[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw 27 y/o kissless virgin >tfw dreamt last night that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1453024681219.jpg (61KB, 495x495px) Image search: [Google]
1453024681219.jpg
61KB, 495x495px
>tfw 27 y/o kissless virgin
>tfw dreamt last night that someone loved me
>tfw we kissed
>tfw we were about to have sex
>tfw my brain couldn't process what sex could feel like, so it told me to just wake the fuck up
Consciousness was a mistake
>>
I dream about fucking and getting blown a lot. Then it happened and it was surprisingly similar. Fingering a girl also felt a lot like I expected it to be.
>>
I dream about universes ending, the appocalypse in multiple ways
Last night the world ended due to every human being forcably hired in a corporation where no one was allowed to eat and everyone died of hunger
>>
File: 1476169616494.jpg (10KB, 250x246px) Image search: [Google]
1476169616494.jpg
10KB, 250x246px
I dream about getting late for work.
>>
I dream about the one that died
Hell I only dream of her
>>
>have dreams about stylized warfare like ps2 dynasty warriors games

>fuck and rape a lot too

>sometimes have huge, sprawling dreams in vivid detail about the intersecting lives of random people

>giant fantasy worlds, get to be an allmighty powerful wizard that drops mountain sized fireballs on giant monsters with the help of my companionbros and sisters, then get shitfaced in taverns

>been lucid dreaming since I was like 3 and didn't even know they had a name for that sort of thing- figured everyone did it

I just wish I could turn some of these dreams into books or games or something. Maybe I should try out that RPGmaker thing all the kids are doing these days.
>>
I dreamt last night that I was cucking some old guy. Like he was watching me fucking his wife. This place has ruined me
>>
File: 7823123546.png (482KB, 1203x1447px) Image search: [Google]
7823123546.png
482KB, 1203x1447px
>tfw no gf feels are almost completely gone
>have been slowly dying down over the past few years
>have a dream similar to OP, dream was what felt like hours long and felt amazing
>wake up
>now tfw no gf feels are back in full force, maybe worse than ever before
I hate it
>>
>>37467163
iktfb, iktf.

also had a dream of coming home from work and hugging a kid who's supposedly my son, once. dreams are good at trolling losers.
>>
File: pepe glad.png (753KB, 829x629px) Image search: [Google]
pepe glad.png
753KB, 829x629px
>tfw so far gone despite the fact that I'm aware of the redpill I'll even go for single mothers if that means I'll have someone to talk to and love
>>
>>37465647
>dream that I finally confess my love to my crush
>get friend zoned

tfw even my sub conscience knows that I'm never gonna get a girlfriend
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.