[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>i have jury duty next week Oh fucking fuck fuck. What do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1396922889279.jpg (32KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
1396922889279.jpg
32KB, 480x454px
>i have jury duty next week
Oh fucking fuck fuck. What do i do???? I'm fucking scared as fuck god dammit. Can i just not go? What's going to happen?
>>
It will be like waiting at the doctors office except not at a doctors office
>>
>>37469556
If the mail wasn't certified, don't go. Most of the time they'll skip over you and if they do contact you, just say you didn't recieve anything in the mail.
>>
they're all going to bully you
>>
Your fault for registering to vote, lad. Just go and be the socially awkward outcast everyone ignores. THEN be that guy who says not guilty when everyone else is saying guilty.
>>
>>37469556
Say you an extreme racist, they'll dismiss you for that
>>
Tell them your racists
>>
My psychologist got me out of it.
>>
>>37469556
>tfw yuropoor
>tfw cant send niggers to jail

seriously why dont we have jury duty?

I would be so good at it., I can tell purely by someones looks or eyes if theyre guilty or not

WHY DO AMERICANS HAVE ALL FUN THINGS
>>
>>37469556
I just said I've been treated for clinical depression in the past and they said 'nah nvm'
>>
>>37470481

you can send rapefugees to prison, err the closest thing you have to them anyway.
>>
>>37469556
Just show up, don't say anything, and vote what everyone else votes
>>
>>37469556

Check the box that says you're "not of sound mind" and don't show up.
>>
File: 1494890521285.jpg (168KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1494890521285.jpg
168KB, 1200x1200px
>>37469556
> got jury duty
> signed up online to avoid getting persecuted later
> "Call THIS number at THIS time to make sure it's still on and that they didn't plead out"
> Get dressed in nice-ish clothes
> Drive all the way downtown
> Park in a garage attached to the bus station
> Go inside courthouse
> Seated in auditorium with other people, mostly old folks
> Told that they did a last-minute plea bargain
> Sent home
> County later mails me a check for six bucks
>>
>>37469556

Tell them you're a journalist.

>into the trash you go

Used to be some places paid you to be a jurist, but not anymore.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.