[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just wanted you all to know I finally worked up the courage

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1493523553513.jpg (333KB, 864x594px) Image search: [Google]
1493523553513.jpg
333KB, 864x594px
I just wanted you all to know I finally worked up the courage to put a sharp object near my butthole and shaved the african jungle that was my ass. It's now more clean than it has ever been. Later on today I'm finally going to shave my nuts as well. Thanks for reading.
>>
>>37470411
enjoy your swamp ass. hairs are there for a reason
>>
File: 1435771887296.jpg (45KB, 545x511px) Image search: [Google]
1435771887296.jpg
45KB, 545x511px
>>37470411
>shaving your ass in the summer
Get ready for unholy amounts of chafing

Oh and if you're gonna shave your nuts, get a semi first, then apply some shaving cream, and go slow.
>>
>>37470446
I get swamp ass with hairs, does trimming make it go away?
Also how do I trim?
>>
>>37470411
I shaved my ass once.
Have you experienced the scraping, sweaty brillopads for asscheeks grinding and chaffing your soul away all day yet?
>>
>>37470545
Yeah, he probably should just have an ass depilation and use baby powder after.
>>
>>37470411
Hello OP, good to hear from you, please respond to me when you get this message, thanks.

I shaved my ass with a razor once when I was younger and it was no good, itchy and also swamp ass. Recently I used a shaving cream though and I have no such problems, in fact it's rather nice having a smooth butt
>>
Enjoy the chafing and swampass.

There's a copypasta out there about someone making the mistake of shaving their ass in the heat of summer. Find it and learn.
>>
File: 1280.jpg (68KB, 640x606px) Image search: [Google]
1280.jpg
68KB, 640x606px
>>37470514
>>37470545
Yes, I have shaved and it was bretty bad. I just did it to prevent shit from being stuck in my ass hair, so It would be nice if someone told me the secret technique for trimming my asscrack so I can stop using baby wipes.
>>
>>37470411
As long as you're not a fat sweaty neckbeard you won't get any swampass op.
>>
>>37470514

You'll still sweat, but here's a protip that nobody seems to want to mention.

Powder. Preferably corn-starch powder. Thank me later. Apply liberally to nuts and crack.
>>
>>37470734
OP here. I used Nair for the cheeks and crack and only shaved the remaining bits as well as near my butthole with a razor. I used shaving cream and didn't get any cuts or anything either. I mostly did this just because I've always personally hated how hairy my ass was and wanted to see for myself what I like better.

I've also only ever trimmed my balls before because I was too nervous to put a razor to them but I'd like to try later on.
>>
Shaving your ass is fine once you get used to it. Just keep doing it regularly, it's more hygienic.
>>
>>37470846

Hello OP thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to reply. I was curious also especially since I'm a little self conscious about getting a nice butt and don't want a forest back there. Its a little funny though that I have a smooth ass but hairy legs still, I might have to shave them also to get everything taken care of.

I shave my balls with the razor every week to keep it nice and clean just go slow, use soap or shaving cream and you'll have nice smooth balls
>>
>>37470514
>does trimming make it go away?
>Also how do I trim?
Get a barber-style electric clipper and use the guide guards to not trim too short. I do it about once every two weeks and it takes 1/2 an hour or less to groom my pubes, my hairy asscheeks, and the hairs inbetween my ass. It looks much better than shaving as well as less effort.
>>
>>37470846

Just trim, you can get very near to the skin with just the scissors. I like to trim my pubes and the few long hairs that sprout from my sack. I've used razors before, but if you can get close enough there's no real difference.

If you do decide to shave your sack, STRETCH that shit out as far as you can so it's mostly a smooth, flat surface so the razor will work like it's supposed to. I go water only, but use shaving cream if you want, makes no difference, just go slow and be patient.
>>
>>37470979

This anon knows what's up. Shaving pubes has never been easier than with electro clippers.
>>
So I love having my balls sucked but I've had my ex conplain that she has hairs still in her mouth afterwards. Is it worth to clean shave or just trim as far down as I can?
>>
>>37471089
>Is it worth to clean shave or just trim as far down as I can?
Depends. Trimming will solve the hair-in-mouth situation but then your sac will be like a porcupine with those short hairs, so it might make the problem worse.
Also, REEE, GTFO, etc.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.