[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Me and some random qt just lost our virginities >be the op

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2414.jpg (35KB, 371x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2414.jpg
35KB, 371x600px
Me and some random qt just lost our virginities
>be the op
>save up my money
>fly to Germany
>go to a train station
>find a Syrian refugee asking for money who isn't fat
>show her my 1000 euros
>she follows me
>go to a restroom where there isn't people
>go to the stall
>take her robe shit off
>she's actually a 8/10 besides the fact that she's tan
>fuck her until she cums
>rub my dick head on her navel until I cum
>walk out without giving her the euros
>>
>>37471730

White guys be like, golly gee that girl sure has a nice butt, I'd love to take her out to dinner sometime
>>
>>37471776
I don't give a fuck about butts or tits. I like skelly tummies. I get diamonds just seeing a qt in public who's wearing a shirt that shows a part of her tummy and her navel
>>
>>37471730
>fuck her until she cums
Was believable until this part. You're not going to make a ""virgin"" you just met cum during your first time by having shitty sex in a bathroom.

I have been considering this option though
>>
>>37471841
Did she fake an orgasm or something? Don't women do that a lot?
>>
>>37471802

White men ladies and gentlemen, they be like

Gee willikers, I hope that fine gal has nice feet for me to caress and massage
>>
>>37471874
I don't care for feet. I like tits and butts more then them. In the end I prefer skelly tummies the most. A close second to slim tummies is a certain kind of hair color, it's like a light golden kinda brownish color, I'll try to find a picture. I saw a girl with that hair color and I wanted to cum in her hair so badly
>>
File: IMG_2416.jpg (105KB, 555x872px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2416.jpg
105KB, 555x872px
>>37471874
>>37471930
Here's the color of hair. The girl on the left. I want to just release my seed in her hair.
>>
>>37471730
She looks 2D. That can't be healthy.
>>
>>37472097
Perfectly normal urges, I for one would rather shoot my goo in her mouth my dude
>>
File: IMG_2417.jpg (60KB, 750x424px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2417.jpg
60KB, 750x424px
>>37472137
I can just imagine her fucking me, then me pulling out and grabbing her hair, then shoving my cock in it and pulsing my goo inside of it.
>>
>>37472097
>>37472235
I don't blame you, she has nice hair
>>
>>37472576
Yeah she's a looker, she has a nice belly too
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.