[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>she cheated on me >she broke up with me >she called

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

>she cheated on me
>she broke up with me
>she called me while she was getting fucked
>she's a heroin addict
>its been 5 years
>i'd take her back without hesitation if she called
>>
>>37470743
Anon, I believe in second chances... But I don't think you should give her one.
>she called me while she was getting fucked
this is unforgivable, i may not have much experience with women like you do, but this kind of betrayal done in this way is unforgivable.
I suggest you move on, it may be hard at first but I think you'll find some one who truly cares about you someday.
>>
>>37470743
I'd also take her back, even though she cheated.

She's still living happily ever after with him while I'm still miserable as fuck.

fml
>>
File: 1491704767110.png (185KB, 693x662px) Image search: [Google]
1491704767110.png
185KB, 693x662px
>>37471756
>>37470743
what the fuck is wrong with you
If that girl were my only chance at happiness I would still tell her to fuck herself and stay alone out of spite. I would sooner die alone and miserable than take back a cheating whore
what the fuck is up with you? do you have no pride? is this some form of elaborate cuckposting?
>>
>>37470743
>things that never happened
/r9k/ is the home of fictional autobiographies.
>>
>>37470743
She may seem confident and happy but you say it yourself: She's a cheating, heroin addict bitch.
I dont know her and Im not Dr Phil but I am 100% sure she feels bad with herself deep inside and she will cheat and be cheated for many more times. I know its hard but she isnt worth the effort.
>>
well if she's a heroine addict she's probably thin and can earn some decent scratch
>>
>>37471906
We've had our hearts broken.

I don't know if you've ever been in love, but I was, and she meant the world to me. Still does.
It trumps pride, self-esteem or anything else you can imagine.

Wish I could forget her. I truly do.
>>
>>37470743
Bill Doutrive/10
>>
>>37472067
You are pathetic and deserve everything that's coming to you.
>>
File: 1376162320527.jpg (50KB, 441x361px) Image search: [Google]
1376162320527.jpg
50KB, 441x361px
>>37472112
I know. I'm worthless human being. A waste of space. I don't deserve to live.
>>
>she cheated on me
>she broke up with me
>she gets pregnant
>i'd take her back without hesitation
>>
>>37470743
>would take back a cheating heroin addict thot that called you while getting fucked

Kek. I know this word has been used way too much and kinda lost meaning, but you're a cuck. And you're a really pathetic cuck. Why would you even take back such disgrace?
>>
>>37472236
Don't be too hard on yourself, we're all a waste of space, that's why we come here in the first place.
>>
>>37472236
GOOD, NOW THAT YOU UNDERSTAND KYS FAGGOT
>>
>>37470743
Fucking normies reeeeee get off ffs every day more edgelords normies get on here but please fuck off robots on r9k are ironically a dying breed fucking normies reeeeee
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.