[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you missed on teenage love >tfw you are a 23 khhv

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

File: feelipines.jpg (52KB, 489x720px) Image search: [Google]
feelipines.jpg
52KB, 489x720px
>tfw you missed on teenage love
>tfw you are a 23 khhv
>tfw you are a badling manlet
>tfw for 90% of the population love is something they feel each day
>tfw you became a living meme
>>
Never have I been as close to suicide as today.
>>
>>37470107
>tfw the lads in your hall in uni had a chart to see you could bang the most women every semester. And you came last, with 0 every time.
>>
Malaysian here, wondering about how would you feel if the whole Malaysia,indonesia and Singapore and brunei combine together and have Singapore as the main city to become a big power
>>
>>37471629
Combined they are weaker.
>>
File: IMG_1575.png (368KB, 1280x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1575.png
368KB, 1280x1600px
>>37470107
That's a funny image you used there OP. I can relate.
>>
>>37470107
yeahhh the first 3 really suck
ik your pain
prolly shorter than you too
>>
File: Pepe-and-Wojak-on-the-titanic.png (262KB, 679x432px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe-and-Wojak-on-the-titanic.png
262KB, 679x432px
>>37471858
>tfw anon tells you you are funny
>>
File: images.jpg (4KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 260x194px
>>37471900
5'6 here. How about you ?

Consider your dubs checked
>>
>>37471858
You are too pure for this board
>>
>>37470107
32 here... I never knew that love is all there is. Or more specifically, in my case, that sex gives you the fulfillment you need in life. ... I'm a gay bottom, and I just couldn't accept it. If only I had known back then that there are ways to make my hair look better, it would have changed my life. But already I felt like I was being too much of a prissy, selfish bitch, so I gave up trying to be cool and liking myself. I was almost there, but it was just too overwhelming. Couldn't turn my back on my family and society like that. But I should have, because sadly, love is the only way to live. And don't have perfect genetics, but I could have done it. And also, I know it would have been rough... crazy society, lots wrong with it, but I needed to try. But I gave up on myself, partly because I was too intimidated by the world. Now, I have understanding.

Sadly, I can only give advice that most youngsters already know today, thanks to the internet. You need to love yourself, be who you want to be, and don't compromise for anyone.

Gonna kms soon because my body sux now. All those years, I should have been making connections which would be my foundation now. A nice young body was the only thing I really had going for me. And I knew it too, thanks to raging hormones, but I was just too confused, even despite all the LGBT stuff. Religion, academics, all the normies... I just needed to say fuck you to everyone. Sadly, I just didn't have the confidence back then. Now I know, there's only one life, and one way to live.
>>
>>37472618
Ugh, I needed to be mated like a girl... I wish I had just accepted it. But all my life had been discipline. Could never think of being so selfish and shallow. Needed to fix myself up and move away. But I could never go all out- too embarrassed, living in my parents home. Always felt too vain. If only I had had nice hair, well, then I couldn't have denied my sexuality anymore, to them or myself. Didn't want to accept a lowly status in life, didn't want to disappoint them, throw it all away, step into adult life. But it was the only way.
>>
>>37470107
Except I'm 29
>>
File: gtrgrt.png (128KB, 579x523px) Image search: [Google]
gtrgrt.png
128KB, 579x523px
>>37473325
29 or 23 anon.
It's the same shit.
>>
>>37472019
Thank you. I don't understand why this was said though. I'm just like anyone else.
>>
File: 1484779112339.png (452KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
1484779112339.png
452KB, 650x366px
>>37473444
You are too pure for the feels anon.
>>
>>37473899
Oh? I just meant I'm from there. Heh. That's why I relate.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.