[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't you started playing an instrument yet? One

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

Why haven't you started playing an instrument yet?
One of the best shortcuts for betas to find friends and later a girlfriend is to be a musician or have some other interesting hobby
>>
>>37468300
Instruments and hobbies are for fags, too busy listening to Garage to care desu.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cq93oe67DNo
>>
>>37468300

I'll have you i can play smoke on the water on the low e string, motherfucker.
>>
>>37468300

>have an a hobby
>oh yeah I play guitar/piano/paint water color/study languages haha
>consumer entertain-me millennials immediately expect you to be a virtuoso like you're some youtube video for them to watch
>oh haha no it's not like that
>oh...wow anon is so fake
>>
>>37468335

>Criticise memer consumers
>Deal exclusively in memes
>>
>>37468348

>portray social encounter less than a quarter of the posters here have experienced
>"meme"
>>
File: clark_d.jpg (39KB, 504x468px) Image search: [Google]
clark_d.jpg
39KB, 504x468px
I have a flute laying around, do you think a gril will like me if I get good at it?
Pic is the flute.
>>
>>37468370

>Less than one quarter of memers expressed their memery in this specific fashion
>QuietTheMemeContrarian.mp3
>>
>>37468370

>No-one understands me
>Not a meme
>>
>>37468467

>continues a greentext chain for no apparent reason other than contrariness and willful misrepresentation
>>
>be me
>start playing guitar
>become even more reclusive
u wot Op
>>
>mark knopfler
god tier taste, OP
>>
>>37468414
Just do it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0Xf1Ume0zA
>>
It's too fucking hard man. I bought an e-guitar and the only thing I can play is the Crazy Train and Cowboys From Hell main riffs. You need serious dedication and at least 2 hours of focused practice every day to get better.
>>
File: imgpsh_fullsize.jpg (38KB, 500x276px) Image search: [Google]
imgpsh_fullsize.jpg
38KB, 500x276px
>>37468300
OP I'll explain this in an easy way.

Imagine this, if you multiply a number by zero
what is the result? 0. Playing music works for
Chads because they have sexual value, for an
autist it won't have any effect because as I said
it's a 0 multiplication. Or even worse, some
people will think you're a tryharder trying to
compensate for something.

If you want to have a chance, hit the gym as I
should have done seven years ago.

t. 7years classical Guitar player.
>>
>>37469341
But at least you learned a good skill instead of only wallowing in self pity without doing anything.
Surely it wasn't a waste, right?
>>
I play the meat stick
>>
>>37468335
stop being a faggot who just buys things to put them on facebook and start actually practicing. You fake :^)
>>
I have anon, here's my latest instrumental if anyone wants to give me feedback

https://youtu.be/Gj0FlGso_-M
>>
>become a professional-level guitarist over the course of 8 years
>write over 60 songs in my lifetime
>every woman listens to yung jeezy guichi niggie ft. auto tune
>>
>>37471396
>mfw blay geetar
>mfw write great songs
>mfw charts are all cockrock and poppy crap
>mfw play anyway
>mfw break the mould
>mfw suddenly biggest band on the planet
>mfw every girl wants the D
>mfw im kurt gobein
>mfw I have no face
>>
I can't comprehend how music is made. Whenever I think of how a song is structured, timed, what instruments are made and whatever (I don't know music words), it appears to me like this impossible machine that someone somehow made and it's just fucking amazing. Like, when I listen really hard and try to focus on the bassline, the drums, the other instruments that aren't so apparent but come together and form the whole song, I get this feeling that says "holy shit this is pure genius, how can someone even put something like this together, if even one part of all this wasn't there it wouldn't be the perfect song it is now!".
>>
Practicing takes too much effort, will, and dedication

Why don't you normalshits realise that so many of us are robots because we lack those things

If we had that level of perseverance we could fix ourselves and wouldn't be here in the first place
>>
>>37471176
That's pretty nice, anon.
Though I can't give much feedback as I don't know much about the production of music.
>>
>>37471696
honestly, i have written some music and even i have no idea.
all i did was play with some chords until i found a progression i liked.

Like Dm7 G Em and C. Then I pick a fret from each chord but play it on a bass, add some drums recording at simple 4/4 at the correct tempo, play the chords on a piano either up the octave or down if i feel like it needs it then say some dumb shit while vocalizing with the chords and boom you have a song.

Its simple but thats how everyone starts out. You get better as you incorporate different writing styles and just screwing around until something sounds good.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.