[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ROBOT9001 money thread > How you make money > How you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: images (3).jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
8KB, 225x225px
ROBOT9001 money thread

> How you make money
> How you save your neetbux
> saving tipps
> cheap cooking tipps

lets try to help each other
>>
>>37465122
>buy bitconis
>wait some years
>be rich
>>
>NEETbux
>invest 1/4 of it
>have productive hobbies thst lessen costs on everythi g else like fishing, hunting, and foraging
>forgo dumb shit like huge tv's and vehicles
>get cheapo garage apartment
>etc
Many ways yet the wagie will never hear it because to them it means them having to take a lesson in humility. They would rather take the easier path of slaving away for income and pay others for services than enjoy partaking it in themselves. Example? Instead of making that meal at home for $5, they would rather have pay a chef $100 for it. Instead of homebrewing theor own alcohol, tbey rather go to the bar and pay $3-4 for a watered down version or pay $1 for one serving at home.
>>
>>37465145
>>37465219
>buy memecoin
>invest
another quality /r9k/ thread....
>>
>>37465145
memecoins to biz
OMG ETH WILL RISSSE OMG
stop the shilling
>>37465219
oh man anon you got some pretty good tips, you got more ?

and whats your foraging exp ?
Hunting is forbidden here, the licence costs around 10.000 yuro

garage apartments are forbidden here aswell

in what you invest anon ?
>>
>>37465688
huh foraging anon had some good tips
If you dont invest you will stay in lower class
>>
I part time wage cuck and churn checking account bonuses for extra income. (Made $3000 extra cash in the past 2 months)

It's pretty easy to do, usually most banks offer new sign up bonuses between $100-400 for opening a new account and fufilling a few requirements like a payroll direct deposit. What makes it quick/easy is that most external bank transfers can trick your new bank into thinking you got a payroll. Like I recently did a Chase $300 bonus which had a payroll deposit requirement to get it
>opened account
>ACH transfered $500 from my Wells Fargo account into my new Chase account
>transfer posts
>Chase thinks I got a payroll deposit and rewarded me the bonus a week
The only thing you have to worry about is that some banks require you to keep an account open for 60-180 days before closing, so you have to watch out for fee waiving requirements too.
>>
>>37465709
*the bonus a week later I mean
>>
>>37465709
Also forbidden in Germanistan
>>
>>37465702
>invest
I get autismbux so I cant divulge personal information without them syphoning my check. telling someone to "invest" is both vague and obvious.
>>
> How you make money
Night Woker
Rent basement off parents, currently working on getting rid of my debt
> saving tipps
Get a hobby that can earn you money. I paint warhammer on the side for commission, Homebrew alcohol and self-taught mechanic. I sell the alcohol and offer services to friends and family.
> cheap cooking tips
Go to farmer markets and get cheap fruit and veg. Get to know your local butcher, often they'll do specials for regulars. Buy only what you need for the week, and nothing more; If you give yourself 2 blocks of chocolate for the week, only buy that and don't get anymore if you gorge it by day two.
As for cooking, cook big meals; casseroles, crockpots, soups, stews, Stroganoffs, lasagna, etc
>>
>>37465690
Judging by the sound of your country's restrictions, you should look into investmenting in a plane ticket first
>>
>>37465794
> implying i have money for this
> implying i am educated enough for immigratin in a diffrent country
>>
>>37465122
ROBOT9001 money thread

> How you make money
By getting a job and/or a degree first. Do internships and after a few get your first job. Try to set yourself apart.
Get a job and put at least 20% of your income away in savings. Any raise or bonus you get goes to your savings too.
> saving tipps
Be as cheap as possible and keep track of every expense you do.
> cheap cooking tipps
Chicken + cheap veggies + grain rice.
Many variations with this like Indian curry and pasta with chicken and green beans.
>>
learn to soak rice and beans

also dumpster dive and unfurl toilet paper from public toilets, at about $0.10 per 100 wipes it is like picking a quarter off the floor every time you go to take a shit and no one gets suspicious because people often coat toilet seats with tons of tissues
>>
>>37465813
got a good app for comy tracking your savings ?
>>37465788
yeah thats the problem, i am actually good in making licuqor and my grandpa has a distill which he would let me use, but for selling i would need a licece, wich costs minimum 15.000 Euro for 2 years, punishment for no licece is 3 years jail even to friends

mhm the warhammer thing sounds cool ? how you sell it

yeah the butcher special i do already

thx for all the tips anon

BONUS QUESTIONS
> does one of you run a business ?
> more money generating hobbies ?
>>
>>37465823
Anon i already steel soap and toilett paper, all my spices are from the dumpster of rom mcdonalds
> sometimes even glases
>>
>>37465858
I just paint warhammer people give to me and charge a fee; It's like getting to practice a hobby for free, and get paid, even if it isn't that much.

Same here in Aus, selling liquor is super illegal, but I'm not selling it, I'm "gifting" it to family and friends and they happen to "gift" me some money for something completely unrelated
>>
>>37465902
Australlia or austria ?
Yeah the problem with Germancucks 90% sb will betray you.

mhm i mainly make some honey met, because my oher hobby is beekeeping anon
>>
>>37466009
Australia, and I'm mad jelly! Beekeeping is something I've wanted to get into for literally a decade. I make mead, spiced rum and some beers/ales
>>
>>37465858
No app, just write it down or out it in your notes on your phone.
>>
I mostly save money by keeping it away from me, that is i leave it at the bank until i need it for something.
I also drive a 66kw turbocharged diesel car, it can go far more than ordinary cars and you dont have to spend ridiculus amounts of money on hybrids.
>>
>>37466123
guess for real saving id use public transportation but i got sick of it really
>>
>how i make money

Work parttime for the state taking care of old people and filling in for others when they have to miss a day.

>cheap cooking

Rice. Lots of it, and bags of frozen veggies and some seasoning. I eat at least two rice/veggie dishes a day. Keeps me full at least, but it's bland as fuck. Still, pretty cheap. For dinner I'll usually make lasagna or some other pasta dish and eat that for a few days.

>saving

Buy all my shit second-hand at st. vinnies or goodwill. Sock away all spare money in case some serious shit goes down and i need to dip into it or feel like buying myself a book or a game or something.
>>
>>37465868
good work

remember that every cent goes to your investment pile and means you will have a chunk of savings worth investing in something sooner

also even if you have only meager returns it will easily double its value after 10 years so you are in fact making twice as much

also stockpile random things you find or can take without anyone noticing, I found like 200 bottles of vinegar once and managed to sell them a year later, normies will never know this feel
>>
>>37465122
Fucking Loewenzahn my Nigga
>>
>>37465690
Nigger hunting is 2000 bucks if you dont fuck up the first time
>>
File: images (2).jpg (8KB, 261x193px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
8KB, 261x193px
>>37466351
huh wahts that ?
>>37466342
Also herr lustig
>>37466200
rice seems to be the saving machine, good i am asian
>>37466021
yeah beekeeping is really fun haha but not enough honey to sell
i wanna do my own "Malzbier", its kind of childrenbeer but i am really addicted to it
>>37466042
any pattern or sth ?

BONUS QUESTION
> how to travel cheap ?
> e.car worth it like nissan leaf ? (subsidized in germany)

got a peugot 306 in the moment .... 7l on 100 km, but its a good car, no brake since 21 years and cheap insurance
>>
>>37466693

>rice seems to be the saving machine

It sure as fuck is. I can grab a couple pounds of it for like a buck, so I don't need to skimp when making it.

If you eat a lot of bread/sandwiches and stuff, I'd recommend learning to bake some yourself. Costs about a buck a loaf if you do it right.

If you have some space in your yard to work with, grow your own veggies. Easy shit like carrots and potatoes work best, since you can buy a big sack of spuds for a few dollars and never have to buy them again.
>>
>>37465688
I never said anything about cryptocurrency (I'm >>37465219). Stay asspained,wagecuck.
>>
> How you make money
I work for an office.
No neetbux for me.
> saving tips
Budget. Write down everything, EVERYTHING you buy for a month (keep receipts) and then make a budget based on what you need/want. Make cuts wherever you can - less takeout, buy cheaper alcohol, etc.
Coupons. A lot of stores have their own apps and offer coupons on them. Cut them out of the newspaper.
Never leave lights or your TV on. Open windows, use blankets.
Don't get cable if you don't watch a lot of TV.
Educate yourself about credit and credit cards. Sign up for a card with a low rate and use it for purchases that you can pay off right away. This will help your score - they look at it if you want a car/house/loan in general.
Learning to cook is a huge money saver.
> cheap cooking tips
Rice is super easy and cheap! Make your own broth by boiling the water with herbs, chopped onions, garlic, seasonings, butter/oil. Like Spanish rice? Dump a bunch of salsa in there along with the uncooked rice.
Canned and frozen vegetables are cheap and fine to cook with.
Buy meat on sale. Family packs are great - just freeze the rest.
Freeze bread - thaw slices as needed.
Just learn what you can and can't freeze. Throwing away food is wasting money.
Pinterest has tons of cheap recipes.
>>
>>37466759
i am moving soon to study, so i have no yard anymore, i guess i have to give up my bees aswell
gardens are expensive
>>
Question
I have autism how do I get money for it?
>>
>>37467060

If you have some windows, you can hang some flower beds outside of them and do a small scale garden. I mean it won't feed you for a year but it'll help supplement what you have.

Also you should look into local food pantries when you get to your new place. They usually give out some staples like bread and ground beef and stuff to make spaghetti- ramen noodles and some canned shit. I mean it's better than nothing if you're broke, so take what you can get my man. Also sometimes there are like once a month pantries that throw open their doors and let you grab what you want. I've gotten cereal, good soup, bags of potatoes, all kinds of shit.
>>
>>37465122
I get a few hundred a year from both my birthday and christmas, that's it. NEETbux are a complete pain the ass to get in the US to my knowledge. I just pirate everything and try to only use what little money I have on hardware.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
I've been a wagecock since I was 15. Now I deliver pizza. Look at all the money I have saved up!
>>
File: CRYPTO_INVESTMENT.jpg (6KB, 164x250px) Image search: [Google]
CRYPTO_INVESTMENT.jpg
6KB, 164x250px
ALL NEETs REPORT TO /BIZ/, LAMBO INTROS ARE AVAILABLE

ALL NEETs REPORT TO /BIZ/, WE ARE GONNA MAKE IT
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.