[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me, Finnish fembot >depressed >meet british guy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 6

>be me, Finnish fembot
>depressed
>meet british guy online
>talk all the time and eventually fall for him
>keep telling myself it can never work
>we have small arguments about things but always end up making things right
>eventually after 3 years we finally meet
>it actually goes well
>2 years later we're living together

>tfw le internet relationships actually work
>>
>>37469271
I met my online boyfriend in real life after about a year. We only were together for 2 weeks, now we haven't been together IRL for more than 2 years. We still talk occasionally but not every day, but neither of us have found a new partner. Is it over or is there still hope left?
>>
l'm happy for you.
>>
>>37469324
Thanks. I spent a year or 2 trying so hard to deny my feelings because I was so sure it could never work out. I think spending so much time on this board made me a little too pessimistic.
Eventually one day I decided i wanted to take a shot at being happy and for once it actually worked.

>>37469314
If you think there's hope, maybe there is. Who knows,
>>
>>37469271
>tfw le internet relationships actually work
-.- If that were true I'd be married to a Canadian.
>>
>>37469452
What happened anon? Please feel free to share your experience
>>
>>37469271
>Be me
>Go on Hellotalk or some app like that
>Meet cute Finnish girl
>Hit it off
>She is 17 lives in kuopio
>I'm 19
>She says she loves me after a few Skype calls
>She masturbates for me on Skype calls
>Tell her I wanna come to kuopio and smash
>She agrees and can't wait for me to come to her house, she lives alone in that town
>Last time I bail
>Never talked to her after that, forgot about her until today
>Realise what I did
>Feel horrible about it especially for her.
>Have GF now and haven't told her yet
>Don't know how she'll react so I'll not talk to her forever

What would you guys have done?
>>
>>37469503
Also I didn't live in Finland but I do live in Western Europe, not saying where since I think she browses this board.
>>
Well fucking ree. That'd never work for me because I need to be proactive as a male.

I don't see how you could even receive if you're depressed. Seems crazy to me.
>>
>>37469628
>I don't see how you could even receive if you're depressed
I don't understand
>>
I want a girlfriend
Pleas
e
>>
>>37469271
This true or bait?

>English male
>Talking with American girl
>Talking almost 24/7
>Planning to meet up

If what you say is true how do I not fuck this up
>>
>>37469733
>how do I not fuck this up
don't be too pushy and don't be an asshole. if she's shy, be prepared to be very proactive socially. make plenty of plans ahead of time so you have shit to do (even if you keep them to yourself)
>>
>meet guy from the same continent online
>talk every day for a year
>fall for each other
>start a relationship with regular irl meetings
>get completely comfy with each other, masks off
>big fights every other day, lots of Skype blocking and ghosting
>get more attatched to each other after each reconciliation
>repeat for two years
>realise it's stupid, end it
Yeah, some work and some don't, just like any other kind of relationship.
>>
>>37469660
When you're as depressed as I there's trouble getting me out of my room. I have actively had to force myself to make it uncomfortable to eat there.

I don't socialize outside of r9k and find any obligation extremely difficult and avoid it.
Holding a regular social contact for more than a month would be a major test. Nevermind multiple years.

Even if there was someone that was inexplicably driven to date me and basically forced themselves upon me I could probably not hold that relationship.

That's what I view depression as. So when you say depressed and you managed to keep contact with someone for this long maybe you were just feeling a bit down?

I'm sure there's a scale but I'm diagnosed (6 month process, they're so slow) moderately depressed (by Swedish standards, direct translation). It doesn't seem work mentioning depression if it's not worth mentioning how it was a major problem you get me?
>>
I hope one day I can meet my bf irl, we've been together for a few months now. I have hope now at least
>>
>>37469733
Just talk like you do in the chat. It's difficult at first but you'll be fine after a while. Just have a fun time planned and make your intentions clear. Is she into you or not?
>>
>>37469271
Aw this is cute good job
>>
>>37469733
Men should have the same attitude to dating women do. Women keep a lot of doors open (if possible). Unless it's made explicit she's the only one you're not a romantic couple.

Remember that. So even if you meet up you may be just friends, but you can probably judge that better based on conversation.
>>
>>37469803
Oh I think I understand, im sorry.
Yes my depressions wasn't enough to drive me to suicide but it was at the point where I lacked motivation to do anything social, stopped taking care of myself if I had a period of time where I didn't need to leave the house, felt loneliness which result in crying to sleep.

But meeting somebody I like gave me back some of that motivation and made me want to try to be a better person and start taking care of myself.
I started to like myself a little more which helped me out of the rut I was in.
>>
>>37469806
At this point I don't know. We are constantly saying we love each other and she knows that I am into her but she hasn't flat out said how she feels. A lot of what she says is leading me on so I'd assume yes but IDK for sure
>>37469796
I think I can do this but it'll be hard. Know anyway I can keep my mind off it and not be pushy?
>>37469842
her:"ugh you're literally the only person I talk to anymore."
me:"lol you think I talk to people? Robots don't have friends"
her:"what about me? Or am I more than a friend?"
How's that?
>>
>>37469869
Ok. Seems nice.
>>
>>37469968
Ask her what she thinks of you. Don't become a friend if you don't want to.
>>
>>37469968
>how's that
Pretty good anon. She likes you as more than a friend.
>>
>>37469987
So should I bluntly ask her or work it into a convocation?
>>37470007
I wouldn't be so sure. she says things like "I really love you, I wish you were here right now :( I'm lonely"
But she also sometimes calls me her best friend. I'm not going to quote anything too personal though. Just imagine the things I've already posted but more exaggerated
>>
>>37470082
>best friend
Do you think maybe she doesn't think you like her a lot? Like more than a friend? Because people can get very conscious about these labels and worry that they're overstepping their bounds. Like asking too much of a stranger. Which may sound weird since she confesses love right but people may flop on these things just because of that idea of what's appropriate.

But I don't think people generally overestimate how much they like you verbally. You don't confess love to someone when you don't unless there's ulterior motive (which I'm sure you don't think).
>>
>>37469271
and you enjoy bragging about it to suicidal depressed virgins?

k
>>
>>37470151
Well how would I prove to her how much I liker her? I can't think of much more I could do to prove it. I remember when we first started talking it was hard for me to open up but we practically know every secret about each other.

yet in another way I could see it being true. One day she messages me saying "I don't know If I like how I look in this pic." She then sends a picture of her face and half her torso in a 'tank top with no bra on' I first see the picture and it's obvious he just sent me a pic of her in a bra but when I asked why she'd send it when she knows how into her I am she says "Oh no, it's a tank top. I just don't have a bra on." Can't see the bottom of it in the pic so I can't prove either way
>>
>Talking to girl who ticks pretty much every box
>Met once and think she had a great time too
>Chats are pretty shit months later, goes weeks ignoring me randomly
>Don't really care, she still replies eventually
>Don't know why she'd keep replying if she wasn't interested in something because she obviously doesn't need me for online chatting
>Worried if I meet her irl again it will be like how the chat's become
How fucked am I anons?
>>
>>37470303
I don't know how to read that anon. Sorry. Woman be weird.
>>
>>37470337
Ok. I'm thinking of just being blunt and asking her what she thinks of me. I'll try and stress how much I liker her whilst still trying not to be an asshole. Sums up pretty much everything said I think. If she responds to the question I'll post what she said but she might be asleep rn
>>
>>37470303
As a person who as done this, she was most likely feeling a mixture of things. Lonely, horny, craving attention from a person she likes, etc.

She just wanted to be complemented. "Don't worry love, you are always beautiful" type of thing.
>>
>>37469803
I know that feel anon

I met qt kissless virgin online. She's sweet, caring. We get on well, she says she loves me and she's thinking about me all the time. But I barely respond. I can tell she'll slip away if I don't my fucking depression under control.
>>
>>37469271

>be me at 26
>khhv
>meet girl online
>IM, Skype, email for a solid year
>not officially ldr, but get pretty close
>never exchange pics for some reason
>week before we're supposed to meet
>she sends me a pic
>9/10 blonde
>oh shit
>i don't send a pic, just describe myself to her
>she's clearly disappointed
>when she comes in town, messages me that 'something came up'
>knew that was coming
>she ghosts me after

>meet another girl online
>decide i'm going to get the looks question over with immediately
>she's clearly disappointed
>ghosts me

>i repeat this another four or five times (send description or pic early in relationship, get ghosted)

>33yo khv
>decide to try the first approach again
>get to be friends with girl
>IM, skype, etc.
>goes on for over two years
>she's reluctant to exchange pics
>figure she's either a dude with a good voice changer or a mustachioed autistic hambeast
>don't care at this point
>not even interested in romance, they're cool and we have a lot in common
>we can be friends
>keep a bit of distance even though there seems to be some feelings
>then work sends me to a conference in her town last week.
>we decide to meet for lunch yesterday
>both of us are clearly freaked out but we decide it's time
>decide to meet at a local diner that's been there since the 1920s (something we both liked)
>supposed to meet out front
>wait and wait
>finally give up and go back to hotel
>debate sending message
>finally just text her "hey, sorry it didn't work out."
>no reply
>got a strong feeling that if i check, i'll find out that she's blocked me on everything
>feels weird, like i know i should be upset but i just feel kinda resigned to it
>think this was my last attempt at this shit

Not posting a photo, but once upon a time, I used to think I was sort of average. White, 5'11", 175 lbs, fairly fit, dress pretty generic, no obvious deformities, still have my hair, no tats or piercings.

Realize I'm delusional and grotesque.

Fuck it.
>>
>>37470527
Talking to someone for a year and not exchanging pics until a week before you're going to meet sounds bad, at that point I'd be too nervous to send a pic
>>
>>37470527
Sorry to hear that man, I'm terrified this will happen to me
>>
>>37470409
Holy shit. You're right.

Just the other day she was saying she was upset but wouldn't tell me what about. She then starts sending picture saying how ugly she is in them. one was a few inches short of a complete butt pic. She is fucking adorable so I tell her how beautiful she is. When she stops sending pics the convocation slows down. Where do I go from there?
>>37470399
"I feel very close to you as a friend but I would never not consider you as something more"
>>
>>37470527
This is why i've got a picture of myself on some chat platforms. It's best they know what I look like immediately.
>>
>>37470588
Oh shit never mind with that quote. She just fucking change the subject to a house that was built behind her's. I'm fucked
>>
>>37470588
Haha, well I think we are a little different in that manner. Normally it always turns into a full blown sexting and nude exchange fest on both our ends.

With her, I would maybe pry a little into what is bugging her. With a relationship, open communication and trust is its core foundation. She shouldn't be afraid to open to you (as scary as that might be). Though I love it when chats turn dirty with the guy I am talking with (internet boyfriend), I also know he is always there to talk about any problem I am having and act as an extra pillar of support.
>>
I am terrified that when I meet my ebf irl he's going to be disappointed. God help me is it tempting to ghost.
>>
File: 20170529_210538.jpg (1MB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
20170529_210538.jpg
1MB, 1836x3264px
>>37470527
just send roasties a pic of me and they'll keep responding to you
>>
Am I on fucking 9gag?
>>
>>37470527
reading this broke my heart. not even joking
>>
>>37470681
How often do you guys talk and exchange pictures? I am meeting mine next month after six months of talking. I am super nervous, but I don't see it ending horribly.
>>
>>37470721
Talk daily and send pics every now and then. He knows what I look like but I still can't shake the feeling. Hope it goes well for you anon! Did you meet him on 4chan?
>>
>>37470750
I know. I still get that feeling. I have major self-esteem issues so I always wonder if he could do better (though I know he thinks the same).

Yes, we did meet on 4chan! We use Duo every night to face chat for a couple hours. Even have talked with his family lol. I know we are both serious and dedicated, but it is still causing me anxiety.

What about you??
>>
>>37469271
>Finnish
I don't give a shit about the rest of your made-up story but how's life in Finland? It's one of the places I think about moving to sometimes, along with Norway.
>>
>>37470829
I moved to england now and personally I prefer it here to Finland.
Norway is really nice, quite expensive though.
>>
File: 143037627373.jpg (7KB, 160x167px) Image search: [Google]
143037627373.jpg
7KB, 160x167px
>2 years since she's moved away and last saw her in person
>talking for hours everyday
>the past month it's been much less frequent
>tfw she's finally losing interest in me
>>
>>37470810
>I have major self-esteem issues so I always wonder if he could do better
This is me too. It's always lingering at the back of my mind that he'll find someone better.

Are you both in the same country? It sounds like everything will be fine, especially since you've met his family even. God speed anon!

We met on 4chan too. Our time difference is too much to video call unfortunately, but I prefer text anyway.
>>
File: gN7rN1Y.jpg (14KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
gN7rN1Y.jpg
14KB, 500x281px
How do you fucks talk for 2 years about shit. Online talking is such a fucking pain. If you can't game with eachother or watch shows what's left? How the fuck.

You people are all normies. Fuck off from my board. The only way I could talk for longer than a week with a girl is if she is incredibly talkative and leads every convo.
>>
>>37469271
Finnish guy here, where do i met you finnish women online?
>>
>>37470992
Well when talking to men it's just about anything for me. I post political shit, war shit, blatant shitposting and all sorts.
Don't know how to manage it with a girl yet though.
>>
>>37470992
Who says we didn't game and watch shows together?
Including kitchen nightmares which I think that photo is from?
>>
File: ndpoYdD.jpg (20KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
ndpoYdD.jpg
20KB, 500x281px
>>37471047
I'd need to find a girl who is in the exact same things as me in order to make it work. An exact replica of me in female form, so I could randomly send shitposts, talk about whatever and have a good laugh, or play any game and fuck around.
If she is a shred different, or isn't into INSERT_TV_SHOW it's already over.

Skype calls are painful for me and I don't know what to say. Cam the same. If you're able to do them then you were always a FAILED NORMIE AND NEED TO FUCK OFF FROM MY BOARD
>>
>>37470962
Yeah, I really don't know how to change that thinking. I know this problem existed way before he got here. I know I am actually a good person, so I just try and focus on the positive traits.

We both are in the US...two states away. Luckily we live in the same time zone so there is not an issue with that. Only issue is that I work days as a sub and he often times will work nights. I have opted to get less rest just so we can talk lol. We do text throughout the day as well. You are right, it can be easier...sometimes we fall asleep on each other when talking.

Have you guys talked or planned meeting one another?
>>
>>37471111
I don't like calls either and feel uncomfortable on cam. too much self awareness.
I think you will never find someone exactly the same and that's sometimes okay because perhaps you would meet someone who would introduce you into new hobbies or vice versa?
>>
>>37471187
What hobbies could I be introduced to online? Nothing. Online it's having what you have and you gotta work with that. IRL I'd be open to new things because of the real life interaction.
>>
>>37470829
Finland is for finns, seriously. You won't like it, you'll never learn the language and will always be an outsider.
>>
>>37471542
implying a true robot can be a non-outsider in any nation
>>
>>37469803
of course she wasn't depressed
Can't you tell meme depression from actual depression
>>
>>37469733
Do you have discord fellow robot in ldr? It would be nice to talk.
>>
>be socially awkward chatterbox ditz
>kinda bummed out, had let all my friends drift without fighting it
>wind up chatting it up with some anon over legal legshit
>tease him over typing like a grill at some point, he decides to claim he's a she right then and there, whatever don't care doesn't come off as gurl gamur type so no reason to give a shit so long as we can still chat and play video game
>she starts typing a bit weird, can't tell why but feel like I'm being tested constantly; eventually she starts trying to imply we'd be a good couple
>keep saying no, know for a fact it wouldn't function, I can't/won't drive because fear, I don't have a job as a very easy to understand consequence for a rural area, and I'm simply not experienced/mature enough for it despite being 22
>she keeps saying that shit and I eventually break and cave despite feeling something was wrong the entire time
>two years later blogging on r9k like one of those sad shits I mocked way back in high school when r9k was blogging about failed relationships central
JUST TRUST YOUR INITIAL GUTS ALL THE WAY
>>
>>37472392
>JUST TRUST YOUR INITIAL GUTS ALL THE WAY
sometimes yes
>>
>>37469452
Why -.-? Just get them to move to u and become ur nationality. No canadian wants to stay canadian after all
>>
>>37473336
ey man canada is ok
>>
File: smug wojak.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smug wojak.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>37471542
Kind of like Japan, or so I heard.
>>
Postaa tissit ja/tai poista paska lankasi.
>>
>>37469271
ks. >>37474569
Tytyt vittuun laudaltani.
>>
>>37469271
there's no such thing as a fembot but Finnish gfs are goddesses
I want one
>>
Internet relationships only work when you're a reasonable distance from each other, i.e. both of you are in tiny little EU

I'm am American running on my 7th year of an Internet relationship with an Australian I've never met irl, and it's killing me. I don't want to break up with her because I'm a robot and can't do any better than her, but it's also making me want to just give up and kill myself since there's no way I'll realistically ever meet her.
>>
>>37469271
Why the hell have you come to this squalor if that's the case? Get out! Unsuccessful human shells like me don't want to hear about success and rich social lives
>>
>>37470527
This is terrible, anon. People are so disgusting. How can everyone be so obsessed with looks? Frankly, if I clicked with someone and found out we had the same interests and that they were overall a cool person I wouldn't give a shit about how they look.
>>
>>37475307
If you really wanted to meet each other you would both do whatever it took to be together.
The fact that you are still thousands of miles apart after so many years says that you are stuck in the online relationship limbo of not taking the relationship seriously enough to make the next step and being too afraid of loneliness to break up.

>tl;dr
Stop wasting each other's time with this farce and find someone who lives closer to dedicate your time and/or affection to.
>>
>>37469271
Vitun huora normo painu helvettiin mun laudalta mutta ensin pista tisseja ja vaha pimppaas kjeh roh ;)
>>
>>37475748

Nigga speaks mad truth.
>>
>>37475748
not a realistic option. I'm a gross loser and she is the only person who has ever shown me affection. I can't get another partner who's closer. being stuck in limbo is better than being in hell.
>>
>>37477652
>I'm a gross loser
me too but this can be worked on
>>
>>37477652
I hear there's this new thing called airplanes.
>>
>>37479081
>airplanes
lel
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.