>37473397
It probably comes across as forced and artificial.
So you're a beta impersonating someone who's well adjusted.
You should jus b urself
>>
>>37473503

Nah, I am being myself. That's one thing I can say with 100% confidence
>>
>>37473397
Its interlaced into your soul, there is no cure for betaness and simpley pretending obvious won't change shit. You will always be beta.
But if you were quiet maybe people would be polite enough not to call you out on it.
>>
>>37473519
I'm unconvinced sorry.
Generally people who develop enough to have this sort of confidence adopt a live and let live attitude.
You seem really agitated.
>>
>>37473567
>You seem really agitated.

How? All I said was I'm confident I'm being myself.
>>
>>37473397
Its probably because:
A. You actually give a shit about what others have to say.
B. You vocally voice A and probably come across as upset when this happens.

If someone is talking about political ideologies do you sit them down ans try and tell them why their ideas are shit and yours are so much better?
If someone is playing music you don't like do you have to tell them that their musical choice is shit and yours is so much better?
Etc. basically if you get triggered by others peoples choices and this shows you're acting like a beta.
>>
>>37473592
>If someone is talking about political ideologies do you sit them down ans try and tell them why their ideas are shit and yours are so much better?

Nah, I'll give my input and try to come to an agreement

>If someone is playing music you don't like do you have to tell them that their musical choice is shit and yours is so much better?

Oh god no, that's top autism
>>
>>37473622
Right there. The fact you even converse about it shows theres a weakness there. Only idiots or insecure idiots talk about their political ideology in any capacity in polite conversation. It shows you're looking for approval of one sort or another and people that actively look for the approval of others are not alpha's.
Just be quietly assured in your own superiority but don't make it douchey and if people talk about shit like that just nod and look disinterested.
>>
>>37473591
You've made more posts than that and it's not hard to see.
Tendency to extremes in the op and the whole premise of the thread.

If you have all these traits and accept them, then beta accusations wouldn't give cause to doubt.
This whole thread of discussion wouldn't take place because you could acknowledge bad judgement on the part of your accuser or yourself and explore it yourself, because it's a small issue and your self knowledge doesn't need to advance quickly.

Instead you've laid it before a third party and you're making vehement arguments, so you're clearly perturbed and in doubt, unable to resolve it yourself. You're frustrated.
>>
>>37473453
>no one has said it

>>37473397
>still called beta

retards like you should really just be put to work and never seen again.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.