[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What brings you more enjoyment, /r9k/? Food or Drink? http

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: stock photo of fast food shit.jpg (52KB, 736x1026px) Image search: [Google]
stock photo of fast food shit.jpg
52KB, 736x1026px
What brings you more enjoyment, /r9k/?

Food or Drink?

http://www.strawpoll.me/13102576
>>
Who drinks for enjoyment? Sugary water disgusts me, I only drink water and sometimes tea. And booze ofc.
>>
>>37467233
Food is, by far, superior. Why would you chug Pepsi when you can stuff your mouth with burgers and fries? Don't get me wrong, drinks are good too but not as good as food
>5'9 310 lbs
>>
Food but I'm 3 days into starving myself and I really want to drink soda.
>>
File: 1495455786737.jpg (274KB, 935x935px) Image search: [Google]
1495455786737.jpg
274KB, 935x935px
>>37467393
why are you starving yourself? if you are trying to lose weight you aren't supposed to do that because a sudden halt in caloric intake causes to body to preserve fat more vigorously
>>
>>37467432
Starvation mode is a myth perpetuated by morons. If you do not provide your body a source of glucose it will start taking it from glycogen, then when that runs out it will move to glycerol, and finally onto producing ketones for the brain to function. Unless you're extremely obese your body will catabolize its adipose tissue long before it moves onto protein and amino acids.

I'm starving myself because I cannot control myself if I allow myself to eat. I can stop myself eating and deal with the hunger, but if I give in it's all over. The only hope for me is to drop enough weight to significantly reduce my general hunger level.
>>
>>37467393
>>37467432
>>37467487
>falling for the self improvement jew
Pathetic. Do you really think losing weight will get you to be a normie?
>>
>>37467487
why not just try appetite suppressant drugs?
>>
>>37467514
It's not appetite, it's an addiction
>>
>>37467498
It will help me stop hating myself and lessen the hypervigilance I experience around people.
>>37467514
No one will prescribe them to me because I /only/ have a BMI of 30 and "don't need them at all."
>>
>>37467514
Not OP but what do you suggest?
>>
>>37467498
No, but it will make me more comfortable being outside. In fact it already did.
>>
>>37467487
If you're not going to eat at all for prolonged period of time you need vitamin and mineral supplements.

The body can canabalize fat reserves quite well, but it can't make minerals or vitamins, you'll get famined because of that no matter how fat you still are.
>>
>>37467534
you don't need a prescription mate. If you're American buy what you need on the darknet and if you live in a civilized country just go to the pharmacy and get something over the counter.

>>37467546
tramadol and adderall work for me

>>37467530
it sounds like you have a tremendously serious mental illness and should seek help
>>
I can't enjoy food anymore. The only thing left for me is a nice cup of tea.
>>
>>37467686
I'm not going to pay darknet prices for appetite suppressants.
>>
>>37467842
drugs are cheaper on the darknet than anywhere else you fucking moron.
>>
Neither bring me any degree of joy whatsoever
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.