[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who here /hikikomori/? my current record for not leaving my house

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: hiding.jpg (10KB, 250x233px) Image search: [Google]
hiding.jpg
10KB, 250x233px
who here /hikikomori/? my current record for not leaving my house is 2 years and 6 months
>>
2 years and 8 months fgt
>>
how do you get groceries and shit without leaving the house?
>>
>>37471358

I haven't left "my house" in... 7 years. And before that I think it was like 8/9 years
>>
>>37471380
they can deliver it to your home
>>
>>37471380
i'm young and i live with my family so my diet is just bread, canned soup aaand apples
>>
File: 1440282248497.jpg (56KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1440282248497.jpg
56KB, 700x700px
>>37471392

>cont

When I did last the neighbor called the cops on me thinking a strange person she had never seen before was trying to steal her car..
>>
File: id7jCiG.png (19KB, 495x433px) Image search: [Google]
id7jCiG.png
19KB, 495x433px
>tfw parents are divorced so i have to leave the house to see my dad
>>
honest real question: how the fuck do you do it? how do you not go insane and start breaking shit and stab yourself in the neck with a toothbrush?

I feel so incredibly fucked up if I stay in the house for more than 2 days straight. I rarely ever get to that point even. if you guys are telling the truth about being cooped up for years, that is so insanely extreme
>>
>>37471380
OP here, I still live with my mom, so she buys everything. I don't think I'll ever move out because of that sole reason.
>>
>>37471466
When you're anxious and have no friends or responsibility, it's easy too stay inside. Why would I take a bus filled with normies to go somewhere I won't enjoy, when I can stay home and exist until the next day.
>>
>>37471432
This can't be true, wtf. That's horrible luck man.
>>
>>37471466

im not hiki anymore, but from the ages of 13-22 i probably left the house about 5 times a year on average (probably at least one year with 0).

i can't relate to your feeling. as long as i have my PC i can just sit every day and not get bored at all. nothing compels me to go outside even today except that i have to for university.
>>
>>37471432

Do you have agoraphobia?
>>
>>37471529
>13-22
didn't you go to school?
>>
>>37471358
Who /nodriverslicense/ here
>>
>>37471358

Go outside at least.

I like to ride my bicycle to the beach and listen to mp3s. Comfy AF. Go so fast its like the other people aren't even there. Or bike around the streets at night when its empty and peaceful.
>>
>>37471524

As if that wasn't bad enough the cop was being a complete douchebag chad to me. Straight up trying with all of him to make me feel like shit. Eyed his gun once or twice, was considering it.
>>
>>37471567

no, i just straight up refused to go to school & i as a result i had to go to childrens court when i was like 15 or so (one of the few times i left my house)
>>
>>37471551

Yep, but I didn't always have it. Just sort of became a thing from being ostracized since a young age.
>>
My record is 2 months when i was 21.

Now i can barely go a day without leaving. Usually am from 8 to 22 outside. Fuck this.
>>
>>37471529
>>37471520
I don't like being around crowds of people either, but I really like being Outside. like seeing the sky and trees and plants, and hearing the wind blow and seeing animals and pochahontas shit like that. there's def a point where I'm like 'okay enough being outside, time to go back in' but it makes it feel that much better and refreshing to be back inside after spending some time with nature.

do you guys really not identify with that at all?
>>
>>37471622

to some extent i can identify with that, but it's also not enough of a draw to make me miss it if i don't. plus where i live isnt very pleasant outside anyway, it's pretty dull
>>
>>37471622
well i like getting out, but i am just too anxious of having to say hi to anyone, even my neighbours
>>
two years here, but now i go outside because my parents send me to a daycare center and im tired of this shit, if i dont go my parents will kick me out of house and i dont wanna become a homeless, and i think the daycare center is full of old and insane people and im just 19yo, hikikomori life is ok if you are ugly and manlet like me, when i go outside and i feel bad because all those qts , i will never have a qt gf
>>
File: 52675l.jpg (72KB, 313x442px) Image search: [Google]
52675l.jpg
72KB, 313x442px
Even though I am not a kikki, this show really hit me close to home.
But guys, how do you really stay in your room for years? I mean, during the summer vacation (who last between 2 or 3 months here), I hardly go out of my home but I feel really down, make me crazy almost...
>>
>>37471622
i used to love being outside for the same reason but my agoraphobia is bad

i'm working on it though
>>
>>37471693
I can relate to that a lot. Summer vacation is always the worst period of the year because of this.
BTW NHK is fine just watched 5 eps. Kinda boring at bits desu.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.