[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How has your autism impacted on your physical health? I had

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 구기자2.jpg (18KB, 330x224px) Image search: [Google]
구기자2.jpg
18KB, 330x224px
How has your autism impacted on your physical health?

I had a blood test recently and my cholesterol levels were high
>(even though I'm /fit/ have been lifting for years)

It's because I'm super autistic with food, and I sometimes go weeks just eating 12-24 eggs per day. Now even though I'm lean and muscular and fit I have shitty cholesterol levels.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Eat turkey instead faggot
>>
Your farts must smell deadly.
>>
>>37470235
>I sometimes go weeks just eating 12-24 eggs per day
Never skip egg month
>>
>>37470235
it's made me sit on my ass all day as a NEET and thus develop chronic pain in my nuts from my sedentary lifestyle.
they have since shrunken and lowered my testosterone to abysmal levels.
at least that's how i tihnk it happened.
it may have been from fapping while needing to pee then getting a urinary tract infection or some shit, but that's still pretty autistic in and of itself.
>>
>>37470298
double decker kek
>>
>>37470235
>cholesterol levels
HDL or LDL cholesterol?

HDL is good for you but some doctors are still retarded and ignorant even about that.

It's high concentrations of low density lipoproteins (LDL) that can cause clogging because as is implied in the name, they are low density highly spread out mess that can tangle together easily and also get stuck on artery wall cells.
>>
i've had problems with insomnia for years and i read that inability to sleep can be linked to autism
>>
>>37470382
oh my god dr Anon you are so fucking smart
thank you for your tremendous insight and help
how could one person acquire this much knowledge and then apply it to aid others?
how did you learn all of this? those retarded doctors dont know the difference between good and bad cholesterol, but you do.
I'm sure OP has some rare genetic mutation that elevates his HDL levels
yes, that seems a lot more likely than having high LDL levels because he eats 2 FUCKING DOZENS OF EGGS EVERY DAY
>>
>>37470382
>they are low density highly spread out mess that can tangle together easily and also get stuck on artery wall cells.
btw learn 2 atherosclerosis faggot. that's not how that works
>>
>>37470235
Lifting is stupid normie posturing. Go on runs instead, you'll outlive the stupid normie lifters.
>>
>>37470235
But you still get some vegetables in there, right?
Eggs are a pretty great food for you to be autistic about but it doesn't cover absolutely everything.

I was curious if there is a connection between extreme egg consumption and high LDL but I didn't find much, all the studies I saw didn't find a link but they also had much fewer eggs. I did however find one case report of a man eating lots of eggs. But a sample size of one is meaningless.

http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199103283241306#t=article
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.