[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>wagecuck 31 year old wizard >give up on women, completely

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4

>wagecuck 31 year old wizard
>give up on women, completely resigned to being forever alone
>develop feelings for coworker 10 years younger than me

She starts conversations, laughs at my jokes and waits for me after work to walk to the train together. It feels real but I know it can't be. Still, it's getting my hopes up and it's killing me. What do robots? I'm thinking about just finding another job.
>>
>>37471916
have you tried asking her out? Or just some drinks after work?
if you're gonna find another job atleast try make this work before you ghost her
>>
>>37471916
Make a move and try not to be a turbo autismo maybe just maybe you can get laid
Originalism
>>
Why would you not pursue this further? Do you have anything to loose?
>>
I'm pretty sure women do that with all men around them because they enjoy the attention but you should try your luck anyway.
>>
>>37471934
>>37471937
I'm 10 years older than her and she's beautiful. There is literally 0% chance of her being interested.
>>
Listen to me very carefully. Now that you are over 30, there's going to be a subset of women that are attracted to you that never were before. They are gonna be young, cute, and weird. But man they will fuck your brains out if you treat them like:

You care about them
But not more than like a friends dog or casual friend of a friend
If you "take control" i.e. Use language like "come to lunch with me" instead of "would you please come to lunch with me please??"

I swear to god I turned 30 recently and my dick had never been wetter
>>
>>37471944
My reputation. I would be known as a creep who hits on younger women at work and there go my chances of getting a job reference.
>>
>>37471975
Yeah, you implied that.
But if you're gonna ghost her, could you atleast try and look if she says yes?
What is there to lose when you got nothing anyway?
At best you might feel shitty for a bit but you'll get over it in a day
>>
If you pursue her anon, you'll fail for sure. You were not born for such things. And if you keep talking to her she'll eventually find out what a loser you are. Women always find out. Your only hope now is to quit your job, never talk to her again, and then continue your life as normal. You never had a chance anyway, so why prolong the inevitable? By the end of this encounter you're going to change jobs regardless, might as well do it now. I'm helping you anon, and you know it.
>>
>>37471916

Lets start with the basics:
What is your job title?
What is her job title?
>>
>>37471991

Your reputation is already gone if people have seen you two together. Be discreet about it and you will be fine.
>>
I've heard that some young girls (18-24 to be specific) are into older men. I hear a lot of robots losing their virginity around your age, because a lot of them started getting more attention all of a sudden.
She may like you? I'd ask her to coffee or something? May as well try
>>
>>37472022
We both work in different sections of the company but our desks are next to each other so we talk throughout the day. I'm not her supervisor or anything if that's what you're implying.

>>37472042
Well we work beside each other so that's not unusual.

>>37472050
People get coffee together platonically all the time so this really won't tell me anything one way or the other.
>>
>>37471916
either stop and i mean it stop talking to her because its probably she has a life out of that job and thinks she can get another better job
or just quit and get another job
don't listen to>>37471934
>>
>>37472091

Well, you have to consider your positions in the company. If you're in Administration for example, she could possibly benefit from the relationship.
>>
>>37472129
I'm not. I don't have any control over whether she gets a promotion/new job or not.
>>
>>37472155

Welp, sounds like there is no conflict. Go for it I guess.
>>
File: image.jpg (80KB, 900x825px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 900x825px
OP you're me erasing yourself in front of her. She's probably laughing at you with all her Stacy friends. Imagine you try and she just wants to see your little peepee to tell your coworkers? They'll all laugh at your little peepee. Stscie spJust like to walk all over people like us. Just ask to move your desk and don't talk to her anymore, then it will probably be safe. If things ever escalate, she will find out you're a wizard. That's almost as bad as knowing you have a little peepee
>>
File: 1473640232019.jpg (50KB, 658x493px) Image search: [Google]
1473640232019.jpg
50KB, 658x493px
>>37471975
Yeah attractive girls in their early 20's never like older men... What the literal fuck are you on about?
This guy >>37471979
knows what he is talking about. 30 is prime time for guys. I never dated anyone older than 24 when I was 30 and it was the best time of my life.
>>
>>37472444

What about if OP has a little peepee or is a "Manlet"? Roasties don't like little peepee or manlets, so Op may be doomed. Why is so hard for you to understand some purple will never have sex? They have inferior jeans.
>>
>>37472216
>"lol anon ur dik is so small"
>"too bad you can't unsuck it"
>>
File: wowsocute.jpg (75KB, 720x1081px) Image search: [Google]
wowsocute.jpg
75KB, 720x1081px
>>37471916
If you're already looking for a new job, I'd just ask her out if I were you. Idk man some chicks like older guys. Also its not like she under age or anything, so it won't be too strange. If she says no, then just forget about it. The fact that you actually tried to get a date means that you're better than most of the people on 4chan.

Just make sure you do have a few other jobs lined up though. Just in case

You got this man!
>>
>>37472634
If he was a manlet she probably would not be flirting with him in the first place. If he has a tiny cock that sucks, but maybe he can still get laid. I have heard girls complain about small dicked dudes before so they must be fucking them sometimes
>>
>>37471975
Don't be a faggot, OP. Not everyone here gets a chance you just got.
>>
>>37471916
<31
<Not had sexxy times
Why do people lieon here
>>
>>37471975
As a cute girl, who will get hated on for saying that.. I absolutely love older guys. 10 years is ideal.
I've always been really attracted to older but I'm 28 now and still prefer older

So it's possible she's like me
>>
>>37472094
>>37472094
You guys wonder why you can't get a gf and all you do is listen to hit like this and not even make a fucking effort
>>
>>37474389
Roastie suck my poopoo drink from my piss bottles, eat the crumbs out my beard or fuck the fuck off outta here
>>
>>37474512
Yayayaa. Who says I won't eat those crumbs though...?
>>
>>37471991

A valid concern. Workplace sexual harassment rules are basically set up so that women can decide if something is harassment, i.e. it's not harassment if you're Chad. But if you're a wizard.....well, you're fucked.
>>
>>37474415
hah we don't "wonder" if we can get a gf
We know we can't get a gf
>>
>>37474723
You don't try. You just cry about not being approached

>Boohoo no grill will ever approach me and ask to wear my mlp bud plugs and watch japanese cartoons with me
>>
>>37471916
Sorry to break it to you OP, but some girls are like that for no reason. They just find a person and get "friendly" attached to them, but they aren't interested in anything.

If she seems immature or weird or something it's 100% that. Regardless, you could ask her out just to get that out of the way. That way she either accepts and you'll be a happy fag, or says no and she stops bothering you and giving you fake hope.
>>
>Me and girl coworker hang together a lot
>Everyone starts making gf jokes or that I wanna fuck her

I mean I would yeah, but can't a guy just have a friend that's a girl without the gossip? It's gotten to a point where it bothers me when they talk about her, which is NOT the road I wanted to be on
>>
>>37474819
i don't cry about not being approached
i know i will not get approached
>>
>>37471916
My dad was 15 years older and earned a lower wage when he picked my ma up. Really no reason you should fuck this up.
>>
>>37474836
This. I would still all her out on the off chance that it will work. Ideally you could line up another job beforehand so if she says no you can ghost her quickly
>>
>>37471937
Be careful about shitting were you eat. If you do hook up with her everyone at work is going to be on about it and jealous co-workers will try to ruin it for you. If people ask don't give any details, be as vague as possible.
>>
when I found out my pappy was 11 years older than my mama, I instantly thought of what he would look like as an 11 year old making out with a newborn baby

is that weird?
>>
>>37471916
You really have nothing to lose by pursuing this, OP.
>>
>>37474852
>Boohoo I'm a young person who is sad because I live in a rich first world country am white, male, can't be discriminated against but I am sad because no one hot offered p touch my peepee
>>
>>37474988
funny how you asume im white,must be you the one who is white.
also
>first world country
ha
Not even sad too i just accepted i was born to lose and is better to accept it than keep trying and waste time and energy
>>
>>37474974
>What is a false rape allegation
>>
another 31yo wagecuck wizard here.

probably this girl is into you because you're older and all women basically have an electra complex. but it will never work out for you, because if you're a virgin at 31, you are not the type of man that ANY girl is interested in. she thinks you're experienced, mature, sophisticated, experienced, confident, and experienced, and this interests her. but in reality, you're socially awkward, shy, inexperienced, and do not resemble her dominant and confident father except at the most superficial level.

you can probably have sex with her if you can manage to hide your true nature for a while, but there's no way the relationship can go anywhere but down. I'd avoid it, personally, just because I'm sure it's worse to have love and lost than to have just died a virgin.
>>
>>37475268
>in the purgatory
>umm anon you reached wizardry in your life not an achievement that many people can get
>you shall become a lich
>wait what is this you had sex? at 31 woah sorry i guess you go to the normie heaven then bye bye
not sometjing i'll do but its your choice man
>>
>>37472444

I'm almost 30, but I still look like I'm 22. Will it get better at 40?
>>
>>37471916
>still falling for the nice girl meme at 31
>clearly if you think she likes you, you haven't given up completely
>learn from past robot mistakes instead of making your own

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEwAwEuRplI&ab_channel=AlbertoTrak
>>
>>37474841

No one knows this feel?

sgfjsdgjhfds
>>
>>37471916
>She starts conversations, laughs at my jokes and waits for me after work to walk to the train together.
She wants you.
She even waits for you nigga go for it
>>
>>37471916
If you are 31 and haven't gotten laid yet you're not chad and should save yourself the embarrassment.

Stop being a pussy and embrace Wizardhood.
>>
>>37474841
>but can't a guy just have a friend that's a girl without the gossip?
No. It's only fairly recent in history that men started hanging out 1-on-1 with women they didn't want to be with romantically.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.