[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that if you've had a successful romantic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: soldx2.jpg (59KB, 409x463px) Image search: [Google]
soldx2.jpg
59KB, 409x463px
Daily reminder that if you've had a successful romantic or sexual encounter you do not belong on this board.
>>
>>37470030
>ywn buy a house with your wife in a nice suburban neighborhood for $6000 and live the American dream with your $1000 all American car and raise children in the glory that is post WWII America
>>
>>37470030
so no one could at one point have a gf/fuck,
then later in life fall into depression or acquire a mental illness,
have declining socializing skills,
become a misanthrope,
and lose desire to meet anyone new?
>>
>>37471003
Correct. Get out, failed normie. Take your fake problems somewhere else.
>>
user base is getting older you new fags are the ones that need to gtfo
>>
>>37470030
What if my significant other is a robot and I'm robot-esque and our relationship is weird and atypical?
>>
>>37470515
ouch...

never going to be able to afford a house, regardless. The 30k car on top of it just stings a little bit more.
>>
>>37470030
>have had 20+ sexual partners
>left all of them and any would still fuck me on a moments notice
>come to this board to see fucking losers and laugh at them
>>
>>37471055
pretty sad, Ima have to bail from the Bay Area if I want to be able to buy a house, not even docs will be able to make it in the next 20 years here.
>>
File: 000.gif (328KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
000.gif
328KB, 300x169px
>>37471024
but where can i go?

this comment probably isn't original
>>
>>37471156
We are hated everywhere we go, anon. Not normie enough to run with the pack, yet too tainted by normal existence to compare to the purity or robots. It's a sorry existence, this.
>>
>>37471149
Portland, wife and I make 40k each, don't want to spend 3rd of paycheck on house payment, even an hour away form city is "vacation home pricing", 300k+

fuck this place. Can't exactly move to podunk nowhere and expect any job prospects either. Had dreams of being a billionaire and making walled cities in Newark/Irvington for cheap. Ramps right off the highway into 12 foot walled community, straight shot into NYC. Would be fantastic.

...sigh
>>
>>37471226
Do you think it's very hard to start a new group? I'm thinking about it
>>
>>37470030
Reminder that this board belongs to the normalfags now.

>>37471003
By having love and lost it means your capable of it again thus the robots hate you

>>37471258
I couldn't make my life work cuz that means I would need day care fuck paying for someone to ruin my kids I can do that myself. Single income parent masterrace
>>
>>37471156
>>37471226
>>37471293
>A bloo bloo being a normie is so hard
If you were a normalfag once you can be one again. But don't expect any sympathy from actual robots. Gtfo.
>>
>>37471348
I'm sympathetic brobot. Life can be hard sometimes and chemicals in your brain change. You just pick yourself up and work towards finding your motivation again. Again it's just chemical imbalance in the brain that cause these problems don't become their bitch
>>
>>37471348
I made it close but not all the way and I have no friends much less friends that can relate to my situation. I would have to try really hard to make it and even then it's a small chance of success. Not everyone can handle prolonged bare minimum social contact
>>
>>37471337
Get a fuck nanny?

That was my dream when I was mid 20's. Find some gender studies college sloot that fell for the meme and ISN"T a SJW, or is and knows that all she's worth is 3 holes and work, then hire her, pay in rent and $2-300 a month. Live in nanny/sex object. Best of both worlds and should be easy with the prices down there?
>>
File: 1460623005667.png (37KB, 1127x685px) Image search: [Google]
1460623005667.png
37KB, 1127x685px
>>37470030
im a creep
im a weirdo
what the hell am i doing here
>>
>>37471156
>>37471226

>>37471430

Dude, the people on here who bitch about "normies" arn't robots either. They're incels or leeches who don't deserve a second thought. Robots are a welcoming and wholesome community of sexual deviants and lonely men. Even a failed normie is more than welcome here, let alone a normal human being like me belongs because I have zero friends, no life, and hate everyone.

If they don't want you, fuck them, they're not part of the board.
>>
>>37471440
Except I value my wife a lot more than my sexual urges, why betray your best friend/lover?

>>37471516
I like this explanation
>>
>>37471516
Thanks anon that made me feel a bit good. It sometimes ticks me off when I read stories here of people claiming to be KHHV yet have opportunities to lose it and then hate me for trying and failing. I get the hunch some people purposely stay or sabotage themselves to remain a KV just so they can have bragging rights here
>>
>>37471596
Why doesn't she take care of the kids?

>>37471596
I'm a "normal" dude who doesn't fit into the r9k aesthetic because it's mostly highschool/college aged guys with no view of the future. Once you pass out of that and find the wife, somehow, and a few hobbies to get over the no friends (roll20, etc.), you come into your own and become an actual person. Someone to come back and give the other failed normies hope.

>>37471623
Some of them are also straight up never going to get there. I don't know what I can do or how I could help with them, but at least the ones who try, like you, are making an attempt at becoming a functioning human being to some degree. I just don't understand why they'd want to further exclude people who are as similar to them as you can be.
>>
>>37471681
She does take care of the kids. That's what I was saying, single income house hold
>>
>>37471760
Ah, I read that as single parent for some reason. belay my last, I guess.
>>
>>37471888
All good I'm phone posting so I figured a typo occurred,this thread is dying now that people are being polite
>>
File: CEASE.png (116KB, 589x493px) Image search: [Google]
CEASE.png
116KB, 589x493px
>>37470030
why isn't this a sticky
>>
>>37471681
>Once you pass out of that and find the wife, somehow
which always happens for everyone because the world is a nice place where good things happen for everyone always
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.