[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so you know when you break up with your internet boyfriend for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: CotbnojUsAAOr3B.jpg (67KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
CotbnojUsAAOr3B.jpg
67KB, 1024x576px
so you know when you break up with your internet boyfriend for the seventh time and then he goes out and loses his virginity to some girl like, what a slut, dropped if he weren't already, and then you know that he did that jus to hurt your stupid yandere heart although he will deny it and kind of believe that that wasn't what he was doing, and you really only broke up with him seven times because all he wanted to do after telling you to kill yourself for seven months although not really harassing you about it was roleplay as some mental illness faggot when months before he would jus send you snapchats of him barking like a dog and then go back to normal, and you jus wanted him that whole time to go back to being normal and good because he was good, and what it means when you love someone is to want them to be good so that you can love them more, and they jus refuse and refuse and make up some shit about how /you're/ the one who's not good even though you show them the light all the time about who's the not-good one and they just try to forget so they can do things that they know will hurt you and your stupid yandere heart. tfw
>>
>>37471359
do you want to talk about it with some hot coco and a hug?
>>
>>37471386
I think I'm good thanks
>>
>>37471447
You seem pretty upset, you sure you don't want anything?
I also got icecream over here.
>>
>>37471386
Fucking thirsty beta faggot looking for the rebound, like a vulture.
>>
>>37471359
he probably never saw you the way you saw him, especially if it was online. sorry anon.
>>
>>37471489
>implying
little kid I get more ass then a toilet seat, now you shut your fat ass up and chew on your mtn dew dorito flavoured fat bulbs like the disgusting pig you are i'll MMA you any time and make sure to kick all your teeth out and rip your toungue out so you can never consume that shit ever again i'll rip your gut out and leave you in the gutter while the vultures rip apart your eyes but i bet you can't even get outside the god damn door you got to hire a wrecking ball company to smash the wall to get outside
>>
>>37471566
This is proof people who act nice are the worst people.
>>
>>37471566
>not copypasta
try and conceal your autism better next time.
>>
>>37471479
nop I'm still fine thanks
well actually I do like ice cream
>>
>>37471489
Why do you even care

Coffee
>>
>>37471489
What the fuck were you expecting huh?
>>
>>37471627
>>37471599
shishishi, I wonder if you guys actually believe I'm being serious here or if you actually realize i'm just empty inside.
I feel nothing anymore, these words you are reading come with a sigh and a imaginary tear.
anyways, it was nice duking it out with you have a good one
>>
>>37471633
What's your favorite flavour?

Mine's strawberry/raspberry
>>
File: 1406672902697.jpg (34KB, 538x419px) Image search: [Google]
1406672902697.jpg
34KB, 538x419px
>>37471359
What the fuck?
>tfw no yandere gf
>mfw people treat yandere gfs badly instead of grooming them into lifelong loyal sexslaves
>>
>>37471566
Good post lmao
>>
>>37471658
don't drop character anon
>>37471677
vanilla
>>
>>37471359
Yeah seventh time is always the worst
>>
>>37471850
Vanilla huh?
Well did you know vanilla and strawberry mix very well together ;))))?
>>
>>37471901
put berries in my ice cream I will fucking end you bitch, I don't eat shit grown from the GMO earth or I'd have gynocomastia like you, Monsanto doesn't touch the tropics and everyone like me who holds share knows not to consume that mutated Floridian filth or else resign our DNA to be that of an old woman by the virile age of thirty three. take your evangelical strawberryism somewhere else, we keep pure.
>>
>>37472111
uh,
go vegan?
>>
>>37471359
I-I want to make a qt internet gf.. Look past my autism and I'm pretty cool..

DD#9322
>>
I've always fantasised about having a slightly obsessive GF who is a bit jealous and loves doing things with just us. She probably doesn't like people that much but clings to me and we do everything together and we fuck all the time and we make up for eachother's crippling mental issues.
>>
File: tard-emoji.png (175KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
tard-emoji.png
175KB, 600x600px
>>37471359
>internet boyfriend
>roleplay
Why am I 99% sure you're a boy?
>>
>>37472148
na I like meat but coconut milk ice cream is bretty good desou
>>
>>37472245
who is who anymore
i'm confused
>>
>>37472222
>slightly
Why not go full obsessive, 100% dependence on you for everything. Batshit insane dependency. No friends, just you. And she always adores you and wants to talk. Hypersexual always grabbing for your dick. Hugging you always, licking your face and biting your arms just to have MORE of you.

It won't ever be real unless actual androids are invented that can mimic humans perfectly.
>>
>>37472286
I'm trying to be realistic here and I think 100% dependence would be a bit too much because I can barely even take care of myself and I'm fundamentally an excessive introvert so spending too much time with people drives me crazy
>>
>>37472286
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES
I NEED SOMEONE LIKE THIS
>>
>>37472222
discord
>>37472264
hush
>>
>>37472362
vegan bitch i never wanted you anyway if u dont like berrys FUCKING ROASTIE SCUM KYS!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>37472362
Wu#1449
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.