[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any women on /r9k/ with a fetish for taking guys'

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1482037279255.jpg (114KB, 682x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1482037279255.jpg
114KB, 682x1024px
Are there any women on /r9k/ with a fetish for taking guys' virginities? Or anywhere?
>>
lol good luck OP
>>
>>37469669
But then you'd only be a quick fuck for them, one and done, because you would just be a non virgin after the first time.
Who'd want that?
>>
>>37469710
>get rid of your virginity
>do it with a woman who would be happy to do so rather than tolerate it AT BEST

Seems like a win
>>
I knew a girl who used to get off on younger guys. When I first met her she panicked about taking virginities but then she ended up with a huge thing for 'taking V cards'.

Literally the only sexual experience I had was with her. I was 16, she was 22. Apparently she fucked a 16 year old when she was 25 a few years later.

she meme'd about it. Like she was a vampire sucking their virginity souls but I think she just got off on younger dudes
>>
You're living in a fantasy, ya dickhead. If you wanna hand in your V-card, you're probably gunna have to pay for it.
>>
>>37469669
BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPOPOPOPPPP

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRFFFFFFfffffffTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTfffffttttftftFttftFTFfTfFtfffffttTTTt

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaAAAAAAAAP!
>>
>>37469669
yeah, prostitutes.

also, dem bangs are sofa king qt...
>>
>>37469751
Around where does she live m8? Is 19 too old for her?
>>
>>37470210
He said women with a fetish for taking virginities, not women with a fetish for money.
>>
>>37470045
Sssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiffffff...oh yes my dear quite pungent indeed...
>>
>women with a fetish for money.
Could have just said women
>>
>>37469751

I had the same thing happen to me with the same age numbers and all but I decided I wanted to do it with someone special and didn't fuck her.
Dumbest thing I've ever done.
She was Brazilian and I was there on holidays.
>>
>>37470319
What does money have to do with virginity
>>
>>37469669
>fetish for taking guys' virginities?

Remember how copypaste (Wizardchan admin) lost his? Supposedly the girl had a thing for taking guy's virginity.
>>
>>37469682
it worked for hotwheels
>>
I (male) took someone's virginity the other day. He was a FTM transboy, a very cute 16yo that was major horny and really wanted it to be done. I went slow, made him feel comfortable and in control, and made sure it felt good. I think we are gonna do it again soon :)
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.