[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Daily reminder that if you don't go outside and never actually

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: lanadelrey.png (73KB, 340x261px) Image search: [Google]
lanadelrey.png
73KB, 340x261px
Daily reminder that if you don't go outside and never actually even talk to females that you can't call yourself an incel.

No one's going to show up at your door and fuck you out of nowhere. You can't call yourself involuntary celibate if you never even make the slightest effort.
>>
>>37470581
What if I think really, really hard about doing it?
>>
I'm outside 4-6 hours every day, around people, and only three girls have ever approached me. Still a KHHV.
>>
>>37470665
>only three girls have ever approached me

you're supposed to approach them you fucking cuck. only 8+/10 get approached by women.
>>
>>37470581
>never actually even talk to females
Not without pretext or a workplace need, fuck that shit.
As long as the best she can do is 'sending signals' she can either send a manual for that shit along too or she can open her own mouth.
>>
>>37470665

> 4-6 hours

Dude, that's nothing.
>>
>>37470780
It's a fourth of the day, a third not counting sleep. Where's my gf?
>>
>>37470817
>only three girls have ever approached me

Here's your problem. Like another anon said, you have to be a 9+ to even get approached by semi-attractive girls. Extremely attractive women don't even approach male models in public, dude.
>>
>>37470665
What did you do when they approached you? Did you have sex with them?
>>
>>37470581
go away /r/trucels

I know that utility fedora has a go go gadget copter in it
>>
>>37470838
The girls who approached me were all attractive; I'm a 3/10 manlet.
>>37470921
Nothing. They realized quickly that I'm socially retarded.
>>
>>37471052

> 3/10
> "manlet"

Coming up with fake put-downs to justify his low self-esteem when he could be banging attractive women who APPROACH HIM.

You deserve to be a virgin.
>>
>>37471052
If a girl comes up to you, flirts with you, and asks you out, you can't fail that. All you need to do is accept. You can fuck everything up later but not that moment. All it takes you accepting or refusing.

I've fucked up plenty but I've never had women approach me.
>>
>>37470665

wtf ive never been approached
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.