[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I posted on this board a while back and I decided to kill myself

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1490020960291.jpg (334KB, 1520x1604px) Image search: [Google]
1490020960291.jpg
334KB, 1520x1604px
I posted on this board a while back and I decided to kill myself on the train tracks. but I don't know whether to put my head or my neck on the tracks when the train comes. advice? thanks.
>>
You're a fucking nigger cunt.
Fuck you anon I hope you fuck it up and end up dying slowly in hospital in excruciating pain for a year you fucking asshole.
>>
>>37465880
One of the tax collectors? Fuck you.
>>
File: IMG_0592.png (708KB, 460x628px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0592.png
708KB, 460x628px
>>37465867
Your head on the track. Your neck will do just fine but you'll likely remain conciousness while decapitated for a minute or 2 which wouldn't be fun. Good luck OP, see you in the next life. Just make sure this is really what you want.
>>
>>37465888
I am absolutely sure. if you want to see me, if there is an afterlife, I'm going to use the code MAGA.
>>
>>37465885
Sorry dude I just think it's a cuntish thing to kill yourself in public.
Obviously it's your choice but I think that if you should do one more good thing in your life, it should be a suicide that doesn't traumatise others.
>>
>>37465888
Also nice triperinos my guy, that shit is spicy.
>>37465920
It's not in public, the tracks are a ways off from the road and blocked from sight by trees. it's mostly just cargo trains that pass by anyways, only the police and the driver, but I'll leave him a crisp 100 bill that I'm going to steal from my dad.
>>
>>37465943
ok dude fair enough.
I wish you luck anon, hopefully you don't wake up to being judged by some gods and sent to hell for an eternity.
Is that on your mind right now?
>>
>>37465974
Not really. Don't make me think about it,I'd rather not.
>>
Go spread eagle on the track so you get chopped in half
>>
>>37466024
I can imagine why, it'd be so fucking terrifying falling into the lake and knowing there's never going to be an end to the pain.
You'd scream and scream and scream but nobody would be able to hear you since you're mouth would be filled with lava and it'd be drowned out by the sounds of a billion souls crying and screaming along with you. I wonder if you'll get used to it? I doubt it and it'll only get worse when you're body is united with your soul in hell. Don't dwell on it too hard though, I would rather you not think back to my post and regret not listening to me for an eternity haha.
>>
>>37466074
gotta love those merciful gods
>>
>>37466074
I can't tell if you're doing this on purpose, but it's a lot harder to think about now.
>>
>>37466130
Well my dad killed himself when I was 16 and I've had non stop dreams and intrusive thoughts about him being in hell and suffering endlessly because I didn't do enough to stop him since. Not even christian but i've had the fear of hell put into me as a kid and I'd do anything to prevent somebody from carelessly going there by suicide.
Do you have any friends?
>>
>>37466242
And sorry if I sound patronising or condescending, I don't know what you've been through or whether you're even genuine, but suicide is fucking shit for everybody involved.
Who knows though? I'm a dumb fuck with no social awareness, maybe me trying to say something is just going to make you kill yourself. I hope not.
>>
Don't kill yourself, but if you do, I suggest going lower part of your head, like pretty much jaw. If it's neck you might remain concious for like a second or two which would be ass. But if you go head and put it too high I'd worry the train may end up just pushing your head off the tracks and you end up veggie or mentally disabled.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.