[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

when was the last time you had a good laugh? What made you laugh?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1937.jpg (91KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1937.jpg
91KB, 800x800px
when was the last time you had a good laugh? What made you laugh? These lonesome saturdays are the fucking worst.
>>
File: 1431119815433.png (154KB, 495x323px) Image search: [Google]
1431119815433.png
154KB, 495x323px
>burst out with laughter from seeing something funny
>instantly feel self conscious and think that the person in the same room thinks I'm just faking laughter to look like a normal person cause I'm so lonely and miserable
>can't remember if I found it genuinely funny or if I was just fooling myself
Any fellow robots know this feel?
>>
>>37467982
>the person in the same room
What person? How do you life
>>
>>37468019
Sorry by in same room I meant my sister who is in a completely different room next to mine, just didn't want to seem like that much of a loser...
>>
>>37468070
Hug your sister and tell her you think she's funny and beautiful
>>
I listen to a lot of Ron and Fez. I laugh my ass off to that show and it makes me look like a crazy person; just walking around laughing my ass off with headphones on
>>
>>37467945
lol OP you gave yourself away, I was just in that thread
>>
yesterday when i bullied a friend on teamspeak
>>
>>37467945
>brother gets food
>grandpa tells him to take this seat
>he wanted to eat in another room, but he sits there anyway
>grandpa then walks across room to sit in chair directly facing the seat he told my brother to sit in
>I laugh hysterically and say "you're so beta hahahahahahaha"
>both of them move seats
>>
>>37468641
this post made me cry

>>37467982
although I was already primed from this post

anyways,
>she tells me that her new friend has the same sense of humor as she does
>it's stupid fake twitter depression shit
>I have to pretend to enjoy it so she knows I "get" it
>like always, start to hate the girl I like
>>
>>37467945
>when was the last time you had a good laugh?
This morning.
>What made you laugh?
Watching youtube vids of kids getting rect.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.