[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*stops you dead in your tracks* Have you embraced male gendercide,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2998.jpg (117KB, 745x936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2998.jpg
117KB, 745x936px
*stops you dead in your tracks*
Have you embraced male gendercide, anon?
>>
I'll embrace you, cutie.
>>
smack this bitch right in her kisser and say "get out of my way, you punk ass dyke"

should teach her
>>
>>37472413
Are you fucking drunk, stoned, or both? This is degeneracy. I'll shoot "her" and you too, and then myself.
>>
>>37472436
Anon there's no doubt in my mind you are a manlet
>>
>>37472544
There's also no doubt in my mind that you are fucking gay and a huge fan of anime.
>>
>>37472363
>I'm male and I'll live forever, but ask me again when gender becomes meaningless because we are all virtual consciousnesses existing in computer brains in robot bodies and virtual realities.
>Because then I will probably be both male and female by virtue of artificial reincarnation.
>>
>>37472363
> wears tshirt with meme album cover
laugh and walk away
>>
>>37472440
Loosen up, suck a dick. If it has a hole then fuck away, big fella.
>>
>>37472413
Fpbp
I'll use this one later thanks anon
>>
spiderland is a really overrated album imo
>>
File: 1484002787944.jpg (62KB, 696x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1484002787944.jpg
62KB, 696x1024px
>>37472363
I'm willing to embrace if its with her
>>
>>37472363
pic origin?
>>
>>37472769
GO HOME NEWFAG ORIGINALLY
>>
>>37472698
"Loosen up" I'll fucking loose a bullet in your skull, faggot. Get your gay shit off my board, and get back to your containment shithole.
>>>/LGBT/
>>
>>37472363
>kill men
>women starve and die by the billion as society falls apart in short order
>>
>>37472843
Ah yes, what would womankind do without all those smelly NEETs playing video games in their mamas' basements.... Really jogs in the noggins.
>>
>>37472919
Gendercide includes ALL men. From chads to r9k losers. Even modern working women are a net loss of around 100 - 500k in taxes throughout their life. And that is ignoring that their jobs are disproportionally clustered in a few sectors and the government. All the important industries would collapse in short order, from STEM to agrary. Even now most women in "high paying jobs" are effectively quota higher or the absolute exception.

To get a good idea about what a female only society would look like look up the closests we've come to it such as dutch survivor "gender isles". They sat around, bickered, never could reach a consensus and nothing ever got down. Women contribute two things to humanity, they give birth and companionship. And they're beat at the latter by virtually any other pet.
>>
>>37472363
>Spiderland
>Basic mu taste in 20XX
>>
>>37473744
>tfw no pretentious mu gf
>>
>>37472363
No, I enjoy being masculine and gay.
>>
>>37474190
HA FUCKING FAG
>>
>male gendercide

My life may suck, but no way in hell would I "become a woman" just to run away from my problems. I will stand and die as myself, who I was born as and there's no other way I'd have it.
>>
>>37472363
I'm unironically thinking a lot about post genderism right now because I think in some ways it's true.

Everybody should be free to make their own decisions and find their own niche.
>>
>>37474458
Isn't gendercide killing all males in general
>>
>>37474558

OP was implying that we can do that in a sense by turning all males into 'women'.
>>
>>37474548
>Everybody should be free to make their own decisions and find their own niche.
...why?
>>
>>37474738
Why not?
Most will stick to defaults no doubt, but the freedom should be there for exceptional people.
People argue for a free deregulated market to promote progress, why should we regulate sexuality so fiercely?
Is someone actually afraid that people will stop having children?
>>
>>37474803
>why should we regulate sexuality so fiercely?
Because it's worked really well for a long time. Civilization is what happens when you enforce gender roles and heterosexual monogamy.
>>
>>37474849
We aren't living in the past though.
I'm not saying there should be a massive shift towards fluid gender roles, but it should be available for those that want it.
Competing systems are the foundation of our development.
>>
>>37474955
We're essentially the same humans that lived in the past, though. Behavior is genetic, and evolution doesn't happen that quickly. Knowing this, and knowing history, it's best to avoid sexual freedom, since it usually directly precedes societal collapse.
>>
>>37475024
That's not true at all.
Humanity has been very violently selected in the past 10000 years by its own actions.
If you're a race realist you can look at human biodiversity and see that it's true.
We suffer significant change events much more frequently and respond much more quickly than our ancestors could have done in small social groups.
Bacteria develop more quickly than we do not just because of their shorter reproductive cycle. They are also more numerous and more dense in their environments than we are.

Society changing is also completely inevitable for the reason that we are also changing.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.